GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 21:39   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 38050
Thanks Meter: 61
IPMART Pay attention

I ordered goods at ipmart.The package has been split into 2 parties.The first package was shipped from china and the second from malaysia.Big was my surprise when I opened the package of Malaysia, instead of containing my Avanced bb5 it contains a mini HDD.I sent 6 mails to ipmart which refuses until now to answer me.I only want to resend back this HDD and receive back my Advance bb5 box,very simple! Paid attention during purchases at ipmart if your package is divided into two!

Old 03-21-2008, 22:19   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 28435
Thanks Meter: 16
Usual story. Regards.

Old 03-22-2008, 23:04   #3 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0007 View Post
I ordered goods at ipmart.The package has been split into 2 parties.The first package was shipped from china and the second from malaysia.Big was my surprise when I opened the package of Malaysia, instead of containing my Avanced bb5 it contains a mini HDD.I sent 6 mails to ipmart which refuses until now to answer me.I only want to resend back this HDD and receive back my Advance bb5 box,very simple! Paid attention during purchases at ipmart if your package is divided into two!

So, you was not so lucky to get a bb5box?
Some times even big company's making small mistakes, we have to accept.

BR,
Manole

Old 03-26-2008, 23:34   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6845
Thanks Meter: 30
By the way,what is going on with their website.Does it work at all?

Old 03-26-2008, 23:59   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 80354
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,659
ipmart Really Very Responsible Company 0.01% chance to mistake
i am buying gods from 5 years, always make good services, support, reply and etc.

regards

Old 03-27-2008, 05:31   #6 (permalink)

Member: 39208
Thanks Meter: 152
i buy from them 6 months ago some spare parts, the send me USED spare parts instead!!!!!, very bad support and spare parts !!!!

Old 03-27-2008, 06:34   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 58052
Thanks Meter: 21
ip-mart

Yes i am also very carefull to order parts the last time i did i recieved flexis that i didnt order and the ones i did order i never got,also noticed second hand parts and when i sent e-mail enquiring i never even recieved a answer back-now i rather order spares where i recieve very good feedback and no second-hand spares.IP-MART SERVICE IS GOING DOWN VERY FAST;

Old 03-27-2008, 10:20   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 574123
Sonork: 100.1581804
Thanks Meter: 1,839
I dont know, but I've been ordering goods for quite sometime now with no complain...............
1 - R u sure u're ordering directly from iPmart website or a Staff?????
2 - Take a support ticket from website n fill in complain, n see how fast u will get a respond.... Dont send e-mails..
3 - Probably the thing u call a mini HDD, is the new BB5 Unlocker in the market...... The No Testpoint Solution by iPmart (Joke)

Good Luck

Old 03-27-2008, 11:15   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18855
Thanks Meter: 1,938
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0007 View Post

you should create support ticket, if you are having problem.

for your information all mail are reply unles some email provider detect our mail as spam mail so that you not get the reply mail. that'why always use support ticket.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:56   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 104911
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrostarGSM® View Post
you should create support ticket, if you are having problem.

for your information all mail are reply unles some email provider detect our mail as spam mail so that you not get the reply mail. that'why always use support ticket.
from experience you only answer "support tickets" when there is something in it for you, if there is a problem and you don't want to help you ignore them.

for everyone saying "ipmart for great" etc, wait until you have a problem before you comment on there level of service.

i to, ordered from them for many years until there was a problem, then they ignored me, three or four support tickets were sent by me without reply. out of 50 k750 lcd's 34 were just white (this was a few years back when they were expensive to buy). in the end i gave up but did not post here where it seems if you complain on a forum you get a response.

there are other good suppliers who do not ignore you when a problem occurs.

you live and learn.

br

Old 03-27-2008, 13:14   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

For your information we are not ignore any ticket, this is because there was sometimes ticket system problem which is not appear in the ticket system so customer need to recreate new ticket and mention about the previous ticket so that the support team will reply the ticket. also for your information ticket will due after 60days of the ticket create. so if the ticket are more then 60 days will no longer can be reply but it still can be read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James-R View Post
from experience you only answer "support tickets" when there is something in it for you, if there is a problem and you don't want to help you ignore them.

for everyone saying "ipmart for great" etc, wait until you have a problem before you comment on there level of service.

i to, ordered from them for many years until there was a problem, then they ignored me, three or four support tickets were sent by me without reply. out of 50 k750 lcd's 34 were just white (this was a few years back when they were expensive to buy). in the end i gave up but did not post here where it seems if you complain on a forum you get a response.

there are other good suppliers who do not ignore you when a problem occurs.

you live and learn.

br

Old 03-27-2008, 13:26   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 57374
Thanks Meter: 170
dhl make the mistake and switch the parcel

hi dan0007,

first of i need to appolozie for what have happen and this is DHL make the mistake and switch your parcel with another customer order

1) i will ship you at once tomorrow the advance box and will give you tracking number

2) i will call dhl go and collect back from you the HDD

3) we will never ingore any email for 100% sure one main reason is we lose your email or ISP problem and cause that we didnt receive your email

4) you are not the first time buying from ipmart and you are ipmart royal customer since 2005 just try think thats no way we will ignore your email

NOTE: so in future any problem please create ticket to avoid losing email .Thanks

Old 03-27-2008, 13:31   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 57374
Thanks Meter: 170
order number

James-R, cellcity and Byte kindly give me your order number and i go through your case .Thanks

Old 03-27-2008, 13:54   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@dan0007

about your shipment there is mistake from the courier which they have wrongly ship the item and .

pleae get ready for the package which you have recieved and the courier will collect from you and also you box will be shipout by tomorrow.

regards.

Old 03-27-2008, 19:04   #15 (permalink)

Member: 39208
Thanks Meter: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by stallone1® View Post
James-R, cellcity and Byte kindly give me your order number and i go through your case .Thanks
My order No : 144163

thanks

Closed Thread