GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2005, 23:41   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 36517
Thanks Meter: 2
Legija Is Cheater!!! Carefull!!!!!

I have posted many times in this forum about what happened with my product - ULTIMA BOX - man named legija (www.legija.net) has asked me to be my dealer/reseller and was allowed, later on i produce a product named ULTIMA BOX via legija's friend NARRY (Naresh) and legija cheated my worker and asked him to steal HDD with the project and they did so, they have stolen my project, produced more samples and sell it now WIHTOUT MY ACKNOWLEDGE! BE CAREFULL, THE PROJECT IS D A N M E D, don't take risk to buy it from dealers without my personal acknowledge (since my REAL product is on production now and i still intend to sell it) That product can not be supported since i will find the worker and take his balls to my museum of idiots, the guy is in Kiev so i will find him EASY. I have asked people to join my project to make it more better and some of them - TOTAL MOTO guys answered me and were invited to my house to see the project, sources and the box samples. One sample was given to them to make MOTOROLA Script (aka plugin), and some more nice scripts.
I invited one of them to prove my words here once and for ever - the tool, name ULTIMA BOX was made LAME and too fresh to be out for sells! And it was stolen from me, maxrfon, while i was working in office of skytelservice.com.ua company in Kiev this summer by man who was fired from my company, i promised him 16.5% for his LAME work and let him go. I Have A LOT of whitness here, in Kiev and abroad (www.bongowireless.com owner aswell) MyKy from China, VK (the MyKy's friend) and so many else. I invite all to PROVE - LEGIJA and NARRY ARE THIEVES !!!!!

Max (MaxRfon)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxim(max-rfon) For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2005, 23:52   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 28435
Thanks Meter: 16
I can only tell from my experience... Legija is 100% trustable, honest and friendly person.

That is all from me.

Regards!
Old 12-06-2005, 00:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Hi,

Now I understand well why I see so many plastic cases for your Ultima box in Narry's place in ShenZhen. First I think both you (Maxim) & Legija want really to enter market with some nice and upgradable product.
But now all is clear .... "stealers/cloners reloaded"

Best regards,
Zulea

P.S. I am also still open/ready to write scripts (as we talk some time ago on messenger) for your REAL BOX.
Old 12-06-2005, 00:32   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1024
Thanks Meter: 5,510
Hi Maxim,

Sorry to hear that.

We have everything for Nokia on standalone embedded applications
coded in C. I guess will be easy to port to your script system as we
had a word some time ago.

I lost your MSN contact number, please send me PM if you haven't
got a Nokia guy yet.

Regards
Old 12-06-2005, 00:59   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22955
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxim(max-rfon)
I have posted many times in this forum about what happened with my product - ULTIMA BOX - man named legija (www.legija.net) has asked me to be my dealer/reseller and was allowed, later on i produce a product named ULTIMA BOX via legija's friend NARRY (Naresh) and legija cheated my worker and asked him to steal HDD with the project and they did so, they have stolen my project, produced more samples and sell it now WIHTOUT MY ACKNOWLEDGE! BE CAREFULL, THE PROJECT IS D A N M E D, don't take risk to buy it from dealers without my personal acknowledge (since my REAL product is on production now and i still intend to sell it) That product can not be supported since i will find the worker and take his balls to my museum of idiots, the guy is in Kiev so i will find him EASY. I have asked people to join my project to make it more better and some of them - TOTAL MOTO guys answered me and were invited to my house to see the project, sources and the box samples. One sample was given to them to make MOTOROLA Script (aka plugin), and some more nice scripts.
I invited one of them to prove my words here once and for ever - the tool, name ULTIMA BOX was made LAME and too fresh to be out for sells! And it was stolen from me, maxrfon, while i was working in office of skytelservice.com.ua company in Kiev this summer by man who was fired from my company, i promised him 16.5% for his LAME work and let him go. I Have A LOT of whitness here, in Kiev and abroad (www.bongowireless.com owner aswell) MyKy from China, VK (the MyKy's friend) and so many else. I invite all to PROVE - LEGIJA and NARRY ARE THIEVES !!!!!
Max (MaxRfon)
As I can remember, that man, 'man named legija (www.legija.net) has asked me to be my dealer/reseller and was allowed' 'was' your close friend.

How comes this now???

Best Regards!
Old 12-06-2005, 01:41   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 16314
Thanks Meter: 8
I am so sad to see this between Legija and Max. Both were so close and now this.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:04   #7 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 18022
Sonork: 1574868
Thanks Meter: 192
@BONGOWIRELESS
money can destroy more then friendship !!!!!
really bad news !!

br
Old 12-06-2005, 02:36   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 487
Thanks Meter: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by infogsm
@BONGOWIRELESS
money can destroy more then friendship !!!!!
really bad news !!
br
yes that is it money and again money
will destroy everything
BR
Old 12-06-2005, 03:47   #9 (permalink)
legija

Member:
@Max
Where i did said UltimaBox is not Your idea ?
Its very bad moment to post this story, same day when hapened You know very well what hapened.

Why dont You post whole story here, from begining ? Who was with You when you was crying like small baby, who gave You help with money ?
Where was Myky and VK when You took money from Narry ? Why did You took money from him, if You had no plan to give him working product ?

Sorry, but You know very well, this money You received from him based on my word, not on Your name.

10 months i wait for You to woke up, was with You every day You needed help, and i get this from You ? Man, life is too short.
As we have saying here, "Ne ceka vojska da se kobile popisa".
Old 12-06-2005, 04:40   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 108949
Thanks Meter: 5
Hard News but really little funny too
i give Maxim fully right if he dont want that Narry aka (bud producer) produce his produckt ,...becouse we see it many time only boxes produced by Narry got atleast allway as crap hadware .
we have see it and we will see it again

B.R
Old 12-06-2005, 05:07   #11 (permalink)
legija

Member:
And here is what i received after ~ 100K usd
(One hundred thousends of United State dollars) Max received from me and "bad producer" Narry :

This also can confirm that we were waiting for him till 4.10.2005. He just had to go to Fedex to
collect phone samples from me. But he "miss" 10 bucks.

Old 12-06-2005, 05:32   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 75209
Thanks Meter: 165
Man... this is lame.....we all going to sh!t hole for sure if we all continue to act like this....
Old 12-06-2005, 08:39   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
@cheater legija

Well, HWK team strikes again, isn't it legija... Nice to hear Narry invested 100k

Don't worry cheater, i will care to make it the cheapest ultima box you can ever imagine

@max
forget it man, he is just another ****, go on your own way
Old 12-06-2005, 08:58   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 14875
Thanks Meter: 1
more than funny story,
Old 12-06-2005, 10:28   #15 (permalink)
legija

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
@cheater legija

Well, HWK team strikes again, isn't it legija... Nice to hear Narry invested 100k
We're the HWK Team
Resistance is futile, You will be raskalized, and possibly sodomized too.