GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 01:29   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1281830
Thanks Meter: 0
legit or not? newayci.com

hi, i want to buy an samsung i8910
and the cheapest price i've found is on www.newayci.com
but im not sure if i trust the site, i've never heard of it.

gsmarena is advertising it, but i dont know if they check the store before adversiting it. i tried emailing gsmarena to see if they check the online stores before advertising but they haven't reply me.

i noticed newayci's paypal account has only been verified a month ago

has anyone ordered from that site?
or know how i can check if its legit??

i apologize if i posted this in the wrong section. not too sure where i should post this.

thankss x100!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1285101
We will see

Well I just ordered a phone from them last night, I paid via PayPal so I figured thats as safe as its going to get for these guys.

If I receive the phone I will post back here with the results, actually either way I will come back and let everyone know what the results were.

Wish me luck, I dont want to go through the hassle of trying to recoup my money via PayPal again.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:33   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1273189
We are legit, and explained a few times at GSM-Forum.

TO: gartz613, are you the one who place order with eCheck? If so, the payment will release on Apr 26. Then we can ship out the item.

Thanks
Old 04-19-2010, 08:03   #4 (permalink)

Yes, it is me that placed that order, and there are quite a few people here on base that are very interested in the outcome of my order.

So, once the phone gets here, I would think there will be a few more order placed on your site.

Looking forward to receiving my new toy, and thanks for posting in this thread with the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newayci View Post
We are legit, and explained a few times at GSM-Forum.

TO: gartz613, are you the one who place order with eCheck? If so, the payment will release on Apr 26. Then we can ship out the item.

Thanks
Old 04-19-2010, 20:46   #5 (permalink)

Not a problem, we will ship out the order once the payment cleared.

By the way, we also have customer ordered i8910 HD from this forum too.

Please give us some feedback too when the order came in.

Thanks
Old 04-20-2010, 21:11   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 274166
Thanks Meter: 17
can anyone check the ip plz??
Old 04-21-2010, 06:04   #7 (permalink)

Ip

Why do you need to check our IP?

If you live in Toronto or any of your friends live in Toronto, you can come & pick up the phone if you wish, we are happy to see our customers to pick up their phone in person, that will save the PayPal transaction fee.

Office location:
Construction...

Pick Up location until Office Location is Up (Call before you come please)
8360 Kennedy Rd.
Markham Ontario.
L3R 4W9

Phone Number: 1-888-839-5639

Thanks
Old 04-27-2010, 22:12   #8 (permalink)

TO: gartz613

Your order shipped out today already, you will probably have it by Wednesday or Thursday.

Post some feedback once you received your order!

Thanks
Old 04-28-2010, 13:38   #9 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 752401
Thanks Meter: 49
smells me bad....

two users with few posts and registed on march and april of 2010....
Old 04-28-2010, 21:45   #10 (permalink)

Interesting

Quote:

Your order shipped out today already, you will probably have it by Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks
Well, that's great to hear. Unfortunately the tracking number provided to me by PayPal was sent to Montreal and has been signed for. That isn't my shipping address. So I tried to send you an email to request my actual tracking number and I received a message that your site has exceeded its bandwidth.

Not feeling very good about this at the moment. Even if that is the incorrect tracking number and the phone was actually sent out. I am not going to receive it for at least two weeks since I am in Afghanistan and there isn't exactly a regular flow of mail.

I would appreciate an email or private message with the correct tracking number.

Thanks.
Old 04-28-2010, 21:49   #11 (permalink)

As for you thinking it smells bad because I only have a few posts is reasonable I guess, if you like I could send you my Paypal receipt. Not sure what that would accomplish in this day and age of technology.

I can appreciate your suspicion, and honestly I am anxiously awaiting a reply on my above post.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:18   #12 (permalink)

Quote:

Thanks
Thanks, I received your response and correct tracking number. Like I posted earlier in the thread, I still will not get it for at least two weeks.
Old 05-19-2010, 16:35   #13 (permalink)

Well, I have received my phone. Which is great, but it is a European model, has the European maps and it will not recognize my own city.

So I sent them an email asking for an explanation, this was six days ago and not a single peep from them.

Would I buy another phone from them, not whatsoever. In fact I have recommended people here on base just avoid them and that is my recommendation to anyone else that comes across this post.
Old 05-26-2010, 18:14   #14 (permalink)

Member: 1311900
Quote:
Originally Posted by gartz613 View Post
Well, I have received my phone. Which is great, but it is a European model, has the European maps and it will not recognize my own city.

So I sent them an email asking for an explanation, this was six days ago and not a single peep from them.

Would I buy another phone from them, not whatsoever. In fact I have recommended people here on base just avoid them and that is my recommendation to anyone else that comes across this post.
I am curious on what phone did you buy off their website? I've been looking at their website for awhile too and I noticed the phones I SHOULD be getting are the ones that have "NAM" - (north america?) on it. At least that supports the 3G network in Canada I believe. I am new to this so I could be wrong.
Old 05-26-2010, 18:54   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,213
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by godarmy View Post
can anyone check the ip plz??
here you go

# newayci 99.247.79.63
# oocokeoo 99.247.79.63

rest up to you.

i don t know how legit but i have family in canada i ll ask if the place exists.

br