GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2014, 14:36   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38150
Sonork: 100.1611516
Thanks Meter: 143
Donate money to this user
Lets talk about Server Who Offer Icloud

Hello

last 30 day maybe more i try to remove I-Cloud from my IP5s wich are Clean try on few server someone i know , some i find in Premium Area of This Forum where is offer all that for some money and some time ...
Phone are checked By service is Clean also video and screenshoot maked every of that server want other things so made all

The price on all server is allmost same only on Fast Service is much more wich is not problem if will be done

But When i pay for 3 day service much more$$ i wait 5-6 working day explanation is problem with apple but after that not done

Second service regular price and regullar time off wait wait more than 10 working day again apple dellay and not done

Third and last service paying regullar price on web is say 1-5 working day i wait 2 more so is 7 working day not done the owner ask more 5 working day (because source are overlloaded bla bla) wich is on global 12 working day and
im shure that can be done
From personal reason i dont wanna to write what server i try but on forum that poeple say that is direct source can be done fast (some off them say 72h) etc etc but i know that owner of that server will see you there ....
All this i write from simple reason owner of server dont write there something if you can do that on time what you writen , because off you we have problem with customer....

I wish to read in this thread some oppinion off usser who try some off service and is done because only i see post from server owner about some big batch done not from customer
BR
Mario
Old 11-27-2014, 14:49   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 943187
Thanks Meter: 584
hi
Quote:
Phone are checked By service is Clean also video and screenshoot maked every of that server want other things so made all
even you have video or clean imei without owner message (apple id), still lost mode result? because some imei in apple server have record that is stolen or lostmode. tested many times.
The Following User Says Thank You to dArk_shAdE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2014, 16:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38150
Sonork: 100.1611516
Thanks Meter: 143
there is no message about stollen erased or owner message

BR
Mario Jankovic
Old 11-27-2014, 16:36   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 113943
Thanks Meter: 73
how things are work there is no 100% trusted source its all about inside apple workers when they get chance to access authorise server in limited time access they done it .