GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2014, 14:52   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2583
Sonork: 100.88702
Thanks Meter: 203

Quote:
my request is to mods that ask him that he has any proof that he sent me codes on time which he promissed

48hrs ??if yes then i will pay the double and its on record at public forum
ok i bet him ... send me here this imeis which done after 10 days and i show here when this imeis done ...
also we worked for longtime so this money not for some imeis he sent only ...
he asked me make accounts for some of his users and they send imeis and done ...and another imeis sent in his account ...
also this photos he put and this issue is before 1 year .... i wait more than 1 year .. how long i need to wait again ?

now i puted many proofs and he must pay double .. if not then lets see whats moderator will do ...

Old 09-22-2014, 14:53   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
if i wanted to cheat him i sent him more then 3k$ i would have stop them
the only amount i got from him 500$ as shown in our balance in preivous reply ...if he have proofs show he paid 3000 USD TO ME show it ...

out work already not arrived to 3k usd ....
LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Old 09-22-2014, 14:54   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
anyhow its all done from my side i also have many more conversations but these few of them i posted and should

b enough to judge the issue
oh my *** .... i belived you ...PERFECT ACTOR.

Quote:
PS:i will not reply to this issue anymore as i see useless as things posted without any evidence and records i will stay out of it thanks
he know well he is cheater and i have all proofs which says this ...

FINALLY I WANT SAEID_GSM CONFIRM ALL PHOTOS I PUT IN THIS REPLAY AND SAY ITS TRUE OR NOT ..

NOW I AM WAITING MY MONEY HOPE THE ADMINS/MODERATORS HELP ME HERE ..... THANKS FOR YOU ALL ..

Old 09-22-2014, 20:10   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Hi,
now the picture of the situation is, finally, complete.
Lets wait for falak solving this issue paying off his balance or making arrangement for a payment plan: if no news will be from his side within 7 days from the date time of this post, the user falak will be banned and listed as cheater.

BR

Alex

The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 12:15   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 74749
Thanks Meter: 167
ok i have posted earlier all his screen shots that i will not pay for teh codes which he sent after 20 days now tell me alex will you pay sl3 codes after 20 days? when suplier promissed as par 24 48hrs??

and can you proove taht he semnt all codes on time?
and when i email him and on whatsapp i told him i will not pay donot send me codes then whats that mean??
he always reply i am travling my partner is sleeping he donot know language this and that so if he cannot manage to diliver codes in time why took orders?

and 2nd thing about i-clouds for his kind information when customer turn on icloud again then within 24hrs it shows find my phone on again on gsx now after 1 month he taking all status and showing.ask him which 2 imeis he acceted as done for icloud check their staus both are FMIP ON

and just check my previous post i already posted the proof that i ask him more then 3 times i donot need codes and he sent me codes after 20 days

still he has proof that he diliverd me c0des in 48hrs which was the deal i will pay double

and if i make a sheet on some paper and write he owe me this he owe me that will you accept that??he posted all account names there must b usage of credits and done orders will he post them?? or do he have any proof that what he written in paper i woe him?
saeed was pleeding that this guy is threatning me and please give him a favour and fortunatly i have i-clod access so i said in favour i will do his iclouds and just fewdelays and he start abusing me and calling me cheater and tehn ran away without paying that icloud

one more proof that i even told his partner that cancle imeis i will not pay in clear words

[IMG][/IMG]

here are few proofs that his done log from my icloud access

Hi Falak Sahar,

Thanks for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for this product:

Product: IPHONE 5 16GB BLACK

Serial number: C36K353ADTWD

After reviewing the provided documentation, we unlocked the product.

If you need help, use Contact Apple Support to start your support request online and get connected to an expert:

Contact Apple Support

Contact Apple Support - Apple Support

For more information on Find My iPhone Activation Lock in iOS 7, see this article:

iCloud: Find My iPhone Activation Lock in iOS 7

Thanks for contacting AppleCare!

Thanks,

Ilze

AppleCare Account Security

Hi john Wisley,

Thanks for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for this product:

Product: IPHONE 5S 16GB GRAY

Serial number: F2LLC5J6FNJJ

After reviewing the provided documentation, we unlocked the product.

If you need help, use Contact Apple Support to start your support request online and get connected to an expert:

Contact Apple Support

Contact Apple Support - Apple Support

For more information on Find My iPhone Activation Lock in iOS 7, see this article:

Thanks for contacting AppleCare!

Tiffany
Apple Account Security

these are few of the imeis he said not done by me

again without valid proof he is posting bull****s i will again not reply to this thread untill he proof that he sent me all codes within 24 48hrs as par deal
and he has to show all accounts data which he mentioned used by me and hwo many credits succeffully used and on time

otherwise will not follow this useless thread have allot of other works to do alreday

regards

Old 09-24-2014, 12:37   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Hi,
Ok: this is another mess based on exchanges of service, jobs made one year ago and so going on.
When 2 people interchange services, they should check their balances every 2 weeks or max one month.
After one year is a mess check them and if is hard for both of you find a solution how could us, from outside, understand who stand in the right side or not?
As been done in other similar threads in the past I will close this thread with a "unsolved-no action taken".

BR

Alex

Closed Thread