GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 17:45   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 106700
Thanks Meter: 47
Manole here are some Questions for you; please answer if possible ?

Dear Manole,

Please first let me tell you that i respect you as an individual.

Now look at the Photo i have attached. Its Josef Fritzl, who f u c k his own daughter for 24 years. Justice was made and he is now imprisoned for life.

Now tell me what is the different between you + Zulea and Josef Fritzl ? Please take time to ponder over it. may i remind you that people pay you money for UBL and you were supposed to be their "father" or call it supporter as far as using ubl is concerned. the money you received from ubl has helped your family to have a better life. In turn, We also expect to bring a better life to our family by using your device ? unfortunately, i see you f u c k i n g your own customer here. isnt it very similar to Josef Fritzl ? i conclude as a product supporter, u do not want us to make money ? am i wrong here ? Do you like to hurt those who have'nt hurt you ? answer honestly if you can ?

Now, let see your problem with Raskal.

Let say you were the CEO aka "top guy" in a company like Nissan who got sacked. Do you really think that by driving and hitting over innocent people on the street with a 4x4 nissan, you will close down nissan ? man have you realise that that your action with p key does not affect Raskal ( nissan ) but us users ( people on the street ) ? you cant even f u c k i n g distinguish between logic and logical falacies!

Now to you Mr Alim Hape

would you trust somebody like Manole ? ( let me remind you that these people, in the first instances, are very open and friendly and they will even buy you a drink !, but be careful, as friendly they look, they are f u c k i n g sick in the inside. just look at his action with ubl and draw your conclusion. if he can f u c k his own customer, he will do same to you one day; may in 1 year or 2 , but he will)

that's it Mr Manole.

Bye and Enjoy the Weekend

* pls dont f u c k your close ones like Josef friztl and tell your wife not to let the kids alone with you or your bother ! seeing your mentally, u never know...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg art.closejosef.gi.jpg (11.5 KB, 21 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashvin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 18:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 304090
Thanks Meter: 210
Every action has it's own reaction...Oneday he will feel badly(if he really have a human heart)
The Following User Says Thank You to aikonmani For This Useful Post: