GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2021, 07:10   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2560835
Thanks Meter: 22
Martview, Hypo box & martview India Franchise Is Cheater

I Had Offer to Buy Hypo Box From Martview India Franchise i trust in the name of martview and buy 25 box of hypo box . so on 18 months gone still no update comes nor ufs support released as they promote even not single pc we sell

when i contact india dealer he said till 2020 last they will do somthing for hypo box
its also crossed aain they come with offer dt pro and mrt hw key free with hypo box the question is if i paid for hypo box i willing to get updates and company promise of ufs support but no they are trying to just quit from siutuatiuons

today again indai dealer call me and offer dt pro mrt hw key and prgmafix activation with hypo

i want to tell him boss all three product u r giving is just waste of maony

if u want ur name is remain good just take back ur flop hypo box and return our money if not we all india reseller make ur name as listed cheater in all possible forum and bycott ur product so please take back ur goods and return our money

India reseller is santosh kumar his contact n o is 8521907896 so i requset all user just force him to return hypo money and take back all scrap from us

no regards to
Martview
Martview India Franchise santosh Kumar
Old 03-02-2021, 09:48   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2560835
Thanks Meter: 22
martview team is real cheater if we r saying anything he just delete our thread in forum

like he reply in thread that no one in earth compansate if project failed

as he think he dont know so many company take back their product if product flops

if martview think he can work after eating innocent dealers customers money he is wrong very soon all india customers and dealers bycott his product site purchase all thing

so mr martview if u want ur good names run make decison bold which help ur name become big

return ur useless product or give ufs support to that product
Old 03-03-2021, 06:07   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 145494
Sonork: 100.111656
Thanks Meter: 18,409
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshu786 View Post
I Had Offer to Buy Hypo Box From Martview India Franchise i trust in the name of martview and buy 25 box of hypo box . so on 18 months gone still no update comes nor ufs support released as they promote even not single pc we sell

when i contact india dealer he said till 2020 last they will do somthing for hypo box
its also crossed aain they come with offer dt pro and mrt hw key free with hypo box the question is if i paid for hypo box i willing to get updates and company promise of ufs support but no they are trying to just quit from siutuatiuons

today again indai dealer call me and offer dt pro mrt hw key and prgmafix activation with hypo

i want to tell him boss all three product u r giving is just waste of maony

if u want ur name is remain good just take back ur flop hypo box and return our money if not we all india reseller make ur name as listed cheater in all possible forum and bycott ur product so please take back ur goods and return our money

India reseller is santosh kumar his contact n o is 8521907896 so i requset all user just force him to return hypo money and take back all scrap from us

no regards to
Martview
Martview India Franchise santosh Kumar

this we can do best

All user of hypo all dealers who buy hypo

Kindly join this group link nad claim compensated item from us

dt pro + HW tool + pragamfix activation

Group link

Hypo compensate claim
https://chat.whatsapp.com/D8HdrmWdw6i7V2TS3yJ7Gn
Old 03-03-2021, 06:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 745672
Thanks Meter: 556
they are cheater never buy any product from martview they kill finder
Old 03-07-2021, 14:24   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1020688
Thanks Meter: 107
martview forum are cheaters with famous Marwan son of a dog.

many unlockers advertise there without knowing that this dog Marwan started new game
Old 03-07-2021, 14:50   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1788877
Thanks Meter: 474
I many times went on martview and i see they still support dead project like grt and many others.
It's bad because going on known website we trust it so new users can buy product if they see it supported.
Btw gsmforum is now also supporting some dead project like falcon, cstool ,...
The Following User Says Thank You to aamigoo For This Useful Post: