GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2005, 11:49   #1 (permalink)

Member: 30535
Thanks Meter: 0
mobilerepair.de - Eisdieler - Long story with still no end.

First mail:

Hi! I ordered you some time ago SST software and 2 cables for twister box. SST is working good and im very satified with your fast service, but the cables never arrived. There was a piece of paper in the SST box where you wrote “ill send you te cables next week” or something like that. Well, i got the cables from other shop but now i want to make you antother order, so i want yo to discount the price of the cables. I also want to know the language packages of the phone you are selling (6680, 6681 and K70). Regards

No answer, but this guy is thrustable! Im going to make the order, he may be busy.

Second mail, order made, 715€ via paypal:

Please tellme what products do you have in stock right now ready for ship. I really need the phones (k750) and the universal box. Im still waiting for an answer.

Third mail:

Please i need an answer from you. I need to know when are you going to ship the parcell. I also want to know the languages on the phones. Send me an email as soon as possible or im going to cancel the payment. Thanks.

I also added him in ICQ contacts but still not authorization, sent email to other 2 accounts he has, and left him a message in his answering machine using my poor spoken english.

Wow! a response. 7 days after the order.

Hello,

sorry for the delay.

The following goods will be shipped to you on Tuesday:
xxx
xxx
xxx...
The remaining goods will be sent to you one week later.

The K750 has EU2 language files

Best regards

Lars Jenkner

That tuesday meant past tuesday 14 of June. No delivery confirmation mail. No tracking ID. Nothing. But the money has been withdrawed from Paypal and from my Visa of course.

Fourth mail:

Please send me tracking ID. If i dont receive the phones this week im going to lose the phones customers. Tell me something please.

what will be next??
Old 06-18-2005, 12:29   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9584
Thanks Meter: 31
hi i dont think that lars is a cheater but he is making ecommerce. lots of firms doesnt have the items in stock they are only ordering after you ordered. that is why you should wait. sometimes some ecommerce resellers send directly from china. you must be carefull about that if you need the item fast. it is better to ask if the guy has the items in stock or not.
Old 06-20-2005, 16:35   #3 (permalink)

Im not saying hes a cheater, im only showing that he has been very unprofessional with me. I sent an email FIRST asking for the phones and the stuff i wanted and i got no answer. I actually lost the phone's customers (2 x K750i) and i was doing a PayPal reclamation. Today i have received a mail from him:

-Hello,
-your goods were shipped today by GLS. The tracking number is:
-xxxxxx

Automatic response. Not a "sorry" or explanation.
My last email to him was something like: "my money or the goods, this is my last word"
If i didnt send that email or didnt post this message on the forum, would i had the goods shipped today? I think this guy needs some pressure from the customers and a little bit of face-to-face treatment. I dont like get-the-cash-and-hide bussiness.
Old 06-21-2005, 09:04   #4 (permalink)

This is the funniest of it all. The tracking number does not exist. Is ecommerce like this?
Old 06-25-2005, 10:44   #5 (permalink)

The parcell finally arrived! But the surprises dont end here, there is only 1 K750i when in the email he told me that he was going to send me the 2 units i paid for a month ago. There is also 1 cable missing and 1 cable i didnt ordered. I didnt want to say this guy is a cheater, but it begins to appear he really is. Are you there man? Why you dont answer my emails?
Old 06-25-2005, 11:56   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 47853
Thanks Meter: 5
Hi,

I know Lars, he is really nice man. I think there must be misunderstanding. Pls call him again. I wish he will solve the problem he cannot be a cheater. He is %100 trustable.
Old 06-25-2005, 16:37   #7 (permalink)

Maybe he dont like spanish people or has cut his fingers and cannot type emails, i dont know the problem of this guy. But what im saying is 100% true. I will invite him to post here and tell all of you that im not lying, because seems that nobody wants to believe this.
Old 06-26-2005, 04:12   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45183
Thanks Meter: 474
Lars is really ok... He answer Emails late that right but sure he will send your stuff! dont be worry...
Old 06-27-2005, 19:02   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 110141
@ MIkr0naut

Could you give ma the ICQ Number of Lars please ?
I need it too. In a few days my cruiser will arrive and then i need the number to get my activation string fastly

You don´t need to write it here, you can send it to me as PN.

KR
Basti

BTW: I think Lars was on vacation until today. He wrote this in an email that i received today.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:21   #10 (permalink)

On vacation?!?! I correct, this guy is not a cheater... He is a lier, a lazy man and a disaster. Why he didnt take 30 seconds to type on his site "im on vacation so if you make an order you have to know that my rest days are more important than your customers. Expect your goods in a month or more. Have a nice day!"

@bmwbasti

you can find his icq at sst-gsm.com official reselleres list.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:27   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45183
Thanks Meter: 474
Lars is not on vacation!! He is still in Germany... He has also other works than selling GSM Stuff...
Old 06-30-2005, 08:51   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38922
Thanks Meter: 35
Everybody comments, nobody knows!

Probably Lars have got own problems, other bad situations in his life nowadays.
People please dont talk Bull**** about him. Lars is ok. You gotta only wait for news..

GreetZ
Old 06-30-2005, 09:38   #13 (permalink)

i am just referring to the FACTS. Im not talking |3|_|115H|+ about anybody. Im still waiting for my goods and its been a month of lies, no email responses and bad service. I have my own problems but i dont blend em with my work and my customers. Anyway i will stop posting because this thread has become useless. I dont have my goods, nobody wants to believe me and Lars hasn't posted anything like "shut up! you are not right! im OK like my friends say and you are the lier!" This is market feedbak and i did so. Thanks all.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:53   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38922
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by M|kr0naut
i am just referring to the FACTS. Im not talking |3|_|115H|+ about anybody. Im still waiting for my goods and its been a month of lies, no email responses and bad service. I have my own problems but i dont blend em with my work and my customers. Anyway i will stop posting because this thread has become useless. I dont have my goods, nobody wants to believe me and Lars hasn't posted anything like "shut up! you are not right! im OK like my friends say and you are the lier!" This is market feedbak and i did so. Thanks all.

You got also right m8 but you r really not the only one, i know many m8's r waiting for hardware and spares of Lars.

GreetZ
Old 06-30-2005, 10:10   #15 (permalink)

Member: 138344
I have a little problem whit Lars to, but i don't think he is a cheater, i think he have some personal problems and he can,t manage his website and emails at the time.
I ordered for +/- 500 euro and sended him a copple of mails, i tried often tho call him whit severall numbers, but no respond at all.......