GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Mr Aboali, need u help urgently. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/mr-aboali-need-u-help-urgently-507307/)

gsm-sources 02-29-2008 07:49

Mr Aboali, need u help urgently.

Dear Aboali,

there is a bad thread ,it want to destroy my reputation.

u can get the content below

http://www./showthread.php?t=506917

normally ,i am a businessman,i hope i can do business with the customers

all over the world.

but i consider the customers margins ,the shipping cost from CHINA to INDIA is very expensive .normally the customers in INDIA can't afford it ,

so i always lose my time and good advice to them,

i am a businessman, the time is my life ,i don't want to waste too much

time about that ,

so i hope u help me to get back my repute from that man.

thank u .Mr Aboali.

BR!
gsm-sources

kishalayabiswas 02-29-2008 12:22

Y not India??

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsm-sources (Post 3121742)
Dear Aboali,

there is a bad thread ,it want to destroy my reputation.

u can get the content below

http://www./showthread.php?t=506917

normally ,i am a businessman,i hope i can do business with the customers

all over the world.

but i consider the customers margins ,the shipping cost from CHINA to INDIA is very expensive .normally the customers in INDIA can't afford it ,

so i always lose my time and good advice to them,

i am a businessman, the time is my life ,i don't want to waste too much

time about that ,

so i hope u help me to get back my repute from that man.

thank u .Mr Aboali.

BR!
gsm-sources

respected admn

i think here maximum members of this forum are directly or indirectly related to gsm business...

u can see the few min. conversation in yahoo..

if he is business man and capable to do business all over the world...
then y except india..

i cant get his point about customers margin..

maximum gsm dealer / reseller carry there business over net ( e-commers / online business) and most of the products send via dhl/ fedex etc etc..

those resellers / dealers has his own pricing stratedy including or excluding shipment cost..

if he uncapable to provide service /product

i'll requesting the topmost authority to disconitue posting in main sales section i'll request u farther to bann him, if he continue to differentiate indian or europian or american like this

thanking u
kishalaya biswas

imran_qasim 02-29-2008 14:32

if he don't want to do busienss with Indian or anyone that is his own business startagy, y you are forcing him that he should sale it to you , if he said No then go and find someone else, i see your other thread also its useless thread you are immature businessman.

Take Care
ENJOY

kishalayabiswas 02-29-2008 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by imran_qasim (Post 3122571)
if he don't want to do busienss with Indian or anyone that is his own business startagy, y you are forcing him that he should sale it to you , if he said No then go and find someone else, i see your other thread also its useless thread you are immature businessman.

Take Care
ENJOY

i am not forcing him to sale me, in india we have internationaly reputaded dealers and resellers..
and i have right to ask him a price of his service / product...

then he should stop telling ALL OVER THE WORLD

Then y he utter that word ALL OVER THE WORLD

he must concentrate to local business strategy

br
KB

P.S : u never understand until u never face such kind of problem.

imran_qasim 02-29-2008 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kishalayabiswas (Post 3122761)
i am not forcing him to sale me, in india we have internationaly reputaded dealers and resellers..
and i have right to ask him a price of his service / product...

then he should stop telling ALL OVER THE WORLD

Then y he utter that word ALL OVER THE WORLD

he must concentrate to local business strategy

br
KB

P.S : u never understand until u never face such kind of problem.

i accept and understand your emotions and i read that yahoo chat u showed where he said , he don't wanna sellt o indians, but your action is not good if he don't want to sell and he said all around the world what is problem with that ??? , i think u didn't get my point , i said simply find another reseller who can supply to u in inda. thatz all.

Take Care
ENJOY

kishalayabiswas 02-29-2008 16:04

i already did.. but "all over the world"...

in GSM atlas i bet INDIA in one of the leading country... u cant ignore it..

thanks to understanding my immature emotion..

shadi 02-29-2008 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by kishalayabiswas (Post 3122813)
i already did.. but "all over the world"...

in GSM atlas i bet INDIA in one of the leading country... u cant ignore it..

thanks to understanding my immature emotion..

bro try to end this story gsm-sours good shop and trust 10000% and you good man
br
shadi

Aishur 03-01-2008 01:34

Next time don't forget to ask a discount for just one box shipped from China to India lol

Best regards

yasin_shafi 03-01-2008 03:15

Victor is genuinely a very nice person with a great sense if humour, and a professional at the same time, he always gives times to his customers and tries to help them as best as possible with any problems incurred.

Some people just get very emotional, and post irrelevant material to defamate a business or an individual. I know the topic is a very sensative one and Maybe Victor did not want to waste time dealing with the client when he knew local market will be able to offer the person a more competitive price after shipping, hence not waisting the customers or his own time, and concentrate on providing quality support to his customers and dealing with sales enquiries.

Best Regards
Yasin

keaelite 03-01-2008 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by yasin_shafi (Post 3123822)
Victor is genuinely a very nice person with a great sense if humour, and a professional at the same time, he always gives times to his customers and tries to help them as best as possible with any problems incurred.

Some people just get very emotional, and post irrelevant material to defamate a business or an individual. I know the topic is a very sensative one and Maybe Victor did not want to waste time dealing with the client when he knew local market will be able to offer the person a more competitive price after shipping, hence not waisting the customers or his own time, and concentrate on providing quality support to his customers and dealing with sales enquiries.

Best Regards
Yasin

very much agree with you mate,also in my experience im well satisfied with mr victor very trustable person and very professional.

br
keaelite