GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Nakshsoft (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/nakshsoft-2945747/)

Compoteria 02-07-2021 00:20

Nakshsoft

He has stolen 50 USD from me and has not fulfilled anything. only try to contract if hosting of 84 USD a year and the others were not good according to him. hostinger promised to install it, but failed to do so and kept the payment. I do not recommend anyone to deal with this gentleman. just losing money and i have no service. and also tries to defame me. Never approach this man, you will win money and health.

naksh 02-07-2021 15:18

Not we but you are cheater for sure

Here is proofs of your paypal charge back cheating

https://i.imgur.com/V2bQJyMl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/S6ZxXdc.png

And you are using this fourm for blackmail us

Also you abuse us badly here is proof

https://i.imgur.com/SAqs6iB.png

@ mods please take action on this paypal charge-back cheater why you not listing him cheater already i posted proofs on another post

naksh 02-08-2021 09:52

First look your behavior and you looking for support with this behavior we will never support any one you post how many times you want and you doing us blackmail with posting on forum
https://i.imgur.com/SAqs6iB.png

You purchased website in 2015 did not renew hosting on time and they terminate hosting account because hosting is not free(And you did not renew because you eat money of your clients and run away from market)

And you claim i did not give you nothing you just pay 42$ and we start your website again on new domain.Even support charges is 150$ and domain change charges is 50$ Because you request pay in parts. You even do not know how much you paid just write things without any proofs

Can you tell me why you change domain name let me explain because you eat money from market and run away now comes with new domain great way of your cheating and you think all are same cheaters like you. Your frayonesunlock.com and this time he make website on new domain donliberto.com

Now you claim you paid 84$ to hosting this is proof you speak lie you open dispute with hosting company win the dispute and they terminate your hosting

https://i.imgur.com/S6ZxXdc.png

You are big liar paypal chargeback cheater when you did not able to proof any thing then you start new post here but sure will be deleted and you will be marked paypal charge back cheater soon

HOW SHAMELESS YOU ARE YOU TAKE MONEY BACK FROM HOSTING WITH PAYPAL CHARGE BACK AND STILL DOING CLAIM HERE 84$

YOU OPEN DISPUTE WITH HOSTING AND THEY SUSPEND YOUR HOSTING WHAT WE DID ?

YOU EVEN DID NOT PAY US FOR SUPPORT FULL PAYMENT AND START POST HERE FAKE THINGS WITHOUT ANY PROOFS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compoteria (Post 14327852)
He has stolen 50 USD from me and has not fulfilled anything. only try to contract if hosting of 84 USD a year and the others were not good according to him. hostinger promised to install it, but failed to do so and kept the payment. I do not recommend anyone to deal with this gentleman. just losing money and i have no service. and also tries to defame me. Never approach this man, you will win money and health.

naksh 02-08-2021 09:59

@ Mods please take action on this paypal chargeback cheater

~Leo~ 02-08-2021 19:29

ok am willing to delete both your case if you both agree to understanding @ compuetia you should be banned for charge back but i can see that you don't understand much about this issue
are both of you willing to accept their loss or should i move on and start evaluate thread and take action

naksh 02-08-2021 19:35

Please start evaluate thread and take action

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 14329234)
ok am willing to delete both your case if you both agree to understanding @ compuetia you should be banned for charge back but i can see that you don't understand much about this issue
are both of you willing to accept their loss or should i move on and start evaluate thread and take action

danrachita 02-08-2021 21:16

I have also buy gsm unlock website from Naksh in 2015.What i can tell here there was no problems until now.
I can confirm his service need an special hosting service with Ioncube loaders and cronjobs on every minute because all his website is encrypted and i suppose that is why Hostinger could not solve hosting service and of course they not refund for hosting service already paid as i know.As any service they give you service details and you analyze and buy or not if you are sure service is good for you or not.
Naksh prevent me from start hosting service need some special requirements and he recommend me one hosting service and he guaranty will work for sure and is working until now.
As i understand from here in this case this person requested also domain name change and this is make by Naksh with 50 usd because this require to change almost all files which was encrypted for old domain name.There is nothing to comment because is his service and his price so you can accept it or not.
What i understand here is this customer was make paypal charge back for 84 usd what mean yearly value for hosting service so have nothing to do with Naksh.
In my opinion Naksh is a honest person and was always helped me when was have website problems and this was happen very rare in 5 years.Is true i have not changed my domain name because i think this mean stability and honesty .Also i was have some money problems and i asked for delay a payment and i found all support from him at any time.
I just want to expose my situation maybe this can help all to understand facts better.
Thank you.

Compoteria 02-15-2021 20:43

the problem is that it is not true, never request a domain change. Everything that nakssoftg software has to spare, the one he promised to install on hostinger. He didn't get it and I lost that money. Never request a domain change. Never.

Compoteria 02-15-2021 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 14329234)

Regarding what you say, the only one who has lost something here is me. and I assume it, for a fool. This person is the one who goes on and on with mods taking action. I said that mods and admin ask me for data and info that they consider necessary, with nak I have nothing more to wish him that he does badly in the advancement of his software. he is not honest, he lies and he does his best to discredit without proof. For my part all good. If this person continues against me, it is up to him.

naksh 02-16-2021 13:08

@compoteria what You lost with us ? we install your website in 42$ only and left part you never paid and you want support with disrespect us and we will never give support with hear your language like F..u..c..k..y..o..u and bla bla already we post screenshort how you speak with us.

And you open dispute with hosting company and they terminate your hosting account and you got hosting money back from paypal already we post screen short of hosting company dispute which you win and you lier post you lost with hosting company how ever we never told you open dispute with hosting company and get terminated your website

naksh 02-16-2021 13:08

You are lier and cheater

@compoteria
we install with your hosting and your hosting make failure of check your website license then you purchased our recommended hosting it's not our fault your hosting fault why did you purchase our recommended hosting and why not come here that time if that was not your hosting fault ?

what You lost with us ? we install your website in 42$ only and left part you never paid and you want support with disrespect us and we will never give support with hear your language like F..u..c..k..y..o..u and bla bla already we post screenshort how you speak with us.

And you open dispute with hosting company and they terminate your hosting account and you got hosting money back from paypal already we post screen short of hosting company dispute which you win and you lier post you lost with hosting company how ever we never told you open dispute with hosting company and get terminated your website

naksh 02-16-2021 13:22

And your old domain was frayonesunlock.com and this time you make website on new domain donliberto.com
Stop lie mr lier we have your all old records we will post proof if mods want

gulshan-iqbal 02-26-2021 00:12

I see reasonable to say a word here.
I used to work with Naksh for 5 years with his script to build my own server and never had issues with my site neither had any issue with the Naksh developer,he used to help me any time and taught me a lot of things to be able to run my own server site successfully.Also I stoped to pay annually an expensive host and paid cheaper for the same job at the host suggested by this Naksh developer so my best vote goes for him.Hopefully you will solve soon the issue.

abdulmomin 01-05-2022 18:48

naksh soft good service with me .They keep all there promises