GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2020, 06:22   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: everywhere
Posts: 2,871
Member: 1786546
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.555
Thanks Meter: 378
new type of scam opens dispute after completed unlock


guinhowa
Major Poster
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 42
Member: 654104
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2

Model: IPHONE 8 PLUS 64GB SPACE GRAY CELLULAR [A1897] [IPHONE10,2]
IMEI: 359402086123184
Serial Number: F2LVM4CYJCM2
Purchase Date: 2017-11-20
Activation Status: Activated
Warranty Status: Out Of Warranty
Telephone Technical Support: Expired
Repairs and Service Coverage: Expired
Repairs and Service Expiration Date: 2018-11-19
Repairs and Service Expires In: (0) Days
Coverage End Date: 2018-11-19
Valid Purchase Date: Yes
AppleCare Eligible: No
Registered: Yes
Replaced: No
Loaner: No
Find My iPhone: OFF
Carrier: Unlock
SIMLock Status: Unlocked




clients accusation :-

Gsmfather sold SIM lock unlocking of T-mobile network, but it didn't work, I tried to contact and support Gsmfather several times for more than 7 days, gsmfather simply doesn't solve, it doesn't refund, it simply says "hardware problem" and the device is not hardware problem.

We informed gsmfather that the dispute on Paypal would be opened if it did not solve the problem, unfortunately after that gsmfather stopped responding, did not solve the problem, and simply ignores the error in the unlock.

I contacted the operator, and the operator itself confirmed that the device is still locked (NOT UNLOCKED), that is, gsmfather provided a false unlock, and takes no action to correct and does not refund.

Attached proof of all the conversation made with gsmfather by email, we also tried to solve the problem in a shared support forum, but gsmfather simply does not solve and does not refund, attached vouchers, you can also consult online conversation at:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454...ather-2818668/

And also in:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454...-help-2816690/

The IMEI of the Iphone that was requested to be unlocked was (BUT STILL LOCKED)
IMEI: 359402086123184

You can check online locking status at (to check that the iPhone is still LOCKED):
https://es.t-mobile.com/resources/bring-your-own-phone

IPhone is still LOCKED, T-mobile itself confirmed that gsmfather did not unlock it, I request a refund of $ 99.5 paid.

Thanks.

Requested Refund: $105.00 USD


Transaction details
Print
There is an open dispute associated with this transaction.
Case ID Reason Dispute Amount Status
PP-D-60110841 Item not received $105.00 USD Open
View Case Details
Payment received from Elisabeth Araujo
12 March 2020 at 1:02:46 p.m. HKTTransaction ID: 6XX510281S124092G
Payment status: ON HOLD
Gross amount
$105.00 USD
Print packing slipAdd tracking informationMark as shipped
We don't have a postal address on file
Transaction activity Details Gross amount Fee amount Net amount
31 Mar 2020
Temporary hold Details -$101.13 USD $0.00 USD -$101.13 USD
Order details Quantity Price Subtotal
+Add Funds - Invoice #131484
1 $105.00 USD
$105.00 USD
Purchase total $105.00 USD
Payment details
Purchase total$105.00 USD
Sales tax$0.00 USD
Shipping amount$0.00 USD
Handling charge$0.00 USD
Insurance amount$0.00 USD
Gross amount$105.00 USD
PayPal fee-$3.87 USD
Net amount$101.13 USD
Paid by
Elisabeth Araujo
The sender of this payment is not verified and is located outside the US.
[email protected]
Payment Sent [email protected]
Custom131484
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:40   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Jawood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,056
Member: 2469340
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,127
Hi,

device is blacklisted so maybe this is the reason why he made dispute but its not fair in your side, enduser must to know this first before submitting.



IMEI: 359402086123184
Meid: 35940208612318
Model: iPhone 8 Plus
Description: 64GB Space Gray
Device Status: Blacklisted (Fraud)
Device Age: Years: (2),Months(7),Days (966),
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jawood For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 22:26   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 52
Member: 654104
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
I contacted gsmfather support for several days, and simply gsmfather support didn't solve (I have a record of everything), gsmfather support just says "hardware problem", however, nothing was fixed, and nothing was done, gsmfather could just re- lock IMEI and refund, but you chose to provide terrible support not solving my problem.

So, I told gsmfather that if this was not resolved, I would open a dispute on Paypal (all of this after more than 7 days without a solution), gsmfather then simply ignore my messages after that, then, then I open the dispute on Paypal .

Now, this gsmfather idiot puts my information here, judging me as wrong, when in fact, he is the SCAM and he is wrong! Proof of all our conversation at:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454...ather-2818668/

If gsmfather does not remove this accusation post, I will contact my lawyers and digital laws, gsmfather in addition to behaving as a scam at the moment, is also making false accusations, slander is a crime and you should be responsible for that.

Remember you had enough time to solve this in a friendly way (several days trying to solve it with you without success), as I said, I don't care about your GSX consultation, I bought a t-mobile unlock tool service, and that it should be unlocked, the unlock simply failed, and you ignored it and didn't solve it, making it all a dispute on Paypal, simply because you're a scam idiot, if you want to play, let's play.

Remember, operator consultation on the T-mobile website is listed as "BLOCKED", therefore, operator unlocking failed regardless of the GSX consultation, and GSMfather refused to resolve or refund, resulting in the opening of the Paypal dispute.

Also remembering that, I made the refund to my client (proof was provided), in other words gsmfather had enough time to resolve all of this, but gsmfather chose to fight, so, let's fight.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 22:41   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 52
Member: 654104
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawood View Post
Hi,

device is blacklisted so maybe this is the reason why he made dispute but its not fair in your side, enduser must to know this first before submitting.



IMEI: 359402086123184
Meid: 35940208612318
Model: iPhone 8 Plus
Description: 64GB Space Gray
Device Status: Blacklisted (Fraud)
Device Age: Years: (2),Months(7),Days (966),
IMPORTANT: GSmfather simply closed our account regardless of our current balance:
https://snipboard.io/5wEvfi.jpg

This shows how much gsmfather is scam, he arrested our credit on his website forcing us to close the dispute, however, the dispute will not be closed, you got a big fight my friend, I just wanted to solve my problem, I bought unlock tool t -mobile that my client was unable to use (video voucher provided), I tried several days to resolve it with you and you did not resolve it, it is clear who the scam is here, so stop making false accusations and ruin your company for a value of 99 dollars, remember that we were your customer for more than 3 years and you are simply behaving like a fraud here.

@Jawood I tried to solve with gsmfather before all the ways, however, gsmfather simply says "hardware problem" and did nothing to solve, remembering that, the tool I bought with him, only supported clean status, that means, if the device is blacklisted, the tool should "deny" instead of "complete", if it returned as "complete", it means that it is false, so much so that on the official website of T-mobile it appears as "blocked" (LOCKED), in other words gsmfather provided a fake or failed unlock service, and did nothing to resolve it, resulting in the dispute opening.

Its locked network, see:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 03-31-network-locked-t-mobile-proof-official-site.jpg (155.4 KB, 140 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 06:03   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: everywhere
Posts: 2,871
Member: 1786546
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.555
Thanks Meter: 378
your device is blacklisted maybe you posted it for unlock we unlocked it and our job is done if you have activation error or blacklist problem you must solve it by that way, the device posted for unlock was done and the job completed i post the simlock proof , i cannot waste more time with you, i better close your account and u go use some other website according to me you are a cheater and a scammer who wants to excape his loss of 100$ by putting the blame on the provider for the hardware issue in your phone.

i will close your account and block you out from mywebsite forever because i do not want scammers and fools like you as customers on my website

all other website also take care and better dont have this guy as your customer who cannot understand that carrier check is the ultimate verdict of sim lock status if it says done then its done thats it

better check your website and block him out of your webiste

Elisabeth Araujo
[email protected]
88472473 Unverified
User Since 26 Nov 2011
Brazil
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:55   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 52
Member: 654104
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfathersuport View Post
your device is blacklisted maybe you posted it for unlock we unlocked it and our job is done if you have activation error or blacklist problem you must solve it by that way, the device posted for unlock was done and the job completed i post the simlock proof , i cannot waste more time with you, i better close your account and u go use some other website according to me you are a cheater and a scammer who wants to excape his loss of 100$ by putting the blame on the provider for the hardware issue in your phone.

i will close your account and block you out from mywebsite forever because i do not want scammers and fools like you as customers on my website

all other website also take care and better dont have this guy as your customer who cannot understand that carrier check is the ultimate verdict of sim lock status if it says done then its done thats it

better check your website and block him out of your webiste

Elisabeth Araujo
[email protected]
88472473 Unverified
User Since 26 Nov 2011
Brazil
You are lost in your information, first, you say "hardware problem", now you say "blacklisted IMEI", you are simply lost in your argument.

Who is missing something here are you my friend, I really don't need your service, I just need my money back since you didn't unlock operator, are you blind? (see t-mobile official site check in my previus reply and print)

Didn't you see on t-mobile website that the operator is still blocked? In addition, your tool should return "not found" if the IMEI was really blacklisted, you are a scam, simple as that, there are several other complaints about your company.

Feel free to post any information, it will be *******ted and clarified, making it clear that you are a scam, as simple as that.

You could simply re-lock IMEI and refund, but chose to steal our money.

As I said, your GSX report is irrelevant, I don't care about your GSX report, I will be turning the dispute on Paypal into a complaint right now and I will forward all documentation to your domain registration including ICANN about your scam, you chose the wrong guy to steal .

Be it 99 dollars or 1 dollar, it does not belong to you, you do not unlock t-mobile (fake service), stop stealing and embarrass yourself, report t-mobile official website says "operator blocked" (not IMEI blacklist), you are a simple scam and it will sink soon, like I said, you chose the wrong person to steal and youíll find out about it soon.

AGAIN IMEI LOCKED STATUS (ABOUT YOUR FAKE UNLOCK):
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 13:16   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: everywhere
Posts: 2,871
Member: 1786546
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.555
Thanks Meter: 378
you tell whatever you want to, we did the unlock and complete the job, the fault is your side and your phone and your brain, you are a scammer here who open dispute and we are the people who accept loss of your scam end of story you scammer
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 13:18   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: everywhere
Posts: 2,871
Member: 1786546
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.555
Thanks Meter: 378
you are the scammer request the moderator of this page to move this person to scammer list, as he submit imei for unlock and we unlocked it now because he want his money back he plays all kind of games
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 14:37   #9 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
~Leo~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: [OFFLINE][AWAY]
Posts: 5,056
Member: 224065
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,861
Model: iPhone 8 Plus Space Gray 64GB A-1897 AT&T/T-Mobile/Global
IMEI Number: 359402086123184
Serial Number: F2LVM4CYJCM2
Activation Status: Activated
Warranty Status: Out Of Warranty
Telephone Technical Support: Expired
Repairs and Service Coverage: Expired
Repairs and Service Expiration Date: 19 Nov 2018
AppleCare Eligible: No
Valid Purchase Date: Yes
Registered Device: Yes
Replaced Device: No
Loaner Device: No
Find My iPhone: OFF
Locked Carrier: Unlock.
SIM-Lock Status: Unlocked


i checked your phone my self and your phone is unlocked and you are saying you are reseller so i assume that this isn't your phone it's client phone so am sure something wrong from your client part or yours
so i don't see any issue from gsmfather he unlocked your phone as for his closing your account because you made dispute on paypal which basically make you cheater
close dispute and check what's gone wrong from your part or your client and it's up to gsmfather to unblock your account
and if you say it's been years you dealt with him so why would you panic from single issue ??
__________________
USE "THANKS" Button.
Follow Forum Rules
OFFLINE and Away
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 17:56   #10 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 52
Member: 654104
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leo~ View Post
Model: iPhone 8 Plus Space Gray 64GB A-1897 AT&T/T-Mobile/Global
IMEI Number: 359402086123184
Serial Number: F2LVM4CYJCM2
Activation Status: Activated
Warranty Status: Out Of Warranty
Telephone Technical Support: Expired
Repairs and Service Coverage: Expired
Repairs and Service Expiration Date: 19 Nov 2018
AppleCare Eligible: No
Valid Purchase Date: Yes
Registered Device: Yes
Replaced Device: No
Loaner Device: No
Find My iPhone: OFF
Locked Carrier: Unlock.
SIM-Lock Status: Unlocked


i checked your phone my self and your phone is unlocked and you are saying you are reseller so i assume that this isn't your phone it's client phone so am sure something wrong from your client part or yours
so i don't see any issue from gsmfather he unlocked your phone as for his closing your account because you made dispute on paypal which basically make you cheater
close dispute and check what's gone wrong from your part or your client and it's up to gsmfather to unblock your account
and if you say it's been years you dealt with him so why would you panic from single issue ??
Thank you for your attention in this case, as I said in my previous posts, I only opened the dispute because gsmfather didn't solve this problem, gsmfather used to say "hardware problem", you can see proof of the conversation attached in the message, I tried all the ways to resolve this with gsmfather before opening the dispute, it had been more than 7 days and gsmfather did nothing to correct it, not even ask for correction from his supplier, so when I said I would open the dispute, gsmfather simply started to ignore my messages, then I opened the dispute.

~Leo~ but this is the problem, the operator is listed as "unlocked" in GSX or operator checks, but on the T-mobile website it is listed as "blocked" (network locked, not blacklisted IMEI), try consulting IMEI here:
https://es.t-mobile.com/resources/bring-your-own-phone

About blacklist status, I made a blacklist consultation BEFORE ordering IMEI, again the query says "IMEI clean":
https://snipboard.io/JrpqXO.jpg

If the IMEI is really blacklisted, then gsmfather should REJECT the order, since the order I bought for 99 dollars says accepted only IMEI clean, see proof order description:
https://snipboard.io/xLN0DX.jpg

I already say the I REFUNDED of value to my client, see proof of return of 790 reais (BRL currency) in:
https://snipboard.io/YAeD9N.jpg

I provide quality service to my customers, as I said, I am over 10 years of shop in my region, on the other hand, gsmfather shows to be a rude person (called me retarded several times) without any respect with me as a customer for more than 3 years with him, in addition, my client provided all the videos proving the error, in the video the client clearly displays the activation error in the unlock and clearly displays the proof that the iPhone was not successfully unlocked. (if you search the internet for "IPhone unlocked but I canít use a new sim card" you will find similar cases like this)

Understand that, I only opened the Paypal dispute due to gsmfather not looking closely at this case, otherwise, I would not have opened the dispute, a quick survey and you may notice the poor service gsmfather with some users and this is very bad.

Sorry for my long answer, I have a few questions for you:

1 - Gsmfather said first that it was a "hardware problem" and just that, he did nothing to try to help (see attached voucher), if it was a hardware problem really, customer wouldn't be able to use the correct t-mobile operator? Then, he is able to use t-mobile operator, including, the name "t-mobile" is displayed in IPhone status. (he proveded video)

2 - After a few days, gsmfather says "blacklisted IMEI", if the IMEI was blacklisted, then why did gsmfather accept the order? Since on your website it says that only "clean financed imei" would be supported? Also, why when I consult on another blacklisted site, does it return as "clean" instead of "blacklisted"? For example:
https://snipboard.io/xLN0DX.jpg

Probably IMEI blacklist was done by gsmfather after I opened the dispute.

again, my recent gsmfather conversation is attached below (zoom in to see the conversation) and you will notice that i tried to solve this case as best as possible, but as i said, gsmfather simply wants to fight.

I thank you again for your intention to help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gsmfather-bad-support-not-fix-not-refund.jpg (814.0 KB, 12 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to guinhowa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 18:03   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 52
Member: 654104
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfathersuport View Post
you tell whatever you want to, we did the unlock and complete the job, the fault is your side and your phone and your brain, you are a scammer here who open dispute and we are the people who accept loss of your scam end of story you scammer
Who uses whoisdomaintools privacy to hide is you scammer, I don't need to do that, who has several complaints and scam status is gsmfather, including, you will be penalized in court for all this soon, slander is a crime I will pay much higher amounts to my lawyer to sue you and your company with ICANN, cloudflare and any other connection with gsmfather, you are just a rude scam, nothing more. I am about 10 years of shop with quality and ********** in service to my customers, and you are a simple scam, nothing more, precarious.

The whole conversation is attached here, as well as the whole case, and soon, I will also share this case on other channels and social networks showing how scam you are, feel free to get my data, including, send a letter to my address , I don't need to hide anything, the scam here is you. (not me) and I can prove it all, you are only 1 supplier among many others we use, nothing more, we are several years of gsmhosting profile and several partnerships with other companies, who has a reputation for scam here is you (not me) ) and you will pay judicially on your slander and offenses.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 18:05   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
~Leo~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: [OFFLINE][AWAY]
Posts: 5,056
Member: 224065
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by guinhowa View Post
Thank you for your attention in this case, as I said in my previous posts, I only opened the dispute because gsmfather didn't solve this problem, gsmfather used to say "hardware problem", you can see proof of the conversation attached in the message, I tried all the ways to resolve this with gsmfather before opening the dispute, it had been more than 7 days and gsmfather did nothing to correct it, not even ask for correction from his supplier, so when I said I would open the dispute, gsmfather simply started to ignore my messages, then I opened the dispute.

~Leo~ but this is the problem, the operator is listed as "unlocked" in GSX or operator checks, but on the T-mobile website it is listed as "blocked" (network locked, not blacklisted IMEI), try consulting IMEI here:
https://es.t-mobile.com/resources/bring-your-own-phone

About blacklist status, I made a blacklist consultation BEFORE ordering IMEI, again the query says "IMEI clean":
https://snipboard.io/JrpqXO.jpg

If the IMEI is really blacklisted, then gsmfather should REJECT the order, since the order I bought for 99 dollars says accepted only IMEI clean, see proof order description:
https://snipboard.io/xLN0DX.jpg

I already say the I REFUNDED of value to my client, see proof of return of 790 reais (BRL currency) in:
https://snipboard.io/YAeD9N.jpg

I provide quality service to my customers, as I said, I am over 10 years of shop in my region, on the other hand, gsmfather shows to be a rude person (called me retarded several times) without any respect with me as a customer for more than 3 years with him, in addition, my client provided all the videos proving the error, in the video the client clearly displays the activation error in the unlock and clearly displays the proof that the iPhone was not successfully unlocked. (if you search the internet for "IPhone unlocked but I canít use a new sim card" you will find similar cases like this)

Understand that, I only opened the Paypal dispute due to gsmfather not looking closely at this case, otherwise, I would not have opened the dispute, a quick survey and you may notice the poor service gsmfather with some users and this is very bad.

Sorry for my long answer, I have a few questions for you:

1 - Gsmfather said first that it was a "hardware problem" and just that, he did nothing to try to help (see attached voucher), if it was a hardware problem really, customer wouldn't be able to use the correct t-mobile operator? Then, he is able to use t-mobile operator, including, the name "t-mobile" is displayed in IPhone status. (he proveded video)

2 - After a few days, gsmfather says "blacklisted IMEI", if the IMEI was blacklisted, then why did gsmfather accept the order? Since on your website it says that only "clean financed imei" would be supported? Also, why when I consult on another blacklisted site, does it return as "clean" instead of "blacklisted"? For example:
https://snipboard.io/xLN0DX.jpg

Probably IMEI blacklist was done by gsmfather after I opened the dispute.

again, my recent gsmfather conversation is attached below (zoom in to see the conversation) and you will notice that i tried to solve this case as best as possible, but as i said, gsmfather simply wants to fight.

I thank you again for your intention to help.

Please upload the video showing imei and then activation error


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
USE "THANKS" Button.
Follow Forum Rules
OFFLINE and Away
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Leo~ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 18:21   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 52
Member: 654104
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leo~ View Post
Please upload the video showing imei and then activation error


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the feedback, the video is now attached here for download, remembering that, I had already provided this video to gsmfather support email since March 19 (long before the Paypal dispute opened), but gsmfather simply did not ask for correction, just said "hardware problem" as you can see in my previous email conversation proof.

For the record, the dispute was only opened on March 30th, that is, gsmfather had enough time to try to correct this, either asking for correction with his supplier, or re-locking the operator, but he simply chose to say "hardware problem ", when in fact there is no" hardware problem ".

EDIT: I tried to attach the file, but gsmhosting site says "Invalid File", put it on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLKEw1aqNec

Before, I also provided the video here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454.../#post14052616

Last edited by guinhowa; 04-01-2020 at 18:22. Reason: Add info
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to guinhowa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 18:45   #14 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 52
Member: 654104
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leo~ View Post
Please upload the video showing imei and then activation error


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi ~Leo~,

I am waiting for your response on the Youtube video provided (see my previous answer), what is your opinion on all of this? Do you believe that the conduct of gsmfather is correct?

In addition, there is some information I would like to add:

According to gsmfather, the gsmfather profile here at gsmhosting is not the same as e-mail support, according to e-mail support, they are different people (I don't know if this is true), anyway, service via e -mail has been more polite and more attentive after the opening of the dispute and so far.

I tried to negotiate with gsmfather via email, I made the following proposal for me to close the dispute, follow the proposal I made for gsmfather email support:

* Gsmfather remove the topic and posts of accusations made about me unfairly here (including offenses and slander);

* We split the expense of the money loss by 50% each, since I refunded 100% for my client (i refunfed R$: 750,00 reais for my client), I offered gsmfather to divide this loss of money by 50% each (about 45 dollars for gsmfather, and 45 dollars for me) but gsmfather not agreed;

* Gsmfather unlock my account on his gsmfather.com website since they blocked my account on their website unfairly with active credits over there after opening the dispute, on gsmfather website, there are credits paid there, and gsmfather blocked my account with these credits that I paid before, withholding my credits.

* Gsmfather make clear the refund policy on his tool when the IMEI appears as "unlocked" and shows symptoms of LOCKED, rather than a simple "hardware problem" response, moreover, after a few days, gsmfather said "blacklisted IMEI" and according to them it was this reason for "not completing the unlock", however, ironically in gsmfather it says "clean and funded IMEI" support, that means, there are differences and flaws in the information and need to be corrected in order to avoid all this confusion.

This was basically the offer I made to gsmfather, but gsmfather simply refuses, gsmfather wants me to close the dispute and lose $ 99 in addition to the R$: 790,00 reais BRL I lost to my client, when all of this could have been avoided by clear information in his tool, in addition, IMEI blacklist query has not returned IMEI blacklist, and is not yet blacklisted, see:
https://snipboard.io/CdeASW.jpg

Gsmfather said hardware problem, however, works with SIM card T-mobile, ruling out the possibility of "hardware problem" see:
https://snipboard.io/Pwr9oy.jpg

Gsmfather said he will remove the topic ONLY if I first close the dispute, only afterwards will he unlock my account on the gsmfather website.

It is clear that there is a huge misunderstanding here, however, gsmfather cannot just make false scam actions with anger at me having opened the dispute, this is not just, besides the fact that he posts personal information about me and my partner here, this infringes basic privacy laws besides the fact that gsmfather profile here make slander unfortunately.

Leo do you agree with this conduct and position by gsmfather? What do you suggest?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to guinhowa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 15:00   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Mobile-Lab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 636
Member: 10028
Status: Offline
Sonork: n/a
Thanks Meter: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by guinhowa View Post
Thanks for the feedback, the video is now attached here for download, remembering that, I had already provided this video to gsmfather support email since March 19 (long before the Paypal dispute opened), but gsmfather simply did not ask for correction, just said "hardware problem" as you can see in my previous email conversation proof.

For the record, the dispute was only opened on March 30th, that is, gsmfather had enough time to try to correct this, either asking for correction with his supplier, or re-locking the operator, but he simply chose to say "hardware problem ", when in fact there is no" hardware problem ".

EDIT: I tried to attach the file, but gsmhosting site says "Invalid File", put it on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLKEw1aqNec

Before, I also provided the video here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454.../#post14052616
The IMEI: 359402086123184 you got unlocked with gsmfather and the IMEI: 359402086167843 in this video are different. Meaning different iPhone.

Am I missing something here?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:23.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.59587 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO