GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Only want to say Thank you :) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/only-want-say-thank-you-2989483/)

jafsupport.com 10-03-2021 09:06

Only want to say Thank you :)

Thank you to Gsmhosting and all Users :)

My name is Dalton PowerDalton Cyberdalton and Latest Nick Jafsupport.com

Started gsm at 90 sit thoic.com and starmattew and serval different boards and chat with people..
It were Raskal Gsmfun Zulea Saras Lazer Alienchemist and many many many...
We were most sit brainstorm send chematics pinouts loaders and talk what speed to use at comport etc etc...
At that time not existed Unlock Flash boxes..
Had to find connectors with all pins so could solder vires make connection cables...
Nokia were a Pain in a$$ because all pins under battery hehehe

Same at that time all flash adapters nokia very hard to get and same to use nokia service soft need have a PKD..
But because many services used winlock with wrong PKD that only had 1 licence on counter after use 1 time dongle deaktivated...

So lot fun work sit remove ee read out edit find ways to make dongle work again :)
But later it came boxes like PBB etc that had flas counter refill so were very easy change dongle pass and make it work with original dongle to update licences or credits :)

During the years when active in gsm learn to know so many skille coders and reversers in Gsmhosting..
Many more interested to find sulutuyions when others more focus money :)

So many teams that were super good that been cloned or cracked or copy paste because others want free or to destroy :)
So many team that sold a box with cables very cheap som people sit unlock flash phones made good profit every day some sit as distributer and maybe flash 5000 phones a week :)
And most boxes like UFS TWISTER JAF Z3X Smartclip USB Smart....
So lot of cheap boxes were so long time supported and updated to follow the upddates from manifacturers :)

I just have lot memorys from barking fights and friend talk with so many in thsi forum :)
Just sad many people gone from gsm and many even banned in forum :)
Time goes on just things change lot and gsm field changed totally around 2010 :)

Anyway just want say thank you to all gsmhosting friends and all who maybe remember me or maybe even are angry at me :)
Thank you all for a lot of good years with good friends online here in Hosting and at Sonork :)
Regards

Magnus Jakobsson Sweden :)

sahil2000ind 10-03-2021 15:23

I STILL HAVE THE J.A.F BOX WITH PKEY.

THANKS FOR ALL THE CONTRIBUTION AND SUPPORT THAT TO DID TO GSM COMMUNITY.

WBR
sahil2000ind

jafsupport.com 10-03-2021 16:08

Thank you :)

During that time most GSM users had like JAF and UFS and Universalbox or AndroBoxes/Griffin Team Universal Sp Unlocker box Setool or USB Smart :)
It is very funny many times lot lot lot credits from end users go to Producers or supporters that in reality never have written 1 line code of the sulutions :)
People Like Saras is a GSM *** in my eyes :)
ViritualM i did really like in his way of coding nokia sulutions...
But many times how good a produkt become is many times about how lot support the coder get from team with hard to get aquitment mobiles to do testing and research etc etc :)
Lot lot reserach were made by forum people that sit send internal data and hints and shematics to coders so can make sulutions work :)
Many of the produkts for unlock or flash would never exist without the supporting users in Gsmhosting as most users sit testing find problems or have issues they forward to the teams so the teams make sulutions to work :)

I were only a produkt supporter for Jaf for few years worked for Gsmfun/Thomas as i had to many issues to work with Raskal :)
At start i worked for bouth of them but when they split company i chosed Thomas side as Thomas old friend from 1997 in gsm field :)

But most i miss the friends the support in GSmhosting were sit talk about bootloader issues and what pins to use :)
So lot changed when phone security moved to server and no more use communication interface all in USB port hahahahaha

GsmWorld were in that time a very good place for many people to learn get skilled and make money :)
Many people i not know were they are to day what happen to them :)
But still i really want thank all members and teams for all advices and brainstorming during the years :)
I want Thank ViritualM Saras Davor Gsmfun Raskal Andro Bontek Laser Bphreaks and Z3x team SmartClip team and offcouse Legija :)
You all guys were in that moment of time really change lot of things in my life and i had lot lot good years when talking and brainstorming with all of you :)
I owe you all lot lot thanx forever :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sahil2000ind (Post 14461318)
I STILL HAVE THE J.A.F BOX WITH PKEY.

THANKS FOR ALL THE CONTRIBUTION AND SUPPORT THAT TO DID TO GSM COMMUNITY.

WBR
sahil2000ind

Brka 10-03-2021 16:39

Good memories ... stay forever.

Those were golden times, but unfortunatly are gone.

Now are the times of stupid youtubers, who help companies like Samsung, Huawei,
to patch their security holes.

Hopefully soon those times will be over, and credit-based services will be fully back.

p.s. Similar join date you and me :)

b.r.
Alex

jafsupport.com 10-03-2021 17:05

Hehehe

Maybe sounds funny to say but as comment...
At old good times gsm were all about testing and knowledge and skills and offcouse have good connections find sulutions and software before it become public :)

But as you say lot changed and turned around and now i call Gsm biz like Scamming ripping field as so lot Paypal scammers and sulution scammers rippers..
And so lot that selling online unlocks that is never gonna happen :)
Lot from Good times changed...
But still most people that were aktive from like 1999 is for sure still around and watch in forum but no more logged in or active :)
We all hade bad and good times during the years in Gsmworld :)
And 99% sure you and me have talk 1000 times allso in hosting during time :)
I have in time had serval GsmHosting accounts my first one were number 7X but it is gone long time ago...
This account renamed when i worked in Senzhen for Gsmfun/Raskal :)

Anyway even if the good times is gone and changed still have lot good memorys and friends from GsmField :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brka (Post 14461344)
Good memories ... stay forever.

Those were golden times, but unfortunatly are gone.

Now are the times of stupid youtubers, who help companies like Samsung, Huawei,
to patch their security holes.

Hopefully soon those times will be over, and credit-based services will be fully back.

p.s. Similar join date you and me :)

b.r.
Alex

Hams 10-04-2021 09:23

@ jafsupport.com
Rightly said!!!
GsmForum was an integral part of our grooming in GSM field.
We still owe it to the legends of our times - Saras, Zulea, Andro, Bphreaks, Narry, Vygis, etc to name a few and most importantly Gsmhosting to bring all of them together.
We were among the few lucky ones which saw the best of times in GSM.

nuruddin1988t 10-04-2021 09:31

Good memories brother.

Long times used that box & still good memories become on mind.

>>Gsmmilon>> 10-05-2021 06:22

It was a very good time:), when I came to this work.:) I learned a lot about jaf, mxkey, ufs etc, s time it was about working and earning money,

and now the current time is how to kill the market and cheat.

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

sky73 10-05-2021 09:03

What ever you do dont make new box .client or dongle
Like other old teams back from dead make new box
then after one or 2 update disappear

jafsupport.com 10-05-2021 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky73 (Post 14461911)
What ever you do dont make new box .client or dongle
Like other old teams back from dead make new box
then after one or 2 update disappear

Haha
I am not a coder or box maker..
And now days not easy for any team make dongles or boxes as all is only usb plug connection and 99% all phone security is online not in phone...
In past coders did need have loads algos and recalculate lock checksums flash checksums boot checksums and lot in phone were hidden in secure boot rom so never have access lot parts...
But now days most is online locks and that make it not so fun for a coder sit make tools for phones people not can use without shopping online unlocking logs :)
Gsm changed lot from skilled people reprogram the handset till handset unlock usb connect rest is based online hehehehehhehe

mroa 10-06-2021 07:17

Nothing lasts forever, a lot has been going on these years, each day brought something new :)

saeid_gsm 10-27-2021 15:53

Memories are beautiful, pleasant, hard and unforgettable, I still have those boxes
I love them because Boxes have been all my youth and life ( I hope I write correct)
I remember andro ( programs of my box ) he was young and ….
It was broken my ❤️
Any way it was nice and I never forgot that memoirs

Quote:

Originally Posted by jafsupport.com (Post 14461213)

Started gsm at 90 sit thoic.com and starmattew and serval different boards and chat with people..
We were most sit brainstorm send chematics pinouts loaders and talk what speed to use at comport etc etc...
Had to find connectors with all pins so could solder vires make connection cables...

Same at that time all flash adapters nokia very hard to get and same to use nokia service soft need have a PKD..
But because many services used winlock with wrong PKD that only had 1 licence on counter after use 1 time dongle deaktivated...

So lot fun work sit remove ee read out edit find ways to make dongle work again :)
But later it came boxes like PBB etc that had flas counter refill so were very easy change dongle pass and make it work with original dongle to update licences or credits :)

During the years when active in gsm learn to know so many skille coders and reversers in Gsmhosting..

So many teams that were super good that been cloned or cracked or copy paste because others want free or to destroy :)
So many team that sold a box with cables very cheap som people sit unlock flash phones made good profit every day some sit as distributer and maybe flash 5000 phones a week :)
So lot of cheap boxes were so long time supported and updated to follow the upddates from manifacturers :)

I just have lot memorys from barking fights and friend talk with so many in thsi forum :)
Time goes on just things change lot and gsm field changed totally around 2010 :)

Anyway just want say thank you to all gsmhosting friends and all who maybe remember me or maybe even are angry at me :)
Thank you all for a lot of good years with good friends online here in Hosting and at Sonork :)
Regards

sky_finder 10-27-2021 18:06

Thanking you very much bro.

On those days It was a few people touching the technology.
You did a lot. no one can forget you Bro.Every shops has the jaf box on that days. Earning a good money.

Thanks

Braycel 10-28-2021 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jafsupport.com (Post 14461213)

Regards

Really happy to see you dear member 125 ;)

Fast Unlocking 10-29-2021 09:29

Old is Gold, old days has it s good and bad and new days also, memories good to remember and like the old saying says

For each present time and past, has it s own men and territory.