GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   PayPal Charge-back Buyer, Be Careful From This Guy. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/paypal-charge-back-buyer-careful-guy-2592435/)

codesunlocker 04-21-2019 16:42

PayPal Charge-back Buyer, Be Careful From This Guy.

User name : nicu287
Email : [email protected]

SKYPE ID : global-gsm-service

GSMHOSTING ID : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=1544053

MOBILE NUMBER : 0037368386545 / +37368386545
0037378278982 / +37378278982

Buyer information
Nicolai Lozovschii

PAYPAL ID : [email protected]

Case ID: PP-D-28651761
Buyer's name: Nicolai Lozovschii
Buyer's email: [email protected]
Transaction date: April 5, 2019
Transaction amount: $296.10 USD
Your transaction ID: 4XN38942HT852991N
Refund amount: $296.10 USD

Case ID: PP-D-28651949
Buyer's name: Nicolai Lozovschii
Buyer's email: [email protected]
Transaction date: November 29, 2018
Transaction amount: $120.75 USD
Your transaction ID: 11877659LR2731815
Refund amount: $120.75 USD

Avoid to Receiving Payment from This Buyer Paypal .

niku287 05-26-2019 13:36

Hello gsmhosting comunity! Yes I ask charge back my money, because this guy codesunlocker said me 1-3 days for unlock but has passed more that 6 business days and nothink, he says “ please wait, please wait and don’t wory”

Take care of who you work with.

Have a nice day!

codesunlocker 05-27-2019 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by niku287 (Post 13672469)
Hello gsmhosting comunity! Yes I ask charge back my money, because this guy codesunlocker said me 1-3 days for unlock but has passed more that 6 business days and nothink, he says “ please wait, please wait and don’t wory”

Have a nice day!

20k uses we have and doing work with us. I’d have any issue and if we never solve that one then you can take action and can open paypa case. Without any notice can’t do that. Also we always replied your all message in your skype. We are posing your are a chargeback cheater because. You open case also successfully done that amount money also. Also we request you that case close please we will refund money to your PayPal. You never did that. So how can be call you. Professional buyer or professional Cheater ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akmalzhon 05-27-2019 13:40

Quote:

Have a nice day!

No worry brother, trusted and legit, maybe problems have in source,

Trusted

~Leo~ 05-27-2019 20:53

Quote:

Have a nice day!

that doesn't give you the right to charge back yet first you make thread here and 6 days is still acceted delay
@codesunlocker what's status of his delayed imeis?

niku287 05-28-2019 14:22

I do not lie and do not love to fool me! I am also a seller and I know what is online business. When my customers do not receive the product on time, they ask for the money back. After I received the money from the codesunlocker I checked the imei’s and it has been blocked. I unlock those imei at another vendor in 24h. But with this codesunlocker I had big problems and last year, when they could not deliver the product and the money did not want to turn back, I was forced to call paypal to clarify things because I had problems again with my clients.

Maybe codesunlocker is great team but can’t delivered on time.

Gsm-Arab 05-28-2019 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by niku287 (Post 13674698)
I do not lie and do not love to fool me! I am also a seller and I know what is online business. When my customers do not receive the product on time, they ask for the money back. After I received the money from the codesunlocker I checked the imei’s and it has been blocked. I unlock those imei at another vendor in 24h. But with this codesunlocker I had big problems and last year, when they could not deliver the product and the money did not want to turn back, I was forced to call paypal to clarify things because I had problems again with my clients.

Maybe codesunlocker is great team but can’t delivered on time.

Lol if you have many problem with codesunlocker lsat yesrs sho why you again come to with them to doing work ?
codesunlocker always replied one time if some time delay any service so its delay from source and we can solve its each other talk . but you always open directly paypal case with out any notice ,
also you open charge back more then your blanc or locked amount money . so must we need make post about your charge back datless , we loss money , but we don't want will loss money other supplier also from you .

Thank you

niku287 05-29-2019 15:31

I try again work with codesunloker because I talk with us via skype and they said “yes we can, no problem, can do fast 24-72, bla bla bla” thought it or reprofiled.
I never open paypal case without contact the supplier, but when I see it ***** like” please wait , please wait” more that 6 business days I go to paypal resolve the problem.

Have a nice day!

Gsm Africa 05-31-2019 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by niku287 (Post 13676137)
I try again work with codesunloker because I talk with us via skype and they said “yes we can, no problem, can do fast 24-72, bla bla bla” thought it or reprofiled.
I never open paypal case without contact the supplier, but when I see it ***** like” please wait , please wait” more that 6 business days I go to paypal resolve the problem.

Have a nice day!

Man 6 days is not much delay , 3 days service if we count working days or weekend its normally going 5 Days its can be allow any customer , also some time few service little bit delay its must need to consider and try to Manage also customer.

So now tell please how can make you happy We don't want also make you reputation Bad in other seller. But this is gsm work some time will be happen with any seller.

Thank you

Unlock Source 06-01-2019 11:00

@everybody
no doubt once Codesunlocker was a good supplier but since some time he is not a good supplier he don't have good prices he cannot deliver orders within time
my money was in his account since 1 year when i asked for refund he delete my account from his website i never posted here or i never ask him again why he did so ...
Being a reseller @niku287 is right
when the customer is at your counter & asking for refund money or provide the unlock
everyday we cannot tell him tomorrow tomorrow

UAE UNLOCK 06-01-2019 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlock Source (Post 13679264)
@everybody
no doubt once Codesunlocker was a good supplier but since some time he is not a good supplier he don't have good prices he cannot deliver orders within time
my money was in his account since 1 year when i asked for refund he delete my account from his website i never posted here or i never ask him again why he did so ...
Being a reseller @niku287 is right
when the customer is at your counter & asking for refund money or provide the unlock
everyday we cannot tell him tomorrow tomorrow

the codesunlocker is a good parsons also her service i know him since 8 years

contact him personally he will solved your problem

bnasirbutt 06-01-2019 11:30

Codesunlocker ...Mr Rayhan 100000% Trusted Source

Hi ,
No body care about this guy who is accusing codesunlocker is a cheater.
he never was a cheater and still working good .........
in gsm unlocking everyone face many problems ............
in the last week icloud remove service bit not good ........
it does not mean that we accuse source as cheater .....
if u cant handle customer for few days dont work in gsm ....
go and open a barber shop etc .........
i still have icloud remove imei stuck since 5 days ..........but other imeis done .
so be patient and return the guy his money ..........
or will not feel well when u face *** on the day of judgment .
Codesunlocker.........good guy and good source ......

fonetech.af 06-01-2019 11:39

Codesunlocker Good Guy

who the **** u think u are to say that codesunlocker cheater.
Rayhan is good guy and working since this bussiness was started .
problems happen in online unlocking .........
with everyone ........
Return the guy his money ..........or u are a cheater .....
codesunlocker icloud service working very good .......
it had problem last week ......but now working rocket fast ...
my many imeis done daily with Codesunlocker .......
and like Leo said .......Codesunlocker is trusted and legit ,,,

.:SUBRATA:. 06-01-2019 17:18

Rayhan is good guy, know him personally. contact with him he will definitely he will solve your problem for sure.

sam1970 06-01-2019 17:31

Trust people

Very trust web site , codes unlocked team work very hard and they respond very quickly, they are friendly , will deal with them again