GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2015, 04:50   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 395349
Thanks Meter: 509
Thumbs down Pedro Póvoas - busntech.net ([email protected]) - PayPal Complaint of 1050 EUR

Dear GSM Hosting User,

For the last 50 days we were offering a service named :
# WorldWide (All Networks) - Apple iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S & 5C (No Refund if Relock)
The "(No Refund if Relock)" in bold is not an addition, it was part of the name of the service.

No Warranty whatsoever, not for 24 Hours, not for 30 days.

We waited long time before offer this service, but customer keep ask for it, so we finally start to offer it, so yes we did offer this service with a clear alert when customer select this service:

-------------------------
UnlockBase recommend to stay away from this service because of this unfair and risky relock risk! So again: ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK...
[...]
NOTE: Use this service at your own risk as we don't held any responsibilities regarding this issue, no refund request accepted for this service, even with GSX Report or Video Proof !

During this 50 days, we obviously get a lot of relock complaint, but we manage to make supplier take care of them unofficialy (so still we advertised always publicly "No Refund if Relock" and not any kind of warranty of 24 Hours or more). However the supplier start to Strongly Enforce the policy (not reunlocking phone getting unlock) and we decide to stop offer this service as it was just too much problem no matter how straightforward the alert was.

Today Pedro Póvoas - busntech.net ([email protected]) - opened a PayPal Complaint of 1050 EUR as he have like few others people problem with this service, 5 of his phone get relocked, and now we're not longer able to get any "reunlock" from the supplier. It was a risk that we never hide.

We exchange more than 10 email about this, I always answer and offered him for the 5 IMEI he have relock to refund my margin so at least I don't make profit on his loss... But Still he want me to cover the risk he accept to take, and came to the fact we have to agree to disagree, so he decide to open a PayPal complaint of 1050 EUR.

1 - We don't own him anything
2 - His complaint is on 5 x IMEI x 55 EUR = 275 EUR (But complaint on PayPal for 1050 EUR)

He's clearly trying to scam us (at least he could have open complaint on one of his transaction of 500 EUR).

We have clear Terms & Condition, Disclaimer, and alert about this service.
This is a risk he take.

I'm more than fair by offering to not make any profit on his loss.... he's just totally unreasonable and now official trying to cheap us.

Best Regards,
John Milton - UB Software Ltd

Last edited by bod; 03-11-2015 at 01:36. Reason: Removed the advertisiment.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:10   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
I don´t want refund of 1050€ i want the refund of my 5 never unlocked devices i can´t complain on the other amounts because you already refunded them remember?

So i only want 275€ and the matter is closed

All the imeis requested from you in this service 90% had problems

- Iphone was not unlocked
- Iphone relocks afer 1 or 2 hours

Also i can assure that:

- Noone made restore on the phones
- Noone upgrade the phones
- Noone reset the phones

If they relock they relocked by themselfs as soon as you insert a simcard on it or after 1 or 2 hours, this is not a unlock service this is a cheating service

I have a server and i have the same conditions described on it for the customers but i will refund all this 5 requests because the Iphones were never, ever unlocked ... well maybe some for an hour or 2

I also work with many other servers from this forum wich i won´t menction names, using the same service and for months all my imeis were refunded or solved in situations like this one and i´m talking about dozens maybe hundreds imeis

Your worldwide service was the worst i have ever tried or worked with

If i won´t solve my issue with your server i will assume my personal loss with my customers and i will refund all their requests from my own pocket

Also you can send me the remain credit i have on your server because i will never, ever work with you again ... i prefer to work with honest suppliers and professional ones or even don´t sell this services at all if they dont give warranty on them

Never in your server i saw explained you have 0 tolerance on this service (Not even 24h like others that i refused to work)
Old 03-05-2015, 05:26   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Many persons in this forum know me for years and i never ever in my life cheated anyone neither have debt with any supplier or failed a customer

I´m only complaining this service for 5 devices because in my ethics i can´t cheat my customers and i will have to refund their requests i don´t have the morality neither the Guts to take their money for a service that was never delivered, maybe you can find a log in GSX showing : "unlocked" but that is not true because the phones were tested in my store and handled by us

PS: I´m not asking any money for all the GSX reports i had to ask in your server like you told me to do in order to check all the imeis not unlocked (I have gsx for free)
Old 03-05-2015, 05:33   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangerboy View Post
I don´t want refund of 1050€ i want the refund of my 5 never unlocked devices i can´t complain on the other amounts because you already refunded them remember?
So why you open a complaint for that amount (1050 EUR), when you have actually made transaction of 500 EUR, and even 315 EUR !!!
The last one was much closer than the amount you dispute (275 EUR)

Quote:
So i only want 275€ and the matter is closed
I understand that is what you want, however I don't own you this money.
I offer to refund my margin (5 x 5 EUR = 25 EUR), I know it look ridiculous, but keep in mind I don't even have to that.

Quote:
If they relock they relocked by themselfs as soon as you insert a simcard on it or after 1 or 2 hours, this is not a unlock service this is a cheating service
One of your complaint is for an order made in January. The fact is all these phone was unlocked at the time of delivery. The Relock Risk was unfortunately a risk we clearly advertise again "Order at your own risk"

Quote:
I have a server and i have the same conditions described on it for the customers but i will refund all this 5 requests because the Iphones were never, ever unlocked ... well maybe some for an hour or 2
The good word is "YOU WILL" this mean you still didn't refund them because you expect first me to refund you first (like me with my supplier who is not any longer prodividing any refund or re-unlock, but at least he never claim he will)... If you refund your customer no matter if I don't refund you it would make more sense, that's probably what you're going to do as I expose this fact, but this doesn't force me to do the same.

Quote:
I also work with many other servers from this forum wich i won´t menction names, using the same service and for months all my imeis were refunded or solved in situations like this one and i´m talking about dozens maybe hundreds imeis
Bla Bla, that's why yo actually start to process IMEI with me as soon as I process this service, please note we do wait long time before offer this service, and finally remove it after the supplier start to be very strict with this "No Refund for Relock Policy".

Quote:
Also you can send me the remain credit i have on your server because i will never, ever work with you again
I have no problem to refund the 112 Credit left in your account, as soon as the PayPal complaint is closed, I don't own more than that, beside the 25 EUR to not make profit on your loss.

Quote:
Never in your server i saw explained you have 0 tolerance on this service (Not even 24h like others that i refused to work)
Then you're blind as again the service name can't be more explicit :
# WorldWide (All Networks) - Apple iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S & 5C (No Refund if Relock)

And the alert when you select this service can't be more explicity either:

UnlockBase recommend to stay away from this service because of this unfair and risky relock risk! So again: ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK...
[...]
NOTE: Use this service at your own risk as we don't held any responsibilities regarding this issue, no refund request accepted for this service, even with GSX Report or Video Proof !

Tolerance was 0...... I'm not saying this is fair, I'm not saying you didn't loss money, but clearly :

- at no point we didn't hide the fact this service was risky
- at no point we advertise any guarantee
- it was "Order at your own risk"
- we disclose the risk
Old 03-05-2015, 05:49   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Many persons in this forum know me for years and i never ever in my life cheated anyone neither have debt with any supplier or failed a customer
Well you just did.....

You just wrote me by email in private (I'm now longer discussing with you in private) :

Quote:
Yeah just behave like a child , who cares if its public ?? You deserve it .. You are the one selling non working services not me, i can assure you my customers will get a refund. Do me a favor and tell your bad supplier to go public also
You're just unreasonable, I keep answering you with fact....
I understand it's unfair, I understand your upset, but you don't understand that we never hide the fact this service was risky

We never promise "guarantee"
We never promise "free re-unlock" or "refund"
We clearly advertise "At your own risk"
We clearly advertise in service name "No Refund if Relock"
We clearly advertise in service description "We recommend stay away from this service"

YOU take the risk, and today YOU decide that we have to cover 100% of your loss for a risk YOU accept to take, and be warned off. Again you are just totally acting with any good faith, being unreasonable and not listening to any of our arguments.

I feel terrible because I'm getting this stupid fight, get this story public , and loss a good customer just for a insanely low 25 EUR margin ...... But I never accept to take a loss of 275 EUR just for 25 EUR margin either !

Only you did by ordering and accept these condition.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:50   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Yes i have already refunded my customers since your first insultuous email

Where can you prove that the devices where truly unlocked ? Via a Gsx log ? Isn´t your bad suplier simply tricking the gsx system to make the iphones appear unlocked ?

Why are you waisting your time with me instead of talking with your bad supplier ?? He is the one that as fault on this , not you or me .... he provided you with a bad service and a non working service and now you are making your customers responsible for that

I can clearly read the conditions, but as i stated before the Iphones were never unlocked or relocked in a few hours without noone doing nothing they ask again for activation so this wasn´t a unlock service this was some a trick

I could assume responsability if the phones were erased, updated or restore but that was not the case
Old 03-05-2015, 06:08   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Yes i have already refunded my customers since your first insultuous email
I never insult you and keep answer you with calm no matter how unreasonable you are.

Quote:
Where can you prove that the devices where truly unlocked ? Via a Gsx log ? Isn´t your bad suplier simply tricking the gsx system to make the iphones appear unlocked ?
Confirmation of Unlock on WW Service are delivered with Partial GSX Check report, anyway this was just text, but if the phone where not unlock why you waited 5 days to complaint for some IMEI, and even up to 30 days for the oldest one ?

Quote:
Why are you waisting your time with me instead of talking with your bad supplier ?? He is the one that as fault on this , not you or me .... he provided you with a bad service and a non working service and now you are making your customers responsible for that
Because our supplier was straightforward with me since the beginning with the rules, like I was with you... We're no longer working with him, and no longer in contact with him since he start to strongly enforce his unfair policy. I'm not even hiding claiming it's the fault of my supplier. For me the service you order was delivered "AS ADVERTISED" (risk included)

Quote:
I can clearly read the conditions, but as i stated before the Iphones were never unlocked or relocked in a few hours without noone doing nothing they ask again for activation so this wasn´t a unlock service this was some a trick.I could assume responsability if the phones were erased, updated or restore but that was not the case
These iPhone where unlocked at the time of delivery, you know it as for at least one of them you did start to complaint more than 30 days after the delivery, nobody can proof his case.

Maximum I can offer you is the 25 EUR margin we did on these order, so as least I don't make profit on your loss. That's all....

I explained second time in public my opinion.
People will support probably you because it's an unfair policy.

But that's why Terms & Condition are for, and these terms was nowhere from "Fine small print" it was very very specific in Service Name & Description.
Old 03-10-2015, 18:23   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Iphones were never unlocked, i have 5 customers on my side to confirm that

If paypal want proof or witnesses to make a declaration or testify they are ready to do so ... also they have a official claim from their owners

So we are talking about 5 (Company) + 5 (Customer) witnesses and 5 (Company) + 5 (Customer) claims

Since my matter is solved with them and i explained everything they are on my side and ready to make a claim

It´s your call to solve it the right way or solve it via a extensive claim on paypal
Old 03-10-2015, 21:27   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 40400
Thanks Meter: 1,250
Could you explaine these words?

Quote:
All the imeis requested from you in this service 90% had problems

- Iphone was not unlocked
- Iphone relocks afer 1 or 2 hours
Also i can assure that:

- Noone made restore on the phones
- Noone upgrade the phones
- Noone reset the phones
How can phone get relock by itself without connecting to Apple server?
Old 03-10-2015, 23:14   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbentrop View Post
Could you explaine these words?

How can phone get relock by itself without connecting to Apple server?

It will automaticly Jump to activation screen, same as using an R-sim for example it happened in several units, one moment is unlocked after few minutes it´s not or if you turn off the iphone and turn it on again voilá it´s locked again

The better way to test this fake unlock method is to Swap simcard´s it will give unlocked in the first card and when you insert the second card it will lock again

We have unlocked several units without problem because we reported the "locked" phones to supplier and he fixed the problem or simply refund the order, I`m not talking about this supplier Unlockbase BE CAREFULL using their services was the worst choice i EVER MADE i should have sticked to old supplier in all my requests
Old 03-10-2015, 23:52   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 79032
Thanks Meter: 10
strangerboy is right because the same thing happened to me in another server codes and made me the refund
The Following User Says Thank You to ferreira For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2015, 01:05   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferreira View Post
strangerboy is right because the same thing happened to me in another server codes and made me the refund
Thanks friend

I know i´m right i work with other servers and all was solved every single time

I was not expecting this kind of behavior from this one but anyway we are always learning in life, hopefully very few were submited in his server
Old 03-14-2015, 04:20   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I Won a dispute in Paypal and John from unlockbase removed my credits from his server

I require a Moderator attenction to report UNLOCKBASE as a cheater
Old 03-14-2015, 04:49   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I´m not giving up without a big fight ... he is not being honest and using some dirty actions

I presented another claim on paypal , i have everything saved ( Emails, printscreens etc etc) This was a dirty moove from him but i will not give up

Admin please contact me i can send many information on this matter confirming this actions
Old 03-14-2015, 05:30   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You opened a PayPal complaint of 1000 EUR when your dispute was about 275 EUR
You lost this PayPal complaint (digital delivery)

You open a second one for a transaction of 600 EUR, doomed for the same outcome (loosing the complaint), but this time offered to settle for a partial refund of 275 EUR witch I don't own you, but still I say OK and close your account with the 110 Credits.

This mean you get a partial refund you didn't deserve of 165 EUR.

Case close for me.... I will not any longer answer to this thread no matter what everybody think, you take advantage of me. And keep crying even after I accept your OFFER (you didn't win the case, I accept your offer).