GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 21:52   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1850466
Thanks Meter: 12
Problem with jevon williams from jamaica [Solved]

Apparently you dont understand or i didnt explain myself properly
I dont have a method to cash paypal this jevon said he will cash for me
i sent him 300usd and he never replied after so he cheated me 300usd.Understand?

jevon williams from jamaica cheat me now ignoring me
GSM-Forum - Firmwares, Software, Repair.

this is him

i dont have paypal my customer send money to him he was supposed to send me 200usd in wu after recieving the money he delete me now ignore me

his phone number is 8763962044

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1HM5564475132823W)

Sent to:
Jevon Williams (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
-$300.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$1.50 USD
Net amount:
-$301.50 USD

Date:
Mar 20, 2013
Time:
06:15:18 PDT
Completed

Subject:

You have sent $300.00 USD to Jevon Williams with PayPal
Note:

Payment for 10 unlocks
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:
$301.50 USD - PayPal Account

Old 03-22-2013, 22:44   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,783
you dont cash paypal, its into your bank account , with a simple mouce click, if you have an issue , then start a chargeback dispute....

Old 03-23-2013, 00:57   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 11170
Sonork: 1603694
Thanks Meter: 6,944
In your first post moulnisky is right, you not posted complete info.

1.You recomended to customer send to this guy?
or customer sugest you this guy?
2.Paypal have chargeback posibility, so instead of spend time(chargeback have limited time) , your customer must open chargeback dispute.

3.Paypal not draw fast money to bank acount, some times can take 2 weeks for this.

Maybe you not talked corect with this guy "jevon williams" or he forget to say you about this.

and mostly important
4. If it's your decision to make transaction between customer <> jevon williams <> you, then you must know this guy.

If it's first person from your sonorq list or yahoo list who accept to make this
"deal" then it's 100% your mistake.

Next time be more carefull.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orbita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 01:52   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1559973
Thanks Meter: 35
i will try and assit you in finding jevon williams...pm me ok

Old 03-25-2013, 10:04   #5 (permalink)

Member: 1869654
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbita View Post
In your first post moulnisky is right, you not posted complete info.

1.You recomended to customer send to this guy?
or customer sugest you this guy?
2.Paypal have chargeback posibility, so instead of spend time(chargeback have limited time) , your customer must open chargeback dispute.

3.Paypal not draw fast money to bank acount, some times can take 2 weeks for this.

Maybe you not talked corect with this guy "jevon williams" or he forget to say you about this.

and mostly important
4. If it's your decision to make transaction between customer <> jevon williams <> you, then you must know this guy.

If it's first person from your sonorq list or yahoo list who accept to make this
"deal" then it's 100% your mistake.

Next time be more carefull.
The way I understand it is that - Codesusa have no access to PayPal and he was looking for somebody to work with him alongside on percentage for using their PayPal. He found Jevon who had a gsmforum account in good standing and had quite a few posts here and he told codesusa he can help.

So they agreed that he gonna ask his customer to send Jevon $300 in PayPal for what he was supposed to WU(WesternUnion?) him $200 so basically after WU fee he would be making around $80 just for helping somebody out.

I believe the problem coming in because the PayPal transaction was made either as gift or money owed so there is no way to Dispute/Claim, Jevon knew that and decided to let it slide and enjoy the $300 he just scammed.

Correct me if I am wrong but what a Jamaican low-life this Jevon is.

BR,
Dave.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:15   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by FactorySimDAVE View Post
The way I understand it is that - Codesusa have no access to PayPal and he was looking for somebody to work with him alongside on percentage for using their PayPal. He found Jevon who had a gsmforum account in good standing and had quite a few posts here and he told codesusa he can help.

So they agreed that he gonna ask his customer to send Jevon $300 in PayPal for what he was supposed to WU(WesternUnion?) him $200 so basically after WU fee he would be making around $80 just for helping somebody out.

I believe the problem coming in because the PayPal transaction was made either as gift or money owed so there is no way to Dispute/Claim, Jevon knew that and decided to let it slide and enjoy the $300 he just scammed.

BR,
Dave.
I can get this point but the point I still don't get why he didn't ask the customer directly to pay him via western union as this service is right now on line too and the customer could have been really happy to save 80$ sending the payment directly via wu.
Really this is a quite naive mode to move: have the money sent to a completely unknown person.
Anyway I sent a message to this person
asking his attention on this thread: lets wait for an answer

BR

Alex

Old 03-25-2013, 12:52   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1869654
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
I can get this point but the point I still don't get why he didn't ask the customer directly to pay him via western union as this service is right now on line too and the customer could have been really happy to save 80$ sending the payment directly via wu.
Really this is a quite naive mode to move: have the money sent to a completely unknown person.
Anyway I sent a message to this person
asking his attention on this thread: lets wait for an answer

BR

Alex
And your point makes sense as well, I wouldn't be able to say why he didn't ask the customer to do that in the first place but at this moment that would be irrelevant anyway.

At the same time giving your customer such a big discount may cost difficulties in the future where they would start expecting to get reduced price (since they see how big loss you willing to take etc.), but lets hope this story finds a happy ending and Jevon just have been consuming crazy amounts of booze over the course of past week and fell in a slight delirium. Hopefully after all this attention he does the right thing.

BR,
Dave.

The Following User Says Thank You to FactorySimDAVE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 15:15   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1568769
Sonork: 161.1167
Thanks Meter: 208
Donate money to this user
sorry moderator

everything was resolved and codeusa is ok it was just a misunderstanding ok

Old 03-25-2013, 15:16   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1850466
Thanks Meter: 12
he sent me 150usd only ll accept that please close thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to codesusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 15:18   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1568769
Sonork: 161.1167
Thanks Meter: 208
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FactorySimDAVE View Post

BR,
Dave.
lol this is a joke i never scammed some1 in my entire life so dont talk down on me dave and it was a misunderstanding

Old 03-25-2013, 16:55   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Ok.. I can close this issue now but I'll be carefull as I can smell Taariq Majid around.

BR

Alex

Closed Thread