GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 01:10   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 534777
Thanks Meter: 214
Proof that zulea is the coder for xtc clip in gsmhosting section

Hi, I want to bring to the attention of all who want to GENUINELY own an XTC CLIP and are confused about which one to buy with ALL THE CONFUSION about ORIGINAL and CLONE, to see this

1. MANOLE and his team, stated that RASKAL wasn't paying the XTC Coder so the coder contacted them to manage the marketting of the clip as sales from RASKAL was slow

and also that raskal OWED debts to the XTC programmer.

These are ALL LIES as the said debt owed the coder is the fictitious debt ZULEA claims is owed him by raskal and for which he is out to destroy any product raskal brings out

SO THE CLIP FROM ZULEA AND CO IS NOT FROM THE ORIGINAL XTC CLIP PROGRAMMER BUT CLONE FROM ZULEA AND MANOLE.

Remember what they did to your JAF and PKEYs when they released free software????

this is the post from member with the name XTCCLIP in gsmhosting himself stating that ZULEA is the CODER of the XTC CLIP in this forum

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/7595883-post163.html

and he ZULEA has more than one username in this forum so if you remember how the tools made by ZULEA ended, please bewarned.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!! SO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING!!!

CODER FOR XTC CLIP in gsmhosting (CLONE) is ZULEA

CODER FOR XTC CLIP by raskal is WORKING STILL WITH raskal and he owes the ORIGINAL RASKAL CLIP CODER NO DEBTS.

IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR CLIP FROM RASKAL, PLEASE DON'T DOWNLOAD AND USE ANY SOFTWARE FROM THIS FORUM!!!

YOUR CLIP WILL BE KILLED!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wodashie For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-06-2011, 09:11   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 972745
Sonork: 100.1627715
Thanks Meter: 216
Why are you spamming threads with the same thing over and over again? *sigh*

Stop Trying to suck up.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shak360 View Post
Why are you spamming threads with the same thing over and over again? *sigh*

Stop Trying to suck up.
you choose to call it spam, if you'll until your clip is killed. they are gagging people, deleting posts that inform people about their clone in their fake section.

besides tell me if i'm posting in the wrong section.

get a life and don't support CLOWNS WITH CLONES

Old 08-06-2011, 12:47   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109
Sir, please would u tell us where does u know from, that Raskal have payed all his debtīs to XTC programmer? I donīt know it if he had done, so there are only 2 men who could really now this: Raskal and the XTC Programmer... U are not Raskal, so U must be the real programmer of this clip. Congratiolation for it and that u have told this to all of us.

Ok here we go:

Ok, u know that all clips will be killed by sw from Zulea, only Zulea will know this, u must be Zulea!

Mr Raskal, here is another men who could be Zulea, please set him on your list in your crappy forum direct under my name, he must be the usre Zulea!

btw:
please do not post again and again your spam here or i will take u in a little vacation on ban list. Itīs enough to post it once but we will not tolerate it if u will do again and again

regards

Old 08-06-2011, 13:06   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 192810
Sonork: Some people NEED change
Thanks Meter: 860
Man who has that much time.
Mind your own business It's better.

Old 08-06-2011, 13:10   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan sheikh View Post
Man who has that much time.
Mind your own business It's better.
thanx for your support.

btw i like your avatar

Old 08-06-2011, 13:30   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 972745
Sonork: 100.1627715
Thanks Meter: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf View Post
Sir, please would u tell us where does u know from, that Raskal have payed all his debtīs to XTC programmer? I donīt know it if he had done, so there are only 2 men who could really now this: Raskal and the XTC Programmer... U are not Raskal, so U must be the real programmer of this clip. Congratiolation for it and that u have told this to all of us.

Ok here we go:

Ok, u know that all clips will be killed by sw from Zulea, only Zulea will know this, u must be Zulea!

Mr Raskal, here is another men who could be Zulea, please set him on your list in your crappy forum direct under my name, he must be the usre Zulea!

btw:
please do not post again and again your spam here or i will take u in a little vacation on ban list. Itīs enough to post it once but we will not tolerate it if u will do again and again

regards
+1 100% Agreed......

Old 08-06-2011, 15:53   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
Quote:

Ok here we go:

btw:

regards
But it doesn't take a professor to work out what this guy is trying to tell people, and you don't need to be the programmer, Zulea, Manole or Raskal to make your own mind up and distinguish the fact this guy isn't any of them, just purely pointing out to forum users what his opinion is after his own research.

So I cannot understand what your reply is trying to say....

WBR

yeldar

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yeldar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 16:42   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 852415
Sonork: 1606874
Thanks Meter: 218
Donīt waste time, we know who is the real and original clip and who clone the clip, same act like jaf Pkey...

br

Old 08-06-2011, 16:56   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldar View Post
But it doesn't take a professor to work out what this guy is trying to tell people, and you don't need to be the programmer, Zulea, Manole or Raskal to make your own mind up and distinguish the fact this guy isn't any of them, just purely pointing out to forum users what his opinion is after his own research.

WBR

yeldar
This is a dirty game by Mr Raskal to say that everybody is Mr Zulea...

Every staff from gsmhosting is Zulea and he told everybody that canīt find the real zulea where he can pay his debts... U can read all in his little chinese forum.

regards

Old 08-06-2011, 18:10   #11 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1528074
Sonork: 100.99955
Thanks Meter: 184
Quote:

Ok here we go:

btw:

regards
If you start to ban then ban also xtc clip , he is spamming in this section with advertise of his clip.

Regards

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy Client For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 18:50   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1627798
Thanks Meter: 164
the future of xtc clip will like jaf surely........

Old 08-06-2011, 23:05   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Client View Post
If you start to ban then ban also xtc clip , he is spamming in this section with advertise of his clip.

Regards
and claiming his is original when we know they only release updates AFTER raskal has released one, so isn't it clear which one is the original???

besides they even post links to sites outside this forum but that is entertained but when you post in a MARKET FEEDBACK section seeking to clarify issues for the many millions of users of this forum, you are accused of spamming.

all my posts are made in the market feedback section and i started most of the threads when i became confused with the misinformation going on here, so what is wrong when i give feedback to other equally confused users of raskal's tools.

may be i shouldn't expect to be treated like others for obeying forum rules.

Old 08-06-2011, 23:10   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldar View Post

WBR

yeldar
and those statements were not made by me but the member with the name XTCCLIP in this forum. please take the time to read post #1 to see for yourself the link provided.

people's clips they have bought with their hard earned monies are on the verge of been killed and if i warn people about it, i'm accused of spamming.

read all the posts made by me and see which one is a SPAM.

best regards

Old 08-07-2011, 15:15   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 672312
Sonork: 100.1589313
Thanks Meter: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::SAMRAT::. View Post
the future of xtc clip will like jaf surely........
not future....already done

HTC MARKET finised

Closed Thread