GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2002, 06:46   #1 (permalink)
bg

Member: 4759
Thanks Meter: 0
Raskal Cheater

Hi ,
every one on this forum , I can tell about this Raskal , who said cheater to Narry .(I can say & Every one know Narry never never cheated any one , he is most helpfull person , in India as well as abroad )

This person Raskal cheated me only for 300$ 5 year back . So you all can imagine and think for big amout what he can do .(((((
Beware from this man Raskal big big cheater ever I seen in GSM world .

Regards

BG
Old 12-02-2002, 07:00   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4223
Thanks Meter: 4
Well i can say that narry is not cheater too

Hello People,

I can only say that narry is never b a cheater yet.. i m belonging to India and working in this field for 5 years... yet he did not cheated me or anyone... And if anyone have problem with him then only because of some busy scedules or so... its not mean that he bcome cheater...May b Brother Raskal have Wrong info or some private problem with narry !!!...

Hay man this world is not enough for love and work... we have very short time period for work so fighting with each other is just wasting of time nothing else... Please stop all this and go to work.

Best of luck to all and me too

Old 12-02-2002, 07:39   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Re: Raskal Cheater

Quote:
Originally posted by bg
Hi ,
every one on this forum , I can tell about this Raskal , who said cheater to Narry .(I can say & Every one know Narry never never cheated any one , he is most helpfull person , in India as well as abroad )

This person Raskal cheated me only for 300$ 5 year back . So you all can imagine and think for big amout what he can do .(((((
Beware from this man Raskal big big cheater ever I seen in GSM world .

Regards

BG
Really funny BG

I told you to consult a doctor!
Old 12-02-2002, 07:48   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Re: Well i can say that narry is not cheater too

Quote:
Originally posted by gsm_boy
Hello People,

I can only say that narry is never b a cheater yet.. i m belonging to India and working in this field for 5 years... yet he did not cheated me or anyone... And if anyone have problem with him then only because of some busy scedules or so... its not mean that he bcome cheater...May b Brother Raskal have Wrong info or some private problem with narry !!!...

Hay man this world is not enough for love and work... we have very short time period for work so fighting with each other is just wasting of time nothing else... Please stop all this and go to work.

Best of luck to all and me too

This sickness what this guy have is called "gelousy" I can only say to you i saw with my own eyes in Narry shop one singh saying him that he want to kill narry. I was shocked and could not uderstand, now i undestand very well. Also you not in HK, also me when i never know this Narry peronally we had never problems but now when see face to face he is really an other person. You shlould ask ppl in same branch in hong kong about his reputation. I am sorry that i ahve to say this but Narry VIRTUAL side is nice and helpfull, the reality is exacty the reverse of this. It is really true!!
Old 12-02-2002, 08:01   #5 (permalink)
bg

Member: 4759
Thanks Meter: 0
Raskal , I dont need any doctor , I scan my mind even before to say single word , and I am not lier like you ,
But you cheater Raskal need to go grave-yard , So people in GSM world can live without a fear of biggest cheater . And I am 1000000% sure there will be no grievance to any one , after that .
THIS IS MY PROMISE .........

BR

BG
Old 12-02-2002, 08:10   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Ja ja....

How i see wo(man) Narry dessapeared allready. I want really look in his eyes when i will ask him some questions again.

Really incredible!
Old 12-02-2002, 08:59   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 596
Sonork: 100.33096
Thanks Meter: 514
Well I am working in Hong Kong for GSM business over 10 years
the only thing I can sure is, If you pay the money to Narry he will send the goods to you!! for some cracking that's other topic,now a day who will say " I will not crack other people's product!" if that's thing is possible to crack?

Try to talk it friendly,all the business just for money not the angry!
Old 12-02-2002, 09:30   #8 (permalink)
F C
No Life Poster

Member: 6486
Sonork: 100.79846
Thanks Meter: 350
well some thing i have to say about NARRY OR NARRY TELECOM==

i know narry from the last 2yrs approx -- came to know him from a very good friend of mine-- and since than , he is absolutely 100% fair in his dealings- if u pay him properly than he send the goods to u --- there can be some delay in schedules or even the goods can be late - but he meet his orders.

its not wise to say that he can be a cheater -- since i have some yrs experience with him

so getlemen take it friendly and solve ur problem ! DONT SPOIL GOOD NAMES !!

BEST REGARDS
GOHAR
Old 12-02-2002, 10:16   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3381
Thanks Meter: 1,171
Donate money to this user
Moved to Trustable section.