GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 12:45   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1783868
Thanks Meter: 0
Raw logistics< sarah waller-essex

I placed an order with this company for two I Phones. They asked me to pay by bank transfer but I preferred to pay by credit card. They told me it would be two days for delivery instead of just one. No problem. Card details were given and instead of two days, it took 8 days for the package to arrive.

When I opened it, it contained not two new iphones, but one second hand phone that was cleaned up in an attempt to appear as a new phone.

After another week, RAW LOGISTICS still couldn't complete this simple order. I returned the second hand phone and asked for a refund. After another week the refund has not been made. I have now opened a case with my credit card company to reclaim them money.

I sent them an email this morning telling them that they are incompetent and that i will be reclaiming the payment through my credit card co.
They responded almost immediately, complaining that i had "abused" them by calling them incompetent.

The credit card I used was a new card. The only people I gave the number to was SARAH WALLER when she called me for the card number.

A week later I found a payment for over £1800 to an electrical wholesaler. It was for an order of mobile phone accessories. I would never suggest that RAW LOGISTICS passed my card account details to someone to fraudulently use my card. It must just be a coincidence.

If you need any phones or accessories then I strongly suggest that you look elsewhere.