GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2005, 01:14   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
*** Resseler Very Very Furious *** Read All Story

History:

In december we runned out of stock of Furious dongles and ordered 5 dongles in day 12, 4 of them already sold cause of new nec software, we payed dongles but never received them ... we wait, wait, wait January and steve on vacations so wait wait wait, when Steve arrived he send the dongles, we received them in our office in 22 or 25 January when FuriousI was already cracked and all orders canceled, so i emailed steve and he told me to wait for new update that would improve sales etc etc etc.. so i waited and after a week only Furious II came out ???? he didnīt warned me ??? wow and now??? i have 5 usseless dongles in stock??? so again i emailed steve asking what to do???? i didnīt need any cables only the new dongles he told me he could swap dongles but need more money... X0 for each dongle ... man i was really furious , but even thought i send the money and wait wait wait also i send the money for swap dongle for customer... and wait wait wait several emails send and then he finally answers me telling that now itīs box and not realy that price ????? what??? more money???? since december???? pay pay pay??? told me that price for swaping for box is 250 euros same as customer?????? iīīm a resseler waiting for products since december and now thatīs what i get????? 250 euros for swap for new BOX???? WOW so i must pay and pay again to receive my products??? also will i be the poor resseler selling dongles when you sell the box??? MMMAAANNNN i have company, lots of things to pay, i canīt play with money... when i try to talk with him in messenger he always leave... in icq never answer .... whatīs this?????

Our company is official resseler of lotīs of products like Tornado, X-nemesis, Smart-clip, henrich, panaufo, redbox, PBB, thunderstorm, unimoto, etc etc etc etc.... we only work with original products and never had a problem like this never never.... friends know us, also customers, we really believe in support, and customer satisfaction , clients are the base of a company iīm also an economist but all ppl know that, without them or resselers better close company .... so what are they thinking?????

I know you guys have seen posts from me de*****ng Furious Team ... and thatīs cause i thought my problem was being solved and believed in Furious, also hacker was always asking me help to defend Furious in Cheatearīs treats etc etc, heīs really nice guy and the only one that answered me for long time and tryed to solve all situation ... so now... iīm very dessapointed, very sad, also very very FURIOUS with all of this situation, i have lots of money invested in crapy FURIOUS I dongles

This are not lies, i have all emails, all documents i can prove it anytime

I WANT MY MONEY OR DONGLES/BOX I DONīT NEED CABLES OR BAG OR NECLASE OR ******

STEVE PLEASE SEND MY 5 DONGLES/BOX AND 1 FOR CUSTOMER ALSO ALREADY PAYED IīM TYRED OF WAITING

www.bus-n-tech.com

Pedro Póvoas aka BRAINDEAD

Last edited by strangerboy; 04-13-2005 at 01:26. Reason: CAPS ON TITLE
Old 04-13-2005, 06:43   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 15892
Sonork: 100.1626893
Thanks Meter: 10
VERY SAD STORY BRO .
i m just surpirsed why people purchasing furious .. ??
what is in this software ?
it was good befor not now .. all resaler , users waiting waiting waiting.
and no reply from furious team . thay can go china spend one month there .but thay not reply for has resalers..those resalers who trusth tham and send tham money .
very very bad move .

@furious team
just read 2 months posts of furious section and think that you people making real money or its cheating ????
make money for something which worth .. its just bull**** .

@ALL MAMBERS & FUROIUS USERS ( sad users )
for solving ur problem and covring ur loose here one choice left .
complain this to forum @admins and ask for help .i think thay can help to put some pressure to tham to solve user problem. cus most of forum mambers purchase furioscus thay also trust this forum and admins .lest admins sole this problem or close this section .
Old 04-13-2005, 08:51   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91799
Thanks Meter: 3
Next time pay by credit card and if they do not deliver in time, you can always ask for a full refund within 60 days. And, believe me, they do not want to deal with the credit card fraud department...
Old 04-13-2005, 09:30   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 21928
Thanks Meter: 1
getting your money back

one thing you need to learn about furious team they will not give your money back full stop even if you barrow them money you will not get it back their response will be " this kind of money cannot be refunded" and in this game their are alot of updates all the time they can make a new dongle for every update if they really wanted to you just need to take their crap every time however i am a furious2 user i have become used to their support and their application which some of them really have no purpose,

i suggest if you dont like furious dont buy their product however me personally will buy their product keeps me entertained to see what they come out with.

Regards geoff

ps paying by credit card is the only best method i
Old 04-13-2005, 20:38   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 69725
Thanks Meter: 36
Every update... must be payed in Furious...

I think that Hack should really leave this team, because it will be only worse!

Steve promised a lot of things... but he is allways looking only for his as*

There was as you said first update to Dongle 2 with no word about it... all the people were buying a new dongle and after a week or few days there was a new dongle...

I am sorry to say this, but here is a lot of users which payed month before got dongle... and their dongle was allmost useless because there was new dongle on their way!

NOTHING GOOD FROM FURIOUS TEAM!!! or better to say from Steve!!!

Everything that he says... I just smile

No more money from me for now...
Old 04-13-2005, 21:27   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4201
Thanks Meter: 6
[glow=red]Moved from Furios section to The Market Feed Back[/glow]
Old 04-14-2005, 01:33   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 4584
Sonork: 100.69564
Thanks Meter: 15,094
the problem is i wasn't here more than 1 month to making new box so difficult to make reply ... And also too much people speak for me . i already said in furious section that for now we solve old problems about dongle stock and activations.
Then soon i will explain more details about all needed.

And pedro i'm really frusted about your post here because i have spoke with you on ICQ and already told u that i will send u your goods...
Also you receive mail from me. Anyway soon u receive what u need.
But like always nobody say when all ok , i only see complaint.

Really you can't imagine how many time i work to make FuriouS Better, yes i'm totally agree we hab big problems on stock and about delay this is sure, but pedro like you know FuriouS since the begining, you remember FuriouS 1 ? With the box we did ? making hand here, and that Fu.... hasp dongle !!!? well all FuriouS Team decided to make a real box, to making something nice and to make happy customers. But all this take many time, and also just after furious 1 craked, so not so much money to restart from 0.
So all this to say that i always fix all problems but can't fix all in same time.
I'm just back from china few days ago, and many mails in waiting...

About update From FuriouS Dongle to FuriouS BoX i will also explain all details soon in FuriouS Section...

many many thing to say but not enough time ...

And to be clear Hack3r2k don't leave FuriouS TeaM.

best regards to all.
See you tomorow on next update
Old 04-14-2005, 01:55   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
ok all problems solved .... Steve is back on bussiness.... our Company is Official resseler of Furious Team and we will do our best to support clients/resselers

Also iīm very happy cause Hack3r2K is again on team....

Steve is going to send me all goods .... also big surprises are coming for furiousbox clients....

Can close this Topic please .....
Old 04-14-2005, 03:10   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111845
Thanks Meter: 2
Just wondered why do you want the topic closed? It only began earlier this evening a lot of people may NOT have seen it and they may have things good or bad to add to it they are entitled to have there say and all members should be able to have a chance to make there views known.

If every post was praising the furious team would you still ask for the thread to be closed? NO I DIDNT THINK SO.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:02   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 69725
Thanks Meter: 36
>> Then soon i will explain more details about all needed

Of course... how much to pay more...

>> Anyway soon u receive what u need.

When he pay...

>> But like always nobody say when all ok , i only see complaint.

You will allways see only the compliants, because you don't make anything to fix all the problems... you allways have some excuses, but those excuses don't solve the problem. You should know that one month delay is a big money lost for the customer. Because a lot of money paid for soft is productive only in start... than the soft is cracked or all teams make a solution and the price is smaller. Bad answer for me!

>> Really you can't imagine how many time i work to make FuriouS Better, to making something nice and to make happy customers...

You will never reach customers to be happy by this way you are trying to do it! It was dirty that you did not announce the new box... but you did sold a lot of Dongle 2... I am sure that Box did not start from one night and was ready at evening!

>> So all this to say that i always fix all problems but can't fix all in same time.

hehehe... I see a lot of problems not solved here. And remember, those delays you are doing.... THE TIME IS MONEY HERE!!!

>> I'm just back from china few days ago, and many mails in waiting...

Ever heard for LAP TOP? Or Cyber Caffe or anything? No comment!

>> many many thing to say but not enough time ...

You should have more people in team... but it is too expensive... the most important thing is, that you have enough money.... for other you don't care.

>> See you tomorow on next update

For me you are very bad supplier now and for other people too. I was thinking to buy new BOX, but it will be cloned in 2 months or earlier and there will again be problems with excuses... I was in china for one year and 5 new boxes were out you know... it is hard, there is no time for all, a lot of emails...

ALL YOU SAID HERE IS ONLY A BULLS*** STEVE...

I would be glad to see this team better... don't think that I criticize you because I like this, I only criticize you to say that you said a lot of things and did not solve anything!!!

I would be happy as FT1 user, to buy a new box, but there is a lot of things you must solve in your team.

If you think that Hack will solve allll you problems here, you are wrong!!!! He is just a person who give support here... he can't ship boxes for you if he don't have them!!!

Respect
Gogy