GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 18:46   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 188905
Thanks Meter: 3
Salim Lalla : limsao big cheater

Salim Lalla : from France limsao is a big cheater , he owes me over 1000 EUR. Took IMEI via mass payment , IMEI not done, charges for IMEI not done.

Beware of this guy ::::

Refund my money .
Old 05-10-2017, 12:34   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 185054
Thanks Meter: 22
Sorry to all the gsmhosting community for late answer to this pathetic calomny. Hope you'll not care. But this guy was cold HTC source at this time don't know why you change your name if you are honest. Can you please show to gsmforum community the proof of what you are telling. I have all sonork coversion between me and you. plus save all paypal transaction. and the last one was a poor 50$ that was missing from the previous. Never in your life you pay me in mass pay because my account have never been able to receive masspay. Any one need proof just ask me in PM. Thanks and sorry to all the serious and honnest workers in the community for loosing your time with this pathetic calomnius affair.
Best regards.
Old 05-10-2017, 20:08   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 478535
Thanks Meter: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by limsao View Post
Sorry to all the gsmhosting community for late answer to this pathetic calomny. Hope you'll not care. But this guy was cold HTC source at this time don't know why you change your name if you are honest. Can you please show to gsmforum community the proof of what you are telling. I have all sonork coversion between me and you. plus save all paypal transaction. and the last one was a poor 50$ that was missing from the previous. Never in your life you pay me in mass pay because my account have never been able to receive masspay. Any one need proof just ask me in PM. Thanks and sorry to all the serious and honnest workers in the community for loosing your time with this pathetic calomnius affair.
Best regards.
Sorry to say but this is funny!
Ive read and seen lots of old post reviving! the act of "necropost".
But you went further and created a new meaning to necropost, that is a necrodebt, riviving an old (supposed) debt!

This claim that is 4 years and some peanuts old, looked like nobody, not even the claimer gives a damn!

The trick to avoid this (lol) necrodebt publicity would be to ask privately to the MOD of this section to delete the post! I bet that them could help!

But well, you noticed that nobody noticed this claim, you necrodebt reviver!

Take care!