GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 14:01   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7677
Thanks Meter: 1
SCAM Alert ! Ryan1982 BEWARNED

ROGUE TRADER WITH A FOUL *****

Name : Ryan Mitchell
forum name:Ryan1982

Here is the situation I suggest a Moderator look into this matter and ban this TWAT from ever coming on this forum,
he's a thief and a fraud and thinks he's smarter than the whole forum!!!

Today it has come to my attention that he tried unsuccessfully to sell his non existent mtbox pro
to so far 3 members of this forum and counting (myself included)at the same time wanting us all
3 to deposit the same agreed amounts into his bank account and did not succeed

I was just on the way to the bank but was saved by a fellow member of the forum who sent me an email

warning me that he had been told to do the same ,even at that point i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt,and

then only asked that we do this transaction in person !

That simple suggestion enraged him so much that he has tried to tarnish my good name
story begins below

the twat advertised in the link below selling a non existent mtbox pro

http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=429819

I contacted him telling of my interest ,after repeated messages we agree on a price, All this while i had no reason to be suspicious, this is where it get interesting

I ask can we meet to try out box

He says no

Can he send me a screen shot showing the stated number of logs

His response is he has unistalled his software so cant get a screen shot

Ok i then ask for username and mtbox serial to pass on to softmobile to confirm the stated 248 logs

His response is that i am trying to steal his logs and should fc*k off!! every one with mtbox knows that you cant steal logs without a password

Still having fate ,we go ahead
he provides me with 2 different accounts, and insists i wire the money into one of them,
He even goes on to request my Full address and says its packed and ready to ship
and i must pay in before the 5pm ,completely unaware that at that same time he is
insisting 2 other members to do the exact same thing ,
Being so late in the day i insist we complete the next day ,

He gives an ultimatum of 10:30am
Luckily enough the whole scam back fires overnight

HERE ARE THE FACTS

* He has only been registered on this forum for a couple weeks at best
* no one on this forum has previously bought something from him
* he claims to have sold previous boxes but no oneon seems to have traded with him
* He insisted on only BANK TRANSFER then provided 2 different bank accounts
(Changed the account last minute cause he gave another forum member a different account)
* Claimed not to have a PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
* Provided his mums account with a "miss" and a different surname to his

even suggesting we meet up at a police station enraged him even more !!!

In summary this guy tried without success to rip myself and a few others off and should not be allowed on these forums

BEWARNED THIS FAKE CON ARTIST IS RUDE VULGAR AND HAS A FOUL ***** !!!!

ANY ONE NEEDING MORE DETAILS PM ME
Old 08-10-2007, 18:15   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 556138
Thanks Meter: 4
Im a scammer ban me!

Quote:
ROGUE TRADER WITH A FOUL *****
You should smell my arse

Quote:
Here is the situation I suggest a Moderator look into this matter and ban this TWAT from ever coming on this forum,
he's a thief and a fraud and thinks he's smarter than the whole forum!!!
Yet when people are foul-*****ed to me, I remember why I am like that sometimes.

Quote:
Today it has come to my attention that he tried unsuccessfully to sell his non existent mtbox pro
Yes, the PHOTO I sent clearly showing that it was MINE, were a newspaper cutting, or was it a JAF box with an MT Pro sticker? Oh.. I know- It were only an MT-Pro case, with no PCB inside, just like twat2twat thought. I'm ever so sorry that I were unable to take an x-ray of the box, or open it up and void the warranty. How stupid of me.

image_00019_08082007_1650.jpg

n73_pic_1.JPG

Quote:
to so far 3 members of this forum and counting (myself included)at the same time wanting us all
3 to deposit the same agreed amounts into his bank account and did not succeed
Bollox, since only 2 people even went as far as to actually proving they actually were interested in it.

AT NO TIME were 3 people told to deposit the funds. The goods were being sold to you, and only you. Only when you pulled out were anyone else contacted.

Also, you were not depositing the amount into my bank account, it were an employee of mine who were going to accept the funds for me since I only have BUSINESS ACCOUNTS. What part of this were so hard to understand dip-sh*t? Because it were then going to be easier for me to gain access to whether or not the funds had actually gone through that morning, my MOTHER then said she would accept payment for me, hence the reason I gave you different account details to use.

Quote:
I was just on the way to the bank but was saved by a fellow member of the forum who sent me an email
Yes, I can just see it now.. you were checking your emails whilst on the way to the bank with your missus and child(ren). I hope it were a mail client on your phone, and you wasnt carrying your PC in your rucksack

Quote:
warning me that he had been told to do the same ,even at that point i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt,and
That's balls. We agreed a price, and YOU were the one that said you would wire the funds accross by 10:30am the next day, not me. Then when you phone me on that morning and said you wished to change the arrangement, you had to get your stuck up missus to try and get me to change my mind and allow you to come and collect it. You failed, wouldn't give up on the phone, and got the arse as I said I now have another buyer. Which I DID. I had one other person from the forum interested still (twat2twat- who turned out to be another no-hoper), and someone I know personally from outside the forum who wasn't too sure if they could afford it or not. This is when I then contacted twat2twat and said if he still wants it, he could have it.

By this time, I had CLEARLY TOLD YOU on the phone that we no longer had a deal, and to contact me in a day or so and if I still had it, maybe we could work something out.

So don't bullsh*t these people here, the truth will come out in the end, even if I have to beat it out of you whilst I ask a tramp to film it on my mobile.

Quote:
then only asked that we do this transaction in person !
If you never liked the arrangement we had agreed on, you should never have said its a done deal, and that you will wire the funds for the stuff in the morning. That's not the way to do business.

Quote:
That simple suggestion enraged him so much that he has tried to tarnish my good name
I've yet to read anywhere about your "good name". Which one do you mean anyway? Since you have multiple accounts/ names etc.

Quote:
story begins below
(You should always start childrens fairytales with "Once upon a time". You'll learn.

Quote:
the twat advertised in the link below selling a non existent mtbox pro

http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=429819
You should not have been interested in a non-existant box.. surely? Again, I go back to the photographic prof I gave you with my forum username, date, and gsmhosting wrote on a piece of A4 paper with the box on top.

Quote:
I contacted him telling of my interest ,after repeated messages we agree on a price, All this while i had no reason to be suspicious, this is where it get interesting
OOoh. Do enlighten us all Mr Dahl.

Quote:
I ask can we meet to try out box

He says no
Now that's true.

Quote:
Can he send me a screen shot showing the stated number of logs

His response is he has unistalled his software so cant get a screen shot
More truth. I like it.

These boxes had previously been installed on a PC at the shop.

Quote:
Ok i then ask for username and mtbox serial to pass on to softmobile to confirm the stated 248 logs

His response is that i am trying to steal his logs and should fc*k off!!
I couln't have possibly been any more subtle.

Quote:
every one with mtbox knows that you cant steal logs without a password
Yes, but you DON'T have one.. do you? This is why your sulking, ***-licking, and writing childrens books as a pass-time

Quote:
Still having fate ,we go ahead
he provides me with 2 different accounts, and insists i wire the money into one of them,
I explained this above.

Quote:
He even goes on to request my Full address and says its packed and ready to ship
Correct. I may still send you the now empty box, with a pack of peanuts inside.

Quote:
and i must pay in before the 5pm,
If you wanted it to be with you before 1pm next day, yes. Please; TELL the WHOLE story, not just what YOU want these people to hear.

Quote:
completely unaware that at that same time he is
insisting 2 other members to do the exact same thing ,
Balls again. I explained above that this is clearly a lie.

Quote:
Being so late in the day i insist we complete the next day ,
That were of course, fine.

Quote:
He gives an ultimatum of 10:30am
That is absolute bullsh*t and you know it! I only get to the shop for that time, hence the reason you never got a hold of my on the phone until around 11am or so. YOU were the one who said you'd pay in the money by that time, NOT ME.

Quote:
Luckily enough the whole scam back fires overnight
Go on...

Quote:
HERE ARE THE FACTS
He means fiction. He's confuddled himself.

Quote:
* He has only been registered on this forum for a couple weeks at best
No sh*t sherlock!

Quote:
* no one on this forum has previously bought something from him
This is a fact? Have you PM'd about half a million members asking?

Quote:
* he claims to have sold previous boxes but no oneon seems to have traded with him
Let me guess.. my other photo's were imaginary also?

Quote:
* He insisted on only BANK TRANSFER then provided 2 different bank accounts
Yes, because by day im a man, and by night, I'm a woman. Book yourself into the psychiatric unit and get a grip

Quote:
(Changed the account last minute cause he gave another forum member a different account)
What would be the sense of this?

Quote:
* Claimed not to have a PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
This is a fact, apart from the "claimed" part. As previously stated, I have 3 business accounts, but do not have a personal account. I had one sitting for over 6 years, and it were closed due to inactivity.

Quote:
* Provided his mums account with a "miss" and a different surname to his
My mother were married, and my step father sadly, has passed away!

Quote:
even suggesting we meet up at a police station enraged him even more !!!
Why were that? You got a "friend" at the cop-shop too? Just like your moderator "friend" on the forum here who will swing things your way for you if you lick the... (I wont go there again don't worry)

Quote:
In summary this guy tried without success to rip myself and a few others off and should not be allowed on these forums
Yes, Im a crap con-artist, and your Sherlock holmes. Give him his stars, promote him, ban me forever (even though I use various IP's, and normally use proxy's since I run internet cafe's), and done with it.

Quote:
BEWARNED THIS FAKE CON ARTIST IS RUDE VULGAR AND HAS A FOUL ***** !!!!
You mean I'm pretending to be a con-artist, but I'm not?

Quote:
ANY ONE NEEDING MORE DETAILS PM ME
I wont bother, but I will ask you here.
  • Does writing childrens fairytales make you a lot of money?
  • Do the kids really believe this sh*t?
How many more lies can you possibly tell?

You have at least 2 accounts on the forum, gsmkings, and also repair_hut, claimed to have been an ex moderator, and more.

I have about 6 email addresses for you, and you CLEARLY lied to me from the very start of our arrangement (I have all my PM logs to prove, as well as email's, and IP addresses).

What were the photo of my box with my forum name, date, and gsmhosting wrote in BLACK MARKER? Did I imagine taking that photo and sending it to you, or are you still trying to make your dream sound better? Unlocking is not for you- Try becoming an author, writing childrens novels or something- you may do well.

For the record, there were only 2 people supposed to be buying my goods (From the forum), 1 were you, and the other were Dust2Dust, whom were another irratating sh*t-head in the end.

Any other interested parties were NOT from this forum, meaning your also lying about there being 3 of you!

Your nose by all these lies you are telling must now be bigger than my c*ck, and thats saying something. May I suggest you, your moderator "friend" (who deleted MY proof that you were up to no good), go and play hide the sausage along with Dusk2Dusk (Maybe even top the sausages with chocolate sauce and hundreds and thousands before you lick them clean, and hide them).

Your forgetting one thing sh*t-head, I have your address so don't get cocky with me as I could really do with someone to release this tension on right now

The fact remains that you have at LEAST 2 user accounts on gsmhosting, and funny that as soon as my house had a rear window smashed, you then come back on the scene once you see the equipment is back up for sale. Well don't worry; your details have been passed onto the police, and if they can't deal with it, I WILL!

I, myself had already ruled out Twat2Twat as being the " wannabe burglar", since he seems too thick to be worthy of pulling that off. There again, he did fail, and my burglar alarm sits DIRECTLY above the rear window that were smashed so maybe I'm being a little too hasty here.

To anyone who wishes to know the real truth, send me an email, or drop me a PM and you will receive a copy of the PM's I received, showing that this guy, (gsmkings/ repair_hut) is the one you should be on the lookout for.

I've kept a copy of this thread so that if it gets removed by your moderator friend again, I have it for anyone wishing to see it in full.

I'm not going to bother posting here any further explanations since my original thread in the market feedback section:
  • PROVING to all the members that YOU are the dodgy one
  • PROVING that you clearly lied to me from the start
  • and also any reasons I had for how I wanted the sale to go through
...were DELETED!

Well that's what happens when you lick sh*t from the end of moderators nobs. Personally, I prefer to work hard for a living, and have TRUE, and HONEST friends.

REQUEST:
  • Ban me for life from the forum since I'm such a bad person.
  • Email me and I will pass on any REAL IP addresses (Work & home. You already have the fake ones used by proxies)
  • Give Mr Multiple account man, breaker of forum rules, a medal, and a free game of hide the sausage.
Anyone who I have met on this forum these last few weeks or so that know me now on a more personal level, it were nice meeting you all.

Dust4Dust
gsmkings
repair_hut
& Anonymous Moderator who won't even answer my question.

You can all go have that Hide the cocktail Sausage orgy, with a glass of Lambrini now.

I won't be replying here again (Until my CHEATERS AND SCAMMERS website is finished and uploaded)

Make your own conclusions.. It's beer time
Old 08-10-2007, 18:45   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 144091
Thanks Meter: 73
How could a buyer be a cheater in this way?
he will send his money, you will send the item.
or
he can send his money, you're able not to send your item.
if he is not giving his money, how could you send your item?
the disadvantage is to the buyer...so how could he cheat???
by sending fake $$$ thru a bank?
Old 08-10-2007, 19:52   #4 (permalink)

Member: 420137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1982 View Post
You should smell my arse

I, myself had already ruled out Twat2Twat as being the " wannabe burglar", since he seems too thick to be worthy of pulling that off. There again, he did fail, and my burglar alarm sits DIRECTLY above the rear window that were smashed so maybe I'm being a little too hasty here.
more **** coming from your *****, i contacted u after the breakin had taken place, so how could it have been me

all those threats u keep making , need to take out your anger, u had your chance even after threatening me i told u i come pick it up still?????? threats are 1 thing

how am i a no hoper?
you agrred pricetuesday for me to pick up, but u said i couldnt pick up until thurs after 7pm, then u mail me saying deal only stands if i pay in then to your bank, i can still pick it up thursday, cash in your hand that night face to face was no good

as for your threats , if u gave me correct address, just post few more untrue facts ie your breakin possibly being me,or threats what u do to me, i come sort our problems out personally

as i satated before what was problem with picking it up?????

ps my ip good luck tracing it, i give u a clue virgin media,lol i like to see u get MY home address from that, but as i said meeting with u is not a problem get in contact
Old 08-10-2007, 20:09   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 26517
Thanks Meter: 48
let me put here my experience with this guy.I was the first he contacted about this mtprobox before he put a post on forum.I agreed a price with him .
I asked him how he got my contacts , he said his colleague at work .I asked him where he got his box he said Ipmart.
Then i asked for box serial he said no .I asked for screenshot he said no.He said he will email me the invoice from ipmart the next day which he never did.
He asked me to transfer the money into his aacount , i told him no i prefer to him .I asked him if i could meet him the same day or the next day , he said no .He is very busy only after 2 days we can meet .
He gave me a phone number to call him i called but always voice message
here is the address he gave me and the phone number
176c North End Road, London, Fulham, W14 9NL. 07969 415 037
He told me he is working at www.mobilerepaircentre.com i searched for the number of mobilerepaircenter on the net and i called them and ask for this guy they said they don't have anybody by that name .i also asked for the name he said is his colleague whom he said gave him my contact , they said they don't have that too.Then i suspected he is cheater big time.
I was talking with him on msn , his msn address is [email protected]
After i told him that i will not pay him by bank transfer i will meet him and test the box .He replied ok no problem and always offline atleast on my msn
Old 08-10-2007, 20:18   #6 (permalink)

Member: 420137
Ryan Mitchell, 68 Doncaster Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE2 1RB.

My work address: Pointov LTD, 6-8 Charlotte Sq, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4XF

info i was given plus working mobile no

me living near london i guess i needed an address the othe end of the country to pick it up
i wonder why
Old 08-10-2007, 20:18   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7677
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrise gsm View Post
let me put here my experience with this guy.I was the first he contacted about this mtprobox before he put a post on forum.I agreed a price with him .
I asked him how he got my contacts , he said his colleague at work .I asked him where he got his box he said Ipmart.
Then i asked for box serial he said no .I asked for screenshot he said no.He said he will email me the invoice from ipmart the next day which he never did.
He asked me to transfer the money into his aacount , i told him no i prefer to him .I asked him if i could meet him the same day or the next day , he said no .He is very busy only after 2 days we can meet .
He gave me a phone number to call him i called but always voice message
here is the address he gave me and the phone number
176c North End Road, London, Fulham, W14 9NL. 07969 415 037
He told me he is working at www.mobilerepaircentre.com i searched for the number of mobilerepaircenter on the net and i called them and ask for this guy they said they don't have anybody by that name .i also asked for the name he said is his colleague whom he said gave him my contact , they said they don't have that too.Then i suspected he is cheater big time.
I was talking with him on msn , his msn address is [email protected]
After i told him that i will not pay him by bank transfer i will meet him and test the box .He replied ok no problem and always offline atleast on my msn
More and more evidence popping up by the hour

this guy is a no good riffraff who should banned

He is pissed off he sourced out without a penny to show for it
Old 08-11-2007, 16:07   #8 (permalink)

Member: 564986
Its really a strange situation
Old 08-11-2007, 17:20   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24552
Thanks Meter: 13
At the end of the day sending money to a member that has been hear a matter of 2 weeks is mad.
I sent money ages ago to a member for 2 phones.
Never recived them shouted the odds here in every section i could .
Made no difference nothing solved , never will be

by the way i nearly sent him 150

MARTECH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Alrite, send me £150 and the martech is yours.

My nochex email is- [email protected]

Or if u want to come and collect, please arrange it wish me on msn, or send me a PM.

I'm in Middlesborough.

If you pay me by Nochex, I can ship next day Special Delivery without a problem.

Thanks.

Ryan
Old 08-19-2007, 07:32   #10 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Member: 288462
Thanks Meter: 87
Should ban this guy. Crazy freak never deal nor chat with him b4 he goes around n foul ***** me. Crazy arse hole avoid dealing with him.
Old 08-19-2007, 16:14   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 556138
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFI View Post
Should ban this guy. Crazy freak never deal nor chat with him b4 he goes around n foul ***** me. Crazy arse hole avoid dealing with him.
Whats wrong mister- Sum1 touch a nerve?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=423185