GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2014, 23:26   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1703355
Thanks Meter: 32
Services are Real?... Or not?

Hi, everyone.

I really need to do this thread, because at this moment i have a theory about a lot of servers advertised here in forum wich sells unlock services by IMEI.
I am a good user of iPhone unlock by IMEI and also another services.
But this last months i think the servers only advertize some services, for us to get our money in their servers. For example: O2 UK Semi Blocked, it's on, it's off all the time, iCloud removal: the same, ON/OFF...
And of course, if you don't use it, they say they can not give you the money back. It get's refunded in your balance account, but it's there, to use in their server.
I want to be free to choose. If you can't do the job, i have the right to grab my money back and try other ways or servers.
I will not refer any names, but i think this is not honest and not correct.
If anyone agrees with me, speak now!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fcporto For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 10-04-2014, 00:14   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 388033
Thanks Meter: 692
totally agree with you! it happened many times to me too
Old 10-04-2014, 08:46   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177503
Sonork: 100.1657346
Thanks Meter: 390
@fcporto
if you look around this section, you will find similar issues that had been solved and seller had to refund money to buyers direct. not in their server account. sellers who deny they got banned and listed as cheater.
so, no seller can offer fake or non working service and hijack users money in their own pocket. im sure any users who is facing similar issue, can post in this section with details. im sure Moulnisky will try his best to solve his matter.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:32   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I'm not sayin they hijack the money to their own pocket.
I'm sayin the money stays there to be used in future in their services and can not come out from server. This happens problably because the competition. "Well, his money it's here in our servers and this way he will spend it here, not in another competitor of ours and this way we can not be so called as cheaters".
At this moment i have 250€ in one and 150€ in other one. It's 400€ in total and money is stopped. Of course, all the business's haves bad things like this and i know this guys will not steal my money, but if i want to try another server and ask that money, i will buy a dispute with them, you know it's like that.
Well, just a curiosity, who is moulnisky? I did not mention any moulnisky guy...
Old 10-06-2014, 09:57   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1712149
Sonork: 100.1655697
Thanks Meter: 26
You should deal only with a few respectable resellers. Meaning the ones who,
if a service is down it will tell you it is really down and you can trust his words.
So you will save your money instead of looking elsewhere to cheap people saying yes
to everything.
Old 10-06-2014, 15:03   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashir_Amin View Post
You should deal only with a few respectable resellers. Meaning the ones who,
if a service is down it will tell you it is really down and you can trust his words.
So you will save your money instead of looking elsewhere to cheap people saying yes
to everything.
Naaa, you're wrong, fellow.
The 2 servers i use are two of the most knowns and that's why i made this thread.
I trust them in the way that they won't steal my money.
What i mean, is that they seem to find a way to don't loose to their opponents, by holding the money in the server.
That's why i complain.
Even if i want to take the money out for other stuff, not mobile unlock, my money is hold in their servers.
That's the point.
Feel me??
Old 10-06-2014, 15:44   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcporto View Post
Naaa, you're wrong, fellow.
The 2 servers i use are two of the most knowns and that's why i made this thread.
What i mean, is that they seem to find a way to don't loose to their opponents, by holding the money in the server.
That's why i complain.
Even if i want to take the money out for other stuff, not mobile unlock, my money is hold in their servers.
That's the point.
Feel me??
The no money return policy is one of the worst thing in the unlocking business.
There are some episodes where it can be reasonable if the amount paid was intended to get special prices on quantity so, if the amount is not used, can't be blamed the seller.
A differen scenario, instead, is when the servers get paid for a special service and this one goes down or the prices of the service you intended to buy with the paid amount go too much up: in this scenario the user must be refunded on simple request.

BR

Alex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2014, 16:24   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
The no money return policy is one of the worst thing in the unlocking business.
There are some episodes where it can be reasonable if the amount paid was intended to get special prices on quantity so, if the amount is not used, can't be blamed the seller.
A differen scenario, instead, is when the servers get paid for a special service and this one goes down or the prices of the service you intended to buy with the paid amount go too much up: in this scenario the user must be refunded on simple request.

BR

Alex
Well, first of all, sorry for didn't remember who you were.
Yes, i knew i heard your nick before, wasn't just making the right relation.
Should used the search button first. My apologies, once more.
About what we are discussing here, here's your words: "in this scenario the user must be refunded on simple request."
That's usally my situation. They advertise service A,B or C. I transfer money for those services, wait 2 or 3 weeks, then i get e-mails sayin "Order Rejected", motive: source OFF and my money get's stuck there.
Then it's a big fight to try to get the money back: "Oh, now i can't give that money back, wait for source to be back ON" or " My funds in Paypal are in Dolars and yours is in Euros". What the hell is that?
The Following User Says Thank You to fcporto For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2014, 17:51   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Then it's a big fight to try to get the money back: "Oh, now i can't give that money back, wait for source to be back ON" or " My funds in Paypal are in Dolars and yours is in Euros". What the hell is that?
source who give that kinda crap explanation for not refunding i doubt they are the top ranked server here.
Old 10-12-2014, 20:29   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Ok, but they are.
Still will not mention names, because i believe i would get retaliation, like prices up or no services for me.
And they sure do that because they have dozens of clients, if not hundreds, and don't care if one of us don't like they're crap explanations.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:35   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2232000
Sonork: N/D
Thanks Meter: 17
Donate money to this user
One more think we have customers which came to our shop give us phones and we check, unlock service 8-15 days, ok tell it to customer, after this time customer came and what?
Source write "wait bro, 3 days more, wait till friday, sorry i have celebration, etc.etc."
Source write, after five days i will refund, "maybe" but NOW customer come and take back his device,more he tell us what is thinking about us and service.
As all we know one customer bring another,
In my opinion it should be like that, after written time reseller should write and asked" Sorry bro i have problem with my source can u wait or i will refund to your bank, what u choose?" Problem reseller-source is not our problem! We do not have deal with source but with reseller and he is responsible to us.
It should be like that, how many dollars we have in servers, this money could be in other place.
The Following User Says Thank You to misiekxxl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2014, 08:04   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...vices-1748832/

This matter been discussed long time ago and the forum administration, in the up shown thread, been looking for a compromise about it.
Since then all the threads about money returns and late delivery been valutated refering to it.

BR

Alex
Old 10-13-2014, 09:28   #13 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2180647
Thanks Meter: 3
totally agree with you too!
it happened many times to me too, we have the right to grab the money back and try other servers if the servers cant do the job.
some of the unreasonable customers came to our shop and yelling they need refund and take their Phone back cuz service cant done in process time, i talk to my sources and he tell me to hold the clients and it will unlock tomorrow, but the truth was nothing happened and sources not gonna told u whats going on about the servers, i just cant figure out the servers and we are in the same boat, we have the right to know the situation about the servers right now and make choise, the sources have no need to face the clients but we have to!
Old 10-13-2014, 10:18   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

mostly problems occur because we all focus on the pricing of service only. we all must give some attention to sellers service quality and reputation also. now days hundreds of suppliers are offering services but only few of them are really serious about the timing they offer. but usually they don't work for cent's like other non-professionals who are responsible for this kind of mess.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:05   #15 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2232000
Sonork: N/D
Thanks Meter: 17
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by string_master View Post
mostly problems occur because we all focus on the pricing of service only. we all must give some attention to sellers service quality and reputation also. now days hundreds of suppliers are offering services but only few of them are really serious about the timing they offer. but usually they don't work for cent's like other non-professionals who are responsible for this kind of mess.
Yes, i try it on my own, however even using best servers (which has best feedback, or the bigest base of customers) we can find this problem.