GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2022, 21:02   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1699006
Thanks Meter: 179
Exclamation !!!Beware of EFT TEAM!!!

Beware of EFT Team - EFT FTP!!!

They Blocked my Account before it ENDS. (100% they don't have right to do that, BECAUSE THEY, SET THE RULES ABOUT DOWNLOAD LIMIT AND IF DOWNLOAD LIMIT IS 20 FILES AND WE DOWNLOAD 20, THEN WHY BLOCK OUR ACCOUNT?!!!)

BEWARE, THEY LIE ABOUT THE NUMBER, FILES, AND DOWNLOAD LIMIT

Most of their files are totally FAKE!!!
1. They use the same file 1000x Times.

2. TheY use compressed text files NAMED ex: A102F IMEI REPAIR.rar.
After downloading and decompressing you will not find FLASHING FILE TO REPAIR, BUT you will find a file inside the archive with TEXT "USE CHIMERA TOOL TO REPAIR IMEI"

3. Most of the files are OLD and will not do the job!

4. Downloading file from FTP Server, after 1 Download YOU will GET redirect you to WEB BROWSER for download, then you will be charged 2x times for FILE AND DOWNLOAD QUOTA.

5. They think that did the right job while cheating and stealing our money.
But they force us:

a I will start posting at any possible forum including, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube than for desert I will start uploading all their paid files
for free, then they will see what happens when you steal someone's money.

Shame on that TEAM, I am with that TEAM from the beginning, SHAME ON YOU, SHAME, 11 MONTHS WITHOUT ANY UPDATE, AND WE ALL PAY MONEY, AS THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH YOU CONTINUE TO STEAL OUR MONEY WITH EFT FTP EVEN RULES ARE SET BY TEAM.

IS LOGICAL IF YOU SET THE RULE TO DOWNLOAD MAX 20 FILES AND IF SOMEONE DOWNLOADS 20 FILES TO BAN HIS ACCOUNT!!!!! ��

LATER WILL POST A VIDEO TOO TO SEE HOW THEY MANIPULATE WITH CUSTOMERS AND LIE US

Last edited by gsmcoder78; 08-24-2022 at 21:05. Reason: Add Image Link
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gsmcoder78 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2022, 13:03   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1834146
Sonork: closed
Thanks Meter: 12
Yes, you’re right!

The best of firmware is Halabtech
The Following User Says Thank You to dearlex For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2022, 21:07   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearlex View Post
Yes, you’re right!

The best of firmware is Halabtech
That's correct too, but they cheat their own customers
Old 08-25-2022, 22:01   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2536865
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 21,200
Contact [email protected] if you think u are banned for no reason . Mostly u have mass downloads from our site to move into another support or whatever.. now u are threaten to share files free and this means u were mass download to share free or on ur own blog .stop spaming and defend ur self on the email above .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easy-team For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2022, 09:55   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
Contact [email protected] if you think u are banned for no reason . Mostly u have mass downloads from our site to move into another support or whatever.. now u are threaten to share files free and this means u were mass download to share free or on ur own blog .stop spaming and defend ur self on the email above .
1ST - I contact them, and they did NOTHING.....

2ND - Me spamming?! I HAVE ALL PROOF THAT YOU GUYS CHEAT ON US, HOW CAN WE BE SPAMMERS, UNDERSTAND!!!

3RD - ABOUT DOWNLOAD.
RULES ARE SET BY EFT TEAM NOT BY ME. IF MAX DOWNLOAD FILES ARE SET TO 20 FILES BY EFT AND MEMBERS WILL DOWNLOAD 20, WHY BAN? SIMPLY SET IT TO 5 OR 10 OR 1.

YOU CAN NOT SELL AN ACCOUNT WITH A 30-FILES LIMIT, THEN AFTER PURCHASE ARE 20, AND THEN IF YOU DOWNLOAD 20 FILES (THAT ARE SET AS LIMIT FROM EFT TEAM) YOU WILL GET BANNED - FOR WHAT YOU TAKE MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS, FOR 1 USELESS FILE THAT CAN BE FOUNT ON THAT SAD FTP SERVER!!!!!????

I Pay Every Cent For This Team From Begin, I Accept 11 Months WO Any Single Update And Still Pay,,, You should be ashamed to call me and other members spammers!!!

ABOUT MASS DOWNLOAD

I download only according to EFT policies - where is my mistake?

ABOUT SHARING

Yes, i will. And there is only 1 purpose. EFT TEAM needs to learn a lesson
to not deceive the customers who give them bread at home. Nothing to do with my blog, site, or whatever you trying to cheat on again.
EVERYTHING WILL BE FREE

Last edited by gsmcoder78; 08-26-2022 at 10:00. Reason: Add few words
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gsmcoder78 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-26-2022, 10:09   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
Just to ADD - I am a member from 2006 and over 50 GSM forums - This info will be posted on any possible forum. You can check as begin on GSM Developer - XDA Forum - GSM India - etc etc...
Old 09-01-2022, 18:32   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

While the EFT Team cheats us let's play with the same coin. Free EFT FTP files, Message me and i will give any file for free if I have it and of course for free!!! Soon i will make a small server and share all files that i have.They will learn to not steal money from hands that give them bread at home

Last edited by gsmcoder78; 09-01-2022 at 18:35. Reason: ADD Words
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gsmcoder78 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2022, 22:06   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 594436
Sonork: 100.1657777
Thanks Meter: 952
If you know well, you see that the team have millions of customers around the world.
Ask yourself, why'd they cheat as you claim!
I see no reason for that.
Also, I don't see any other people panicking about such thing, only you.
If you decide to share negative stories about the team, that won't make any difference or make ppl hate the team or don't want to deal with them.

Anyway, I've been dealing with the team for a long time since they established and I don't have even one complain.
It seems that you're not aware of the field and it's factors very well even you claim the opposite.

Solutions and guides in the server are very effective and I've been doing my job according to them.
You can't just buy a server access and think that it's all you need to work in this field.
Have a break and think about it again.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:25   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRoOo View Post
If you know well, you see that the team have millions of customers around the world.
Ask yourself, why'd they cheat as you claim!
I see no reason for that.
Also, I don't see any other people panicking about such thing, only you.
If you decide to share negative stories about the team, that won't make any difference or make ppl hate the team or don't want to deal with them.

Anyway, I've been dealing with the team for a long time since they established and I don't have even one complain.
It seems that you're not aware of the field and it's factors very well even you claim the opposite.

Solutions and guides in the server are very effective and I've been doing my job according to them.
You can't just buy a server access and think that it's all you need to work in this field.
Have a break and think about it again.
1st I post all proofs. Your opinion is useless when proofs are there.
2nd they have 11 months of WithOut any update and you're talking fake stories and million of users !!!! Dude, give us a break from baby stories!
Old 09-02-2022, 11:55   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 350232
Thanks Meter: 207
lol million of users best joke of day.
The Following User Says Thank You to shailccna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2022, 15:02   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2371500
Thanks Meter: 5,801
post proof of contact with team
another thing
when u post free you will destroy market
and tech who bought solution so think about that twice
i wish team fix issue if u face and if u have right post all proofs
BR
Old 09-02-2022, 18:09   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by profkefah View Post
post proof of contact with team
another thing
when u post free you will destroy market
and tech who bought solution so think about that twice
i wish team fix issue if u face and if u have right post all proofs
BR
1st Prof is on 1st post, you can read it-
2nd They lie - When you purchase they say 30 files per day, then the limit is 20, and then if you download 20 (rule 20 is set by them - so we didn't break any rule) they will ban your account. About Market, as they harm me and my money I will do the same with them so they will learn to not cheat and that give them bread at home

I AM A MEMBER OF EFT FROM THE VERY BEGIN

Last edited by gsmcoder78; 09-02-2022 at 18:11. Reason: Added Text
Old 09-03-2022, 01:57   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 594436
Sonork: 100.1657777
Thanks Meter: 952
Where’s that PROOF you’re talking about?!
You don’t even got the guts to show your account name!
How can someone believe you in the first place?
You just tell us a story and cry about it rather than showing the real info of your account and how the team answered you when you contacted them.

Grow up man, this field isn’t for kids.

BTW; I do have a very impressive sense of humor but that wasn’t a joke but I’m very glad I made you smile

Last edited by MiRoOo; 09-03-2022 at 02:03.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:42   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRoOo View Post
Where’s that PROOF you’re talking about?!
You don’t even got the guts to show your account name!
How can someone believe you in the first place?
You just tell us a story and cry about it rather than showing the real info of your account and how the team answered you when you contacted them.

Grow up man, this field isn’t for kids.

BTW; I do have a very impressive sense of humor but that wasn’t a joke I’m very glad I made you smile
1st Account name will be given to EFT Team, who are you to ask for an account? (Sick members - ask for info LOL - You are nothing, why do you think that you can ask someone 4 proofs or info ) Dude, go home and drink milk and play with other kids.

Me crying . I think that the Egypt drought **** your mind , i open the thread to info another member of EFT Team

2ND. I even don't know why I am losing time with crawlers like you, i don't need to respond to you at all...

EFT Team didn't make a single update for 11 months - so go home and stop being a pain in as*** for other members. You were the one that say million of EFT Users , as i say Egyp drought **** your mind

3rd - BE NICE AND TELL US - FROM MY PAST POSTS, WHICH WORD YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND? "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD" !!!

Last edited by gsmcoder78; 09-03-2022 at 08:48.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:00   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 40400
Thanks Meter: 1,250
There are no rules for product support section in forum... Buying section for product is kinda indulgence for anyone who bought it. They can do everything without any punishment.
The Following User Says Thank You to ribbentrop For This Useful Post: