GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 09:18   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1109924
Sonork: 1585746
Thanks Meter: 0
she is a big a big time cheat!

I am here to let people’s know what happened.
I bought HWK from one supplier in china, and as a result I have lossed so much money and unfortunatly up till now there is nothing I can do to get back my money or even fart of it
For the past eight years my company have been ordering software box from china and we have our buyer in other country whom we supply to having been this long in the business, we understand’s most problems with HWK
Meanwhile we reccrfly had a new supplier also here in china who supplys us with this HWK,I made the mistake of my life by trusting her so much, I thought .she will never supply me the wrong HWK because of her sugar coated tongue, she tend’s to be good by apparance but definfly she is dangerous to do business with any body.
Because I foolish trusted her, there she began to supply me with fake HWK so when I sent it to my customers,behold it was an immitation of the original HWK,that she supplied to me. This woman supplied me copy B quality of the HWK at the same price that the original HWK is sold.
We was discoveredthat it was not original, that what she sold to me as original was the copy HWK.
I confronted her several times about this problem, but she kept on doing the samething, still devicing means to cheat me the more.
She charged me for the original and gave me copy things ,in face what she gave to me was absoleete rubish because I can not update to 2.09.
Now they have refurned the goods back to china by currier sevice,I paid to bring it out and she changed it and I sent it again,but it is still the same copy HWK that she supplied to me . so they refurned it back the second time by the same currier sevice. And again I paaid for the charge and currler sevices.
I have lossed so much money becaue of this problem, and even lossed my customers ..this supplier had give me the bigest trouble I have ever seen the trust my clients have for me because of the original things I use to give them before I no longer have infact i do not know what to do now.
During this several times thop because of this, I discovered that this is what she have done to so many people’s,because they keep coming to complain her about this
I have used many means to malee her give me back my money but she remains adamant, I told her that am going to report the matter to the police,but she is still not yielding. she say she will send me out of china and send me out for the market !!! This lady is so foxy and a big time cheat so please be ware.

Websites: www.chinaok-soft.com
Complany name: OK COMMUNICATION CO.,LTD
Office ADD:N.o 3F13,KunPeng Market Jingyuan Road Guang zhou ,china
shop add:No.C080 2F,NanFang Building XiDi Er Ma Road,GuangZhou,China
TEL:+862062881490541/+862081046656/Fax:+862062881491
Mobile:+8613724950
E-mail:angel_sale168@hotmail.
Angel

Last edited by crystal6y973; 09-06-2009 at 09:24.