GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2004, 00:11   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 38071
Thanks Meter: 0

well well well
see guyz he is the same honest person who really wanted to help hk peaple

Dear rascal no need for clearification we all know how honest you are .

80% of the well known forum members know u deal in clone things beside tht u have a very safe point with griffin support
any wayz
its alreaedy happened ... so u cant change it in happy ending

Old 02-26-2004, 00:27   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
Long live Tornado, for me te best box around

I sell lotīs of tornado boxes, but i also sell Griffin ones, also for other brands i also sell different producs like for alcatel i sell s2gsm soft, delock soft, henrich soft, for philips i sell delock soft, sanchez soft, i try to be resseler from all of them

The main point is: there is market for them all, no need for wars, no need for enemies, the clients are happy with good support and good products, maybe you all programmers, resselers and others should concern especially on that and not in wars or creating enemies

One big hugh for Narry big friend

Make love (with girls) Not war

Do programming not Visual Basic

Make money without work

Use Linux not Windows

ehehehehhehehehehe

Old 02-26-2004, 01:55   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5324
Thanks Meter: 7
oh well

there will always be wars nobody can stop that, so all the spectators might as well just watch in the background, the damage is done now, i posted this because Raskal is our enemy. the whole point about this is that if you have something to fight your opponent with you do it, as i say there is no movies or actors involved, this is straight war talk we are dealing with, it is very serious matter there are no jokes involved. none of us will ever back down. in a war drastic things need to happen for it to stop and at this moment in time i see nothing at all in the near future that will make it back down, in fact get prepared for something more serious. its going to get a lot worse than this, this is nothing. this is just the tip of the iceberg.

this is the GSM war that we are in now.

fasten your seat belts its gonna be a rocky ride.

br

Old 02-26-2004, 02:04   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 32195
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
Okay. Let's clarifie thigs here.

I was on dani146 birthday, we was all quite drunken, and even next day we continue drink. I just go online with my sonork and i see legja and i wanted to joke a little bit and i wrote the bull**** posted by durak bluelights.

B.R.,
Raskal

for some one that was very drunk, you type rather well..?

Quote:
Should i list a of clones your supplier sold and still sell ?
i dnt get this bit.
how does this bring legija in to it..?
he doesnt sell the clones.. what his suppliers do is their buisness.

regards
wasim

Old 02-26-2004, 02:29   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
@ bluelights

i found some usefull activity for you.

you call it war because have no activity. As well all know Bphreaks LTD invented, patented and copyrighted all algos that Nokia using. Maybe they even sold the technology to nokia how to build and repair a phone. Would you please help this guy here in this thread http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=97838

should be no problem for you, just another bphreaks algo, who cares

@ fonefings

i type very fast and good even i am total drunk. About clones, legja is not seling clones, but his supplier flooded the market with cheap clones, and legja really pretend to me to stop making prodigy clone. Maybe he get money for his posts, who knows. So before he start say me stop with clones, better contact his supplier and teach him to do that.

Old 02-26-2004, 02:41   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelights
none of us will ever back down. in a war drastic things need to happen for it to stop and at this moment in time i see nothing at all in the near future that will make it back down, in fact get prepared for something more serious. its going to get a lot worse than this, this is nothing. this is just the tip of the iceberg.

this is the GSM war that we are in now.

fasten your seat belts its gonna be a rocky ride.

br
just be carefull that you not slide and you will get the tip of the ice berg in your anus, but so long you try klimb on the ice berg to reach the tip, the prodigy clones become cheaper and cheaper....

Old 02-26-2004, 03:22   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5324
Thanks Meter: 7
@Raskal

im not down with the gay talk,

anyhow,

if you think you can make a pathetic threat like "The prodigy clones become cheaper and cheaper" then you are totally missing the whole picture now, i will say again, we dont care what u do with your clones, what is done is done and only now can we repay you we are only now interested in removing you for good. we will make this business tuffer and tuffer for you until you choose a new direction to go in, maybe making and selling door bells or cloning door bells, maybe u can even step upto cloneing humans who knows.

remeber one important thing, me, alex, daniel had not harmed you or attacked u in anyway, you decided to clone prodigy and make dirty money that way. and for the life of *** stop going on about the nokia algo's.l

the fact still remains that this topic is about your conversation, drunk or not drunk those were your words.

Old 02-26-2004, 03:35   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelights
@Raskal

im not down with the gay talk,
gay talk is in, you know that xp don't like girls or girls don't like him, so who cares

About nokia algos, yes please solve it, because it is your propriety and only you can help the guy in that thread. And please don't say this bla bla about programmer xpmobile aka twixter aka sickpemobile hehehehehe. to be honest i never think it is him, i guess it is alex. Any way the ida work is from alex 100%

Really funny name from this sickpemobile, but i tell you one secret, if you remove the both "t" from nick TWIXTER and ask a german guy what it does mean than you will find out that it is not even wrong this nick name (without "t" of course) but the only thing he is missing is the right magazine

Old 02-26-2004, 08:48   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 14203
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Really funny name from this sickpemobile, but i tell you one secret, if you remove the both "t" from nick TWIXTER and ask a german guy what it does mean than you will find out that it is not even wrong this nick name (without "t" of course) but the only thing he is missing is the right magazine

Raskal you are not stupid!!!!

hehe

Old 02-26-2004, 09:11   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 594
Thanks Meter: 1
I have an idea now of course.
I think that all markets can create a business and business is money.
So it's right for all customers and programmers that the best sw and the best support sell more. So I think nobody must belive to people that want broke business cloning box and sw.
Raskal you have cloned neelix2 with enigma, prodigy with fxp and now tornado also???
Very nice my compliments!!!!
I hope that nobody, customers and programmers can belive in him.

I'm very disappoint

best regards

Old 02-26-2004, 09:19   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6242
Thanks Meter: 2
well someone in need does funny things
it seems he owes lots of people money......
last year i was at cebit however raskal did not show up
as expected
lets see this year ..

Old 02-26-2004, 10:39   #42 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
HE WILL NOT COME May be he do not have enought money for hotel
But we will be there all days

PS: have you seen your nr of posts? 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by er2000
well someone in need does funny things
it seems he owes lots of people money......
last year i was at cebit however raskal did not show up
as expected
lets see this year ..

Old 02-26-2004, 11:42   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2868
Thanks Meter: 514
So basically the whole story arround Raskal's way of making business.

UFS is about to come out time ago, and Prodigy is released before UFS (no bad feelings to the competitors product here). Raskal sees threat in Prodigy in a way that it will overtake the market and UFS will not sell very well then. He decides to clone it and remove it from the market. But he does not know what he deals with. UFS Tornado comes out and Twister after that. What is the difference between both boxes - Twister has 4 way USB hub where the Tornado is attached to one of the outputs. Raskal decides to remove Tornado from the market so Twister can sell better. But he misses the point that both boxes are equal - use one software. So if you clone Tornado, you have cloned Twister as well. Here is the view over the material part of the business.

Same is with the human side. When Raskal has enemies, he removes them from his way. First was Alan - XPmobile (he is banned because he deserved it), but they were having so much fighte here on the forum that at the end Raskal managed to prove that Alan is a bad person. And why an enemy - because Alan showed such letter to Andrey where Raskal says that he is cloning Griffin.

When Raskal cloned Prodigy, we came out as we protected the name of the product and then we started having mental probelms every time we post something. We even became movie directors. Oh my ***, if i am a movie director, i will not be dealing with this at the moment.

Now Legija comes out.
@ Legija,
I am really sorry that Nick had to post this. But if you did not want it posted, it should have stayed on your PC.

Anyway. Now Leljia has becoma a bad person and Raskal wants to kick him out.

Sorry to say it Raskal, but really this is not a dream.
Please stop involving B-Phreaks LTD as this is legal registered company. And you are the last person to write something about this company here. I did ask you for your company details, but you are so scared that, you cannot even know where exatly you are at the moment.

Manole, i bet Raskal is not coming to Cebit.

Best regards
Daniel

Old 02-26-2004, 12:23   #44 (permalink)
Banned

When i cloned Griffin Andrei would be first wich would post this on his site www.griffinteam.net

When i cloned UFS, i would never get support from Saras, but i still get.

Some strange thigs here, right?

XPmobile is just the mask of your company, in fact he is not a programmer and you know that.

Daniel stop talk bull**** and confusions here, better help this guy in that thread to decrypt the file. Alex is the Algo Master all algos patented and copyrighted by you. At least i can read this in the Prodigy desclaimer from first releases. After that you pants became full and you changed it as it would be made by the so called "Xpmobile" heheheh, a guy wich can not even use the hex editor in right way. Really funny . Check all versions until you released now and read just compare desclaimer by yourself.

www.twisterflasher.com/Progigi_Duraks

Quote:

License Agreement

Please read the following terms and conditions before using this software.
Use of Prodigy software indicates you accept the terms of this license agreement.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Directive

Unless expressly and unambiguously approved by B-Phreaks Ltd, you may not:
-disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer, trace or otherwise
analyze the equipment, its content, operation, or functionality,
or otherwise attempt to derive source code (or the underlying
ideas, algorithms, structure or organization) from the equipment
or from any other information provided by B-Phreaks Ltd, except
to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by
local law;
-modify, adapt or create a derivative work of the equipment;
-remove from any copies of the equipment any product
identification, copyright or other notices;
-disseminate performance information or analysis (including,
without limitation, benchmarks) from any source relating to
the equipment.
......... bla bla bla bla and other shi.t.

So with other words, you scammer are allowed modifie, reverse engeneer and resell nokias propriety and all others can't resell or crack your soft? Visit doctor or go back to bulgaria to become man again.

Old 02-26-2004, 12:38   #45 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 3188
Thanks Meter: 2,394
Closed...... as usual

Closed Thread