GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2005, 08:16   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 38279
Thanks Meter: 0
Nice little story about Raskal

As an official reseller of Twister in Germany I tried to order newn Twister boxes before chinese holidays a few weeks ago. I didn't receive any of them before the holidays and thought: well no problem, they are out of stock. Right after the holidays, I ordered again and received no reaction from Raskal and my distributor for about two weeks. Some time later I my name was dropped from the resellers list. A few days later my distributor told me that I wasn't a reseller anymore because I had sent out too many replacement PCBs to customers who had problems with their Twisters. Yesterday Raskal posted in the resellers section that I was dropped because I had sold clones (???). So far so sad. Whats funny about this story is the fact that when I look at the resellers list today I find a company listed as a reseller called handy-style.com. THey are new reseller in Germany. If you look at the URL you see that those guys are openly selling clones.

Well Raskal very nice move. You really seem to be an absolutely honest and resonable guy
Old 03-10-2005, 08:32   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Handy style is not selling Twister clones, you did! There are many companies selling clones from every thing, all around the world. Best example teleway, they are selling and making tornado flasher and in same time they making twister clone...

There is no point to discuss more. It is innaceptable a twister reseller selling twister clones and twister originals. This can only create headache for me and i don't need it.

B.R.,
Raskal
Old 03-10-2005, 08:57   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 38279
I guess Benny from Handy-Style told you I had sold clones?! Well yes I bought some for him right, but I never sold them openly to everyone like he does. You tell me he isn't selling Twister clones? Ahh well right it is an UFS3 clone but like he tells you in his description "you can use Twistersuite V1.30.001 with this".

Listen: these were my last words about this story. I don't want to be re-established as a reseller. I know you are able to turn your truth in every direction you want. The only thing I want to let you know is that you are trying to ruin my reputation as a honest person who cares about customers needs and problems. For me this is no funny game to earn extra money. I'm trying to keep up a family with honest work
Old 03-10-2005, 09:07   #4 (permalink)
Banned

No, it was not Benny, i found out you are selling Twister clones long time ago, when we released the first free logs for motorola, i did not removed due respect to Scott.

I have no doubt that you are a honest person and i am not trying to ruin your buiness, but it is not fair to sell clones and originals from same product. For you it is maybe funny selling clones from one of the same product, for me NOT, since it was and still is a fuking hard work to establish and to support the Twister project, and it is not alone my work, and i have the right to protect it.

Every one try to keep his familly with honest work, not only you...
Old 03-10-2005, 11:40   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 739
Take away cloned twisters they don't belong here!!!!!!

keep up the good work Raskal and Twisterteam!.

Br Gsmhq
Old 03-10-2005, 12:21   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 25814
Thanks Meter: 1
@Gsmhq

Well Said mate, get rid of all clone products, I for one am sick to death of seeing guys in this industry trying to screw each other for a few quid with copy crap. How does anyone expect to pull this market back up to the standard it should be if we continue to stab each other in the back.

I love my Twister, keep rocking Raskal!!
Old 03-10-2005, 12:54   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17330
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdieler
For me this is no funny game to earn extra money. I'm trying to keep up a family with honest work
You must have a warped sense of reasoning.
How about the John bloke who bought the cloned box from you, without knowing it was cloned and without knowing the consequence of buying a cloned because it appeared cheaper?
What do you think he is trying to do?
No excuses for cheating, my friend
I think Raskal has done the right thing
Old 03-10-2005, 14:43   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60899
Thanks Meter: 792
but look at the other guy, not one bit better, he should be cancelled too.
Old 03-10-2005, 16:39   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111845
Thanks Meter: 2
@ Eisdieler

Shouldnt this be renamed a nice little story about you? Afterall you clearly admit to supplying clones DURR
Old 03-20-2005, 03:48   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 83511
Thanks Meter: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
No, it was not Benny, i found out you are selling Twister clones long time ago, when we released the first free logs for motorola, i did not removed due respect to Scott.

I have no doubt that you are a honest person and i am not trying to ruin your buiness, but it is not fair to sell clones and originals from same product. For you it is maybe funny selling clones from one of the same product, for me NOT, since it was and still is a fuking hard work to establish and to support the Twister project, and it is not alone my work, and i have the right to protect it.

Every one try to keep his familly with honest work, not only you...
hello raskal
i am rajesh from india in last few days there are lot of twister in india they are with cfa-6 and golden colour i checked the pcb it is sam as original and serial nubers are from 65xxx and they are killing the market can u inform me from where this guys are buying and dumping in india
please reply me on email: [email protected]
Old 03-20-2005, 03:50   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 83511
Thanks Meter: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdieler
As an official reseller of Twister in Germany I tried to order newn Twister boxes before chinese holidays a few weeks ago. I didn't receive any of them before the holidays and thought: well no problem, they are out of stock. Right after the holidays, I ordered again and received no reaction from Raskal and my distributor for about two weeks. Some time later I my name was dropped from the resellers list. A few days later my distributor told me that I wasn't a reseller anymore because I had sent out too many replacement PCBs to customers who had problems with their Twisters. Yesterday Raskal posted in the resellers section that I was dropped because I had sold clones (???). So far so sad. Whats funny about this story is the fact that when I look at the resellers list today I find a company listed as a reseller called handy-style.com. THey are new reseller in Germany. If you look at the URL you see that those guys are openly selling clones.

Well Raskal very nice move. You really seem to be an absolutely honest and resonable guy
i can guarantee raskal is 100% genuine and gentleman he wont unnecessarily
drop you from reseller list untill he has proof that you sell cloned ones so try to stop selling cloned ones and sell only originals
Old 03-21-2005, 06:04   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vish_thakkar786
hello raskal
i am rajesh from india in last few days there are lot of twister in india they are with cfa-6 and golden colour i checked the pcb it is sam as original and serial nubers are from 65xxx and they are killing the market can u inform me from where this guys are buying and dumping in india
please reply me on email: [email protected]
well this might be from Naresh and Phil, since we have other serial numbers since 2 months and also other PCB color, but we can speak about this online.

B.R.,
Raskal
Old 03-21-2005, 09:59   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44610
Thanks Meter: 50
In My own opinion... All resellers who are found selling clones should be dropped...
BR
Didi
Old 03-21-2005, 21:25   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Here is a victim of cheater Lars Jenker aka Eisdieler, so be extremely carefull and beware cheater lars jenker from germany.

A person which bought a "original" Twister for the great amount of 189 EUR!!! Well this Twister is "clone" but for sure not original.

After i asked Lars Jenker wherefrom this box he claimed he was cheated by www.boilpass.com selling him a cloned Twister as original, but to be honest i do not belive that.

Attached the invoice of the "great" deal.

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. lars you should change your words "I'm trying to keep up a family with honest work" to "I'm trying to keep up a family by screwing others"...

Last edited by Raskal; 01-18-2007 at 17:14.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:15   #15 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
very stupid thread, i think this has to be closed or removed.
raskal is a very hounest man even if i never made a deal with him.