GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 21:25   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 45477
Thanks Meter: 22
Unlockbase.com / Soft4gsm.com - review of his deceiving tactics.

First of all I would like to ask moderator of this section why my previous post which adheres to all forum rules was deleted?

I will post and will be posting here reviews of his deceiving behavior. Moreover I have found many threads in this forum with his rasist remarks towards the users. I believe this is exactly what the rules of this forum are condemning.

Instead the thread with my criticism was deleted.

I have dealt with user SOFT4GSM.COM who is also associated with www.unlockbase.com and www.soft4gsm.com
I had a reseller account on both sites. I had a few complaints from the customers who I was reselling the access that the bandwith is actually capped and after a few minutes of use they get a message to pay more.
I confronted user SOFT4GSM.COM about this situation referrring him to his own post here on the forum where he states that this is UNMETERED, UNLIMETED access to download area.
Here is what he wrote me back

Quote:
Because 99% of the customer don't use this limit, so I believe I cheat only
the customer who want to leech all the website, and this 1% I don't need
them.

-----Message d'origine-----
Envoyé : mercredi 4 février 2009 02:12
À : SOFT4GSM
Objet : Re[6]: Your unlock code

Hello SOFT4GSM ,

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=676746
why are you cheating people then?

I believe that this is deceiving to both resellers and end users.

His other business is unlockbase.com where I also had a reseller account. His deceiving behavior extended into this one as well.
What was just over the edge is his rejection to refund me for a non working code. Because Sidekick codes are expencive and the margin is actually very slim I was not to willing to let it go and provided a video proof of a non working code.
Where it showed phone imei number, user entering the code 4-5 times and phone giving error message after each try.
Credit for the wrong code was refused.

In addition SOFT4GSM.COM closed all my accounts without refunded the remaining balances back. Which is another proof of his unethical business tactics, simply speaking he stole my money.

He regularly posts here in the forum a list of so called 'cheaters' who steal from him. No wonder this list keeps growing.
Old 02-21-2009, 21:50   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15312
Sonork: 100.1576041
Thanks Meter: 1,097
As I promise, I´ll keep an eye on the thread.

I still don´t know why the other thread was deleted. I don´t see nothing wrong here.

Regards
Old 02-21-2009, 22:03   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 395349
Thanks Meter: 509
I close your account because you complaint about us, so why continue promote our s-h-i-t and use our service if you don't like it ?

Give me your paypal email so I can refund you :

- the 78 SOFT4GSM reseller credits
- the 14.2 Euro of your UnlockBase EUR account
- the 12.8 USD of your UnlockBase USD account

Regarding your SideKick : suplier don't accept your Video as "correct" video proof, up to you to provide good one, if suplier don't refund me = I don't refund you (moreover you know the suplier of SideKick as you use to deal with him before deal with me, maybe you break is ball too that's why you have to move to me then) so you can contact him directly if you want to know why your proof is not suffisant to him and have proof he didn't refund me.

Regarding SOFT4GSM : yes I confirm & sign, 99% of the customer are very happy even with the 10 or 20 Gb / monthly limit, the 1% have nothing to deal with me as they cost me more in bandwitch than what I win with them, it's a business, if they don't like it they can go to my competitor it's not a problem for me. And if they want complaint about terms, they just have to complaint to me and I will close the account and refund them for the last month they use.

PS : Please don't hide you behind your Nickname, and tell who you are : Alex from CellCorner.com ,so one of my competitor will be happy to contact you to deal with you (and good luck to them). I was surely to kind with you, by making you good support, answer your daily email of people who know almost nothing about business, to be then diffamate officialy on this forum by you.

Best Regards,
John Milton - UnlockBase.Com & Soft4GSM.com
Milton WorldWide Media LLC

Last edited by UnlockBase.com; 02-21-2009 at 22:09.
Old 02-21-2009, 22:12   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

About racism, I'm so racist that I'm apatrid (I didn't live in my country). The man who do update for Soft4GSM is Egyptian, one of my associate is muslim, the other is jewish, and I deal with all country in the world..... I run a company in Indonesia (www.nicecoder.com) where I hire 7 developper and have another associate (Dody)

Good for me you're from USA, admin of GSM Hosting just give me your IP and now I can sue you for public diffamation
Old 02-21-2009, 22:27   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

At last, Cellconer is the genius who called Siroya a Cheater & Sunday Unlocker :
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=541376

He's also the genious who call iPmart as Cheater :
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...74#post4123874

And invite customer to be themself cheater by doing ChargeBack........

Good boy !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnlockBase.com For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2009, 22:46   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 365116
Thanks Meter: 2
I cooperate with user SOFT4GSM.COM many years.
We had many disputable situations. Such situations always arise in any business.
BUT, we always structurally and easy solved these questions.
Never, for 4 years any question has not remained not solved.

alru111 About racism....... at all to speak it is not necessary.
All we people, and each of us has the outlooks on life.
Leave the sights at itself. Also it is not necessary to state them at our technical forum.

alru111 And the last: apparently from Your profile, You trade in fine resale of NCK codes.
Therefore the essence of Yours thread is clear.
You simply try to make bad advertising to Your competitor.
It is a dirty method, do not use it !

No regards.
Old 02-21-2009, 22:47   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 293964
Thanks Meter: 6
I have been using unlockbase.com for three months and I don't have any complaints. When I receive a wrong code I get a refund.
Old 02-21-2009, 23:10   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 358245
Sonork: 100.1584266
Thanks Meter: 106
with regard to unlockbase I have 2 months of being working with this service and I consider that it is good whenever they give me a good service I will work with them.

devido to that I was quoting and I made some purchase in other servers but here in unlockbase they have given me a good service
Old 02-22-2009, 02:44   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOFT4GSM.COM View Post
At last, Cellconer is the genius who called Siroya a Cheater & Sunday Unlocker

Good boy !
Finally you are doing your research and not just running to the admin to delete my thread with a criticism of your business. Kudos to you for being honest at last.

I am always trying to resolve my issues off public eye leaving this forum as a last resort. And only his (SOFT4GSM) childish behavior and foul language in responce to my emails made me to post here.

I guess I shouldn't be starting a racism discussion here. In the end that is his personal problem and I don't want to give another reason for this thread to be deleted.

@er1cc If you are saying that this is my way to compete with him you are not correct. I rarely advertise my business here and for now this is not my intention. Have a look at facts I pointed out in the first post and see who is using dirty methods.

I am not trying to create a poll of opinions here I am sure some had good experience with him or better to say haven't had bad one yet. As for me I will move on and deal with those that are respected.

PS
As of now none of the funds stolen by SOFT4GSM.COM (unlockbase.com) were recovered. Refund was not given for the wrong code.
Old 02-22-2009, 14:37   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alru111 View Post
As of now none of the funds stolen by SOFT4GSM.COM (unlockbase.com) were recovered. Refund was not given for the wrong code.
1 - as now, you didn't give s PayPal email for refund
2 - as now, you still didn't provide a video proof accepted by the suplier
The Following User Says Thank You to UnlockBase.com For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2009, 14:46   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 71212
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOFT4GSM.COM View Post
1 - as now, you didn't give s PayPal email for refund
2 - as now, you still didn't provide a video proof accepted by the suplier
You are the best man, go ahead.

Never had problem with SOFT4GSM team.

Thanks
Old 03-06-2009, 00:59   #12 (permalink)
Banned

I asked you already what type of video proof do you need?
The video I provided had clearly indicated imei number, how user entered the code and what message received. What else do you need?
Old 03-06-2009, 17:19   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

78 + 14.2 = 92.2 Euro
Refund PayPal MassPay:
97L95309PR060401K [email protected] 92.20 EUR 0.85 EUR Completed

12.8 USD
Refund PayPal MassPay:
8WW58205VP151832B [email protected] $12.80 USD $0.26 USD Completed

For your SideKick I tell you to check with the source directly, now I have nothing to do with you anymore.
Old 03-06-2009, 23:45   #14 (permalink)
Banned

I bought the codes from you so don't refer me to somebody else for a refund. That's just stupid.

What proof do you need to refund?
Old 03-09-2009, 05:51   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:46 PM, UnlockBase <[email protected]> wrote:
> this is about this sk code
> 358046012097771 76261103
> the video is here
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPTlCMiwb6A

Answer of the suplier (I forward you his answer the 16 February) :

Sim is not in the phone properly.
Ask them to turn it around.
Maybe try a different sim card

-----

Since I refund you all your unused credit, and because you diffamate me in public, don't expect anymore anwer from me. What you ask me today on forum I allready answer you by email. I give you hundred of time the opportunity to solve this in private, now forget me and contact the suplier directly. Don't expect any anwer from me anymore.

And by the way good luck for your future suplier, you're a such pain in the ......