GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 11:09   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 182895
Sonork: 100.112022
Thanks Meter: 541
UnlockWiz / Sweden_gsm / gsm sweden / GSMMan187 is a lousy & unreliable service

UnlockWiz - A fraud that can take infinite time to complete orders despite the time frame they mentioned on site & As reported on sonork advertise by himself.

For example: For 5 day service, they will take 30 days to reject the order (proof will be posted upon request....)

GSM Sweden or As known as GsmMan187 is a cheater, why?
Cause he knows what every GSM team person is feared? To get posted bad things about themselves and this guy takes advantage of that common thinking.

Before getting any deeper with this thread, I would like to invite all GSM Members to post something that why this guy is finding someone cheater every other day? Don't you think something suspicious here?

In my personal experience, I have been scammed twice with this guy with false timing and so called direct source method, but he was every-time failed to unlock IMEIs on easiest network like O2 UK even when service was fantastic with everyone on other hand. (According to him, on february worldwide server was down for O2 UK Clean IMEI and he rejected my 4th feb,2013 order on 8thmarch,2013 only!)

I know everyone is pissed of from this guy, cause everyday he is finding scammers. But not all of them are really scammers. Those guys are victim of his influence on posting here that he is legit service. But when they try it, they get their money blocked with them and for getting refund they have to either wait forever or they need to post dispute over paypal. Why should GSM Community not take any steps against such fraudsters? I don't claim anywhere that all persons are not cheater but I suspect that many of people are genuine too.

All of them could not put their arguments as always thread title was mislead by this guy. Without knowing fact, everyone thought till date so&so member is cheater, even if they're not.

I will be posting and contacting everyone who got ripped by him and also I will encourage every member to post without any fear to put their views on this board. Some idiotic mind can not overwhelm our business practices.

he might have completed some orders for someone but when it comes to delay, this guy is worst example of behavior, he say, you order me, I complete it. It cant be refunded, cant be rejected. In other time, he also tells that he will post on forum if you continue ask question about delayed service while your competitor keep unlocking that same service IMEI fluently. Ultimately, we loose our customers or their satisfaction. even if the service is perfectly working.

Isn't something that should be stopped by now? GSM_Sweden, Sweden_GSM or GSMMan187 or UnlockWiz.com should be now banned for so much false report on cheater to innocent people.

(: Share if you've been come across this MonKey who keep jumping almost everywhere.... yes! everywhere and everyday

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam-TheMaster For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-11-2013, 11:28   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam-TheMaster View Post
UnlockWiz - A fraud that can take infinite time to complete orders despite the time frame they mentioned on site & As reported on sonork advertise by himself.

For example: For 5 day service, they will take 30 days to reject the order (proof will be posted upon request....)

GSM Sweden or As known as GsmMan187 is a HERO, why?
Cause he knows what every GSM team person is feared? To get posted bad things about themselves and this guy takes advantage of that common thinking.

Before getting any deeper with this thread, I would like to invite all GSM Members to post something that why this guy is finding someone cheater every other day? Don't you think something suspicious here?

In my personal experience, I have been scammed twice with this guy with false timing and so called direct source method, but he was every-time failed to unlock IMEIs on easiest network like O2 UK even when service was fantastic with everyone on other hand. (According to him, on february worldwide server was down for O2 UK Clean IMEI and he rejected my 4th feb,2013 order on 8thmarch,2013 only!)

I know everyone is pissed of from this guy, cause everyday he is finding scammers. But not all of them are really scammers. Those guys are victim of his influence on posting here that he is legit service. But when they try it, they get their money blocked with them and for getting refund they have to either wait forever or they need to post dispute over paypal. Why should GSM Community not take any steps against such fraudsters? I don't claim anywhere that all persons are not cheater but I suspect that many of people are genuine too.

All of them could not put their arguments as always thread title was mislead by this guy. Without knowing fact, everyone thought till date so&so member is cheater, even if they're not.

I will be posting and contacting everyone who got ripped by him and also I will encourage every member to post without any fear to put their views on this board. Some idiotic mind can not overwhelm our business practices.

he might have completed some orders for someone but when it comes to delay, this guy is worst example of behavior, he say, you order me, I complete it. It cant be refunded, cant be rejected. In other time, he also tells that he will post on forum if you continue ask question about delayed service while your competitor keep unlocking that same service IMEI fluently. Ultimately, we loose our customers or their satisfaction. even if the service is perfectly working.

Isn't something that should be stopped by now? GSM_Sweden, Sweden_GSM or GSMMan187 or UnlockWiz.com should be now banned for so much false report on cheater to innocent people.

(: Share if you've been come across this MonKey who keep jumping almost everywhere.... yes! everywhere and everyday
before u call anyone monkey. better look in the mirror .. you look like one

I NEVER REPORT ANY INNOCENT PEOPLE AS U CALL IT ? WHAT CHEATERS ARE INNOCENT ? PEOPLE WHO DO NOT PAY THEIR MONEY ARE INNOCENT..

SO THIS AGAIN GOES TO SHOW UR CHEATER WAYS NOW U DE*****NG CHEATERS LIKE YOURSELF.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...5/#post9256668

THIS IS UR OTHER ID AND *** KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER MULTIPLE ID U HAVE.
Locksmith(100.1616794)>this is no multiple id
Locksmith(100.1616794)>this is support staff

YE RIGHT AND PAYPAL IS ALSO ? YET I HAVE UR BOSS PAYPAL AND HE IS THE ONE WRITING.. FAKE THINGS IN PAYPAL AND YET ITS FROM HIS STAFF AND I DONT EVEN HAVE UR BOSS CONTACT DETAIL .. FUNNY..

AND HERE IS YOUR REPLY IN PAYPAL:

no i did not buy unlock for iphone in digital goods. You were to provide me Turbo chip via delivery for which I paid. I did not pay you for unlock in digital goods. I know paypal very well. I am not trying to scam. You are trying to scam me. You are trying to take my money and do not want to provide me stock. I found another reseller who provided me Turbo chip within 24 hours only. Refund me my money, I do have your info but you did not responded me until wednesday by when I had already purchased item from another seller. You then refused to pay me money. So now refund me

SO ITS VERY CLEAR TO SEE WHO IS THE CHEATER HERE. WE DONT SELL TURBO CHIPS

SO STOP THE CHARADE..

AND YOU WANNA CALL ME CHEATER BLABLA BECAUSE I REJECTED ALMOST ALL YOUR ORDERS ?
YES WHY NOT SHOW HERE LOGS FROM SONORK ?
U BEGGING WHY ALL ORDERS REJECTED

BECAUSE U ARE A THEIF AND U KEEP SENDING STOLEN PHONE IMEIS.

OOPS NEED THEM POSTED HERE ?

YOUR AN ONLINE SCAMMER AND PRACTISE FRAUDULENT AND ILLEGAL BUSINES

AND THIS " I know everyone is pissed of from this guy, cause everyday he is finding scammers. But not all of them are really scammers. Those guys are victim of his influence on posting here that he is legit service. But when they try it, they get their money blocked with them and for getting refund they have to either wait forever or they need to post dispute over paypal."

IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL.

EVERY CHEATER I POST IS PEOPLE WHO WORK LONG TIME WITH ME AND THEN 1 DAY RUN AWAY FROM PAYING THEIR BILLS.
BUT SINCE U HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THIS AS U ARE ALSO A CHEATER AND WISH TO DEFEND CHEATERS THEN WHY DONT U JUST LEAVE THIS FORUM TO PROFESSIONAL GSM PEOPLE AND GO SELL UR BUTT IN UR GUJARAT MARKET INSTEAD U CHEAP DIRTY SCAMMER..

Old 03-11-2013, 13:35   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 119254
Sonork: buhu_6
Thanks Meter: 27
unlockwiz / gsmman187 / sweden_gsm

hello unlockwiz / gsmman187 / sweden_gsm
i don't know why you always make problems on this forum and admins not taking any action against you ,first off all i want to know some thing all the world is cheater except you why u are prophite or what ,second thing u put time on u'ew web for services and then u start excusing when you failed to do the job becasue u are professional failure remember u cheated me for att and when i ask you other unlocked iphone out side u told me alos i unlocked them so u get money 2 times for the same iphone ,third every time u delay u're order because u are respectless person ,my advise to left this business becasue u are failure guy ,i don't need my money cheater i left them for you to know how we think *** well give us better salam.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...delay-1470039/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-year-1473715/

The Following User Says Thank You to fiftycent112 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 13:48   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@GSMman187
Everyone can see his responses to cancel order those are delay a lot and all customers asking refund.. http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-year-1473715/

You treat everyone like this. http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...delay-1470039/ this is your customer's request to cancel orders those you promised on site to complete in 3 days but he is asking you to cancel order after 15 days of unprocessing time. Don't you need respect to talk with this guy? but you just made horrible conversation with him and if this is your true face, Yes... You don't need to dispute over paypal to claim a cheater. In yourself, you are a cheater as you don't understand what every dealer has to go through. If you are getting bulk orders from someone, that means he is giving you imeis for his customers. so the more IMEI you block the more customers start ******* at the end.... You should talk respectfully and if you can not.. you should admit yourself as a lousy cheating service...

One more thing, You are reffering paypal dispute everytime to call me cheater? Grow a pair of balls, I demanded refund from paypal as you were not willing to refund me for my not completed orders even after 8 days and you was behaivng rudely. I am not here to listen your abuse and keep calm, Moderator or administration has to follow this kind of behavior and block him so he can not post everyone as cheater....

this was just a case... You can find hundreds of scam from this person... more n more posts will be available in coming time...

Old 03-11-2013, 14:26   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftycent112 View Post
hello unlockwiz / gsmman187 / sweden_gsm
i don't know why you always make problems on this forum and admins not taking any action against you ,first off all i want to know some thing all the world is cheater except you why u are prophite or what ,second thing u put time on u'ew web for services and then u start excusing when you failed to do the job becasue u are professional failure remember u cheated me for att and when i ask you other unlocked iphone out side u told me alos i unlocked them so u get money 2 times for the same iphone ,third every time u delay u're order because u are respectless person ,my advise to left this business becasue u are failure guy ,i don't need my money cheater i left them for you to know how we think *** well give us better salam.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...delay-1470039/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-year-1473715/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...ml#post9260412

oops why u double spamming ?
to get ur post count up ?
whenever u need something u come n lick and act so polite..
then whenever u think u can get famous from putting people down.. u take the chance..

and lets see here.. your posts.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/sear...chid=144598392

ALL REPUTABLE SELLER ARE CHEATER.. ?
lets name a few ?
Sweden GSM
GSMFather
Manvir

yes you call all of us cheater..
perhaps YOU are the cheater
open invitation for all to look at this ninkumpoops posts .. everyones had problems with him..

Old 03-11-2013, 14:29   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
@GSMman187
Everyone can see his responses to cancel order those are delay a lot and all customers asking refund.. http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-year-1473715/

You treat everyone like this. http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...delay-1470039/ this is your customer's request to cancel orders those you promised on site to complete in 3 days but he is asking you to cancel order after 15 days of unprocessing time. Don't you need respect to talk with this guy? but you just made horrible conversation with him and if this is your true face, Yes... You don't need to dispute over paypal to claim a cheater. In yourself, you are a cheater as you don't understand what every dealer has to go through. If you are getting bulk orders from someone, that means he is giving you imeis for his customers. so the more IMEI you block the more customers start ******* at the end.... You should talk respectfully and if you can not.. you should admit yourself as a lousy cheating service...

One more thing, You are reffering paypal dispute everytime to call me cheater? Grow a pair of balls, I demanded refund from paypal as you were not willing to refund me for my not completed orders even after 8 days and you was behaivng rudely. I am not here to listen your abuse and keep calm, Moderator or administration has to follow this kind of behavior and block him so he can not post everyone as cheater....

this was just a case... You can find hundreds of scam from this person... more n more posts will be available in coming time...
your are really a low life..

he was already answered here

your answers already been posted here
sweden gsm iphone unlock delay

stop trying to mislead people and also stop wasting forum space..

and you post fake things 100 of scam blabla

yes right Ive never cheated anyone for 1 cents.
so stop the fake misleading BS..
your just trying to get out of answering YOUR CHARGEBACK CHEAT
and getting ur stupid moronic friends to stick up for u.

but the FACTS speak for themselves.

paypal has all statement from u
saying u bought from me turbochips ?`
what is a turbochip ?
we dont sell any turbochips.

behaving rudely ? Where post all logs ? so people can see your lies.
I asked you to contact me and you have not. until today after i escalated teh dispute in paypal.
then u went n posted FALSE things here in forum, thats when i spoke to you with swear words.
so stop the lies .. o wait thats what ur best at ? lies and fake things and peddling in ur little street stall.

Last edited by moulnisky; 03-17-2013 at 02:21. Reason: removed accusations

Old 03-11-2013, 14:31   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@GSMMan187

You said me you process 1000s IMEI everyday. And you have to ask none but you are direct source. As a direct source you said it will be done in 24H. and after 7 days, upon asking you were bluffing abusive words so we don't ask you cancellations. You are direct source with 1000s IMEI everyday and can't cancel 2 orders? - One more thing, I seen your site since 3 months and hardly you crossed 1500 more orders and still faking about 1000 IMEI? I know myself, I had refunded many people even without any questions when delayed from my side. I might have 1000+ paypal refund due to wrong carrier, delay and cancellation upon customer request. We are sure that we created dispute by ourselves and I did it with very purpose of revealing your scam. Do you think else you could have returned money? you were even not ready to discuss on delay, So i can't wait and watch what you do with my orders. You want me to write Unlock so you get digital goods policy safety in paypal? You should have a mind mr.Whatever - You ask everyone that you will find this, you will find those etc. Especially in my case. You are putting my profile in public and you call me advertising?
Why you change topic? Tell me first thing first,

Was my order to be completed in 1 day?
Didn't you said that you are not sure how-long it will take after 7 day?

I should ask the same to my customer when they are not ready to wait?

MOST IMPORTANT FACT IT, EVERY OTHER PERSON WAS DOING IN 24 HOURS DURING THAT PERIOD. This is your art of stealing money and for very reasonable purpose I asked PayPal to get my refund. But you are just copying my words from paypal but not talking your part. In any unlocking website, waiting is the only applicable when orders are not able to unlock in fair amount of timing.If I ask someone to complete in 24 hours, he can wait maximum 2-3 days. but when it cross 7 days and you have to refund it anyway. It's not mine problem what you do. It should be rejected and especially it MUST be rejected as you behave like drunk. I am sorry but I can not tolerate your policy.

Old 03-11-2013, 14:46   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

by the way i want to tell u some thing
u can see by u're blocked eyes i say sorry for them
GSMFather
Manvir
they are good peoples but have a littile delay not like u have professional delay last for 40 days

1)why u give time if you know u can;t make job in real time
2)why you use bad words if u are right
3)if u are professional why you can't respect time
4)if you are direct source why you don't know how muhc time it need job to be done
5)if you are direct source why you can't cancel orders
6)finally why only you in this forum every day u have problem with *******rs
7)make job on time and get u're money simple

Last edited by fiftycent112; 03-11-2013 at 14:47. Reason: forget

The Following User Says Thank You to fiftycent112 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 14:50   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@fiftycent112

Well said. I see only this guy has big problems with buyers. Because, he dont just work to collect order, he works equally to get them unlocked by other suppliers and then ask us money for work he did not actually.

Old 03-11-2013, 14:52   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
I have worked with Lars (GSMman187) on many occasions for $10k plus deals and he has always delivered unlocks on time, I recently given him over 500 imei to unlock and service was very fast without any problem.

WBR

yeldar

The Following User Says Thank You to yeldar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 14:53   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
@GSMMan187

You said me you process 1000s IMEI everyday. And you have to ask none but you are direct source. As a direct source you said it will be done in 24H. and after 7 days, upon asking you were bluffing abusive words so we don't ask you cancellations. You are direct source with 1000s IMEI everyday and can't cancel 2 orders? - One more thing, I seen your site since 3 months and hardly you crossed 1500 more orders and still faking about 1000 IMEI? I know myself, I had refunded many people even without any questions when delayed from my side. I might have 1000+ paypal refund due to wrong carrier, delay and cancellation upon customer request. We are sure that we created dispute by ourselves and I did it with very purpose of revealing your scam. Do you think else you could have returned money? you were even not ready to discuss on delay, So i can't wait and watch what you do with my orders. You want me to write Unlock so you get digital goods policy safety in paypal? You should have a mind mr.Whatever - You ask everyone that you will find this, you will find those etc. Especially in my case. You are putting my profile in public and you call me advertising?
Why you change topic? Tell me first thing first,

Was my order to be completed in 1 day?
Didn't you said that you are not sure how-long it will take after 7 day?

I should ask the same to my customer when they are not ready to wait?

MOST IMPORTANT FACT IT, EVERY OTHER PERSON WAS DOING IN 24 HOURS DURING THAT PERIOD. This is your art of stealing money and for very reasonable purpose I asked PayPal to get my refund. But you are just copying my words from paypal but not talking your part. In any unlocking website, waiting is the only applicable when orders are not able to unlock in fair amount of timing.If I ask someone to complete in 24 hours, he can wait maximum 2-3 days. but when it cross 7 days and you have to refund it anyway. It's not mine problem what you do. It should be rejected and especially it MUST be rejected as you behave like drunk. I am sorry but I can not tolerate your policy.
SEE HERE AGAIN LIES. .

you didnt contact me once so how i can discuss about delays first time u contact is today after i escalate claim in paypal.

I dont care if u tolerate my policy. Its mine policies. so then dont order simple.

and lets see..

is your imei unlocked ?
did u ever contact me to ask me to cancel ?

you talk about doing business correct way then its must be done both ways isnt it..

Old 03-11-2013, 15:13   #12 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 142219
Sonork: 100.107814,
Thanks Meter: 368
Sam-TheMaster/@GSMMan187
YOU BOTH CONTACT ME ON SONORK LET SOLVE THE MATTER

BR
(IF YOU WANT TO SOLVE)

Old 03-11-2013, 15:17   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldar View Post
I have worked with Lars (GSMman187) on many occasions for $10k plus deals and he has always delivered unlocks on time, I recently given him over 500 imei to unlock and service was very fast without any problem.

WBR

yeldar
where is u're proof i have a lot of proofs here u can check them with pictures

Old 03-11-2013, 15:31   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftycent112 View Post
where is u're proof i have a lot of proofs here u can check them with pictures
lol yes noobs like you need to question senoirs and call us all cheaters just look at all ur posts gsmfather, manvir, me who else now yeldar hahahah

everyone that know yeldar (all old gsm guys know if he say what he say its true simple) ..

yes u need bank statements ?

Old 03-11-2013, 15:35   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1387894
Sonork: 100.1592662
Thanks Meter: 573
Sweden gsm is nottt cheater

he is a good man

we work with him many years ago

The Following User Says Thank You to fonec_support For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread