GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2015, 06:06   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 179938
Thanks Meter: 57
Exclamation WW service for ip5/5s/6/6+ 100% Fraud [Don't buy this service: they will be relocked]

1st of all thay said no warranty if relock .. which means will be lock agian .but thay not say u alll your imei will get relock ..
befor people take risk if any chances of relock.like 5/10 imei from 100 imei list .. but in last few days many of our freinds and compnies getting 100% relock issues.
i know few of tham .one guy said his 150 imei all got relock in 10/15 days
other said 50 imei all relocked .. and every person having this problem
thing is .its big list .
the source must say this that there is chances for all imei get relocked
cus thay charge from 50 usd to 65 usd for qty and once all relocked thay refuse to reply and say our service is down now .. once our service back will takecare you.( but in realty thay doing there services to new users ) and if you contect tham by different ways than thay happy to unlock your phones in same cost , i know some of these sources who doing this fraud and earning $$$$$$

@all .plz explain here if you guys got same kind of fraud in qty of imei . lets stop this cheat and fraud .

scor

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SCORPION-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2015, 06:42   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1401769
Sonork: 100.1612474
Thanks Meter: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPION-1 View Post
1st of all thay said no warranty if relock .. which means will be lock agian .but thay not say u alll your imei will get relock ..
befor people take risk if any chances of relock.like 5/10 imei from 100 imei list .. but in last few days many of our freinds and compnies getting 100% relock issues.
i know few of tham .one guy said his 150 imei all got relock in 10/15 days
other said 50 imei all relocked .. and every person having this problem
thing is .its big list .
the source must say this that there is chances for all imei get relocked
cus thay charge from 50 usd to 65 usd for qty and once all relocked thay refuse to reply and say our service is down now .. once our service back will takecare you.( but in realty thay doing there services to new users ) and if you contect tham by different ways than thay happy to unlock your phones in same cost , i know some of these sources who doing this fraud and earning $$$$$$

@all .plz explain here if you guys got same kind of fraud in qty of imei . lets stop this cheat and fraud .

scor
this is the truth guys who is doing this with gsx tricks earning alot now they know sure apple will caught them and all will relocked so they are selling cheap now to get as much as they can and then when relock run away or no reply thats why we dont offer this ww services 99% imeis will get relock just advice to all dont pay for these guys all are fraud eating money of you nothing will happen bcoz they told you no refund if relock so what you will loss at the end they guy who is doing getting hacked gsx and just doing it free so no cost if he got gsx all he need to do is collect money and enjoy what about clients they never think of them

Just a advice to forum moderators we should stop all for advertising these services clearly just eating money

The Following User Says Thank You to cellcityludhian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2015, 14:25   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2073016
Thanks Meter: 14
Very good information and if won't mind please share with pm about which server is untrustable with this ww service.

Old 05-26-2015, 00:19   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8133
Thanks Meter: 72
To be honest, i think this service should be removed.

Sellers than know damn well that these imeis will get relocked are nothing more than sharks. This has gone for far to long, and too many sellers are hiding behind the fact that they warned the customer first, but none say 100% will relock.

Remove this worthless service, save some ppl money, and wait till something else comes along.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:35   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1785021
Sonork: 100.1618898
Thanks Meter: 65
Seriously! I don't understand why anyone would even bother risking using a service that states "No refund/warranty if device relocks"

The main thing with iPhone/iPad factory unlocking is that the unlock is permanent. Why would you use a service like this?

I know a few sellers who were doing it and to be totally honest i wouldnt touch them with a ten foot bargepole!

Surely this is where common sense should come into play and a big warning light should flash in your mind when you see the words "No relock warranty".

I saw one seller offering a 48 hour relock warranty the other day, now either this guy is very stupid offering such a service or he has some very stupid customers who are crazy enough to buy it.

Old 05-27-2015, 02:07   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
yeah i have been cheated by unlockbase.com on this services worst scumbag in gsm field never deal with this server

You have been warned ...

Old 05-28-2015, 21:26   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

all these servers only cares there profit .. thay even not listen you onces your imei relock next day .. what a bull-**** service ..
for those who doing sprint unlocking via ww service .. for tham is batter to use sprint clean service ..as i know most of people who use ww service ..just cus of sprint iphones .

is there anyone who doing sprint iphones premium service .clean/bad all unlocking ?

Old 05-29-2015, 00:23   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 161061
Thanks Meter: 568
Donate money to this user
for me i have do many ww service and many time i have decided to stop it and after few days customers ask for that service many time and some time force me to add this service but now i have removed service permanently from my server

The Following User Says Thank You to ::. zine .:: For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2015, 04:08   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1934919
Thanks Meter: 44
as i know, most of the relocked phone were below iPhone 6, which is iPhone 5S/5. i mean i have found some cases about iPhone 6 and Plus but not that much like iPhone 5S/5, just a few. i agree with scorpin-1, this service is horrible for iPhone 5S/5, some iPhone even relocked after few mins when they were noticed its unlocked, i know its hard to accepted cuz after all u pay a lot to buy a such a service and people who buy these phones will think they were cheated!

definitely, its not fairs! its always not fairs!

i also used this service open, when submission on i will collect imeis then send to my sources without thinking, for me i will make sense to my customers that this service might get relocked after few mins since they were noticed unlocked, but we have 48 hrs warranty

so its up to u, if u can accept it, then do it, just do it

Old 06-03-2015, 13:47   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

becarefull @all users

this WW fraud unlocking service agian start.
many farud people offring this service from instent to few hours and saying 48 hours warranty if relock .. lol .
which means it can be relock in 48 hours and after 48 hours too . and just waist your money for this bull.**** service with cheater providers
plz keep away this service and use only warranty and stable service .

Old 06-03-2015, 19:18   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
I'm agree with all you...but want to spent one word about this WW service.

Have Unlocked one iphone 6 plus LOCKED by "Japan Softbank" with WW service buyed in "UnlockCodesOnline" and have Unlocked after 5 days....phone after 2 mounths was always "Unlocked"....(this 4/5 mounths ago), and the LOL customer (i had advised), have done one "Factoty Unlock" with iTunes...obvius that this phone is turn back "Relocked"...in this case the service was working or they was very lucky???

Anyway, have ask for Unlock one iphone 5S that have in these day Loked "Japan KDII" or similar and not has Charged...most sure for all these issues above...The same Very Honest is "BestUnlocker" no has charged this iphone, (i'm very happy with they service).... now reading here have understand Why....Honest peoples in these service not are big quantity and for this i work with "BestUnlocker" becouse him have trust in me and viceversa....

So this Iphone 5S loked "Japan kddi" (or similar) isn't possible to unlock?

(sorry my English, not have used translator)

Best Regards
allumts

Old 06-05-2015, 04:27   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 943187
Thanks Meter: 584
mine too i lost big amount for this service ww.. this is headache for client and resseller.
only can earn money the real source..

Old 06-06-2015, 00:12   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 329483
Sonork: 100
Thanks Meter: 443
really bad service i stopped doing it at my server
costomer's asking for this service and they accept rules of relock warranty but when iphone relock again they start said its bad service

Old 06-06-2015, 04:50   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Look what thay sending messeges to there customers .
thay think customers are stu,pids

Phone Unlock by IMEI <[email protected]>

Dear customers,

these are rules for world wide service written by source itself ,
if you don t agree with them no need to use world wide service :

"wrong models and imei no refund, only 6 and 6 plus supported
FLEX,Cricket And Blocked Policy No Refund
and no warranty of relock!!!
if any problem of relock or other so must click button verify
under 2 hours when i send result unlock
after 2 hours not accept any claim"

Best regards

thay saying once thay reply unlock results .. users must reply within 2 hours .after 2 hours thay not accept any claim .. what a bull.****.
if a person sleeping than ?
if a person driving than ?
if a person and supplier have big time differenc than ?

@All
stop using there services and dont waist your money with these fraudys.

Old 06-06-2015, 05:36   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4627
Sonork: 57528:debeliamark
Thanks Meter: 1,034
WW iPhone unlocking service must be followed by GSX report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPION-1 View Post
Look what thay sending messeges to there customers .
thay think customers are stu,pids

Phone Unlock by IMEI <[email protected]>

Dear customers,

these are rules for world wide service written by source itself ,
if you don t agree with them no need to use world wide service :

"wrong models and imei no refund, only 6 and 6 plus supported
FLEX,Cricket And Blocked Policy No Refund
and no warranty of relock!!!
if any problem of relock or other so must click button verify
under 2 hours when i send result unlock
after 2 hours not accept any claim"

Best regards

thay saying once thay reply unlock results .. users must reply within 2 hours .after 2 hours thay not accept any claim .. what a bull.****.
if a person sleeping than ?
if a person driving than ?
if a person and supplier have big time differenc than ?

@All
stop using there services and dont waist your money with these fraudys.
Just do not use service like this... Everyone from us was loose money in WW service - even in different "suppliers" - they will cheat you and no way to get money back.
I was try few times to make WW iPhones - one time money go like dust in the wind and next time they refuse order after big overtime.
Every "server" is just a web-based stall where someone sell something that do not have itself...
Or when they mark a WW iPhone Unlocking job like Completed - let make and GSX report after this - then will be visible Next activation policy ...

Just my 2 cents about...

BR, DebeliaMark, BG

Closed Thread