GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2007, 16:18   #1 (permalink)

Member: 298787
Thanks Meter: 0
www.chiragp.com/ user chiragp beware this seller

I purchased 4 unlock codes from this seller for my V3X. The first one worked fine.First, he told me to wait for the rest of the codes in couple of hours and then days. Today I try to msn him then he just log off right away.

The seller name is chiragp, he took my money and I have been waited over 3 days and he never send me the rest of the unlocked codes for my V3X and refuse to refund my money, I have already file paypal claim, is that any way I can warn people and get him banned? thanks
Old 08-17-2007, 18:13   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 154749
Sonork: 100.92483
Thanks Meter: 1,048
but he is trusty ... done some deals ok

Br
Old 08-17-2007, 18:44   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 250468
Sonork: 100.110362
Thanks Meter: 96
Brother just wait, I have a good fieldback from him.
Old 08-17-2007, 18:46   #4 (permalink)

Mr999,
Yes at first I believe he can be trusted, that was why I waited but the more the delay the more I am not sure. Well he told me if he cannot get the codes he will refund my money right away but nothing happen, no email no codes so I am just a buyer expect the seller to keep his side of the bargain. Anyone has input welcome to drop a line, if he does not response in the next 48hours I will file my him to cheater section. This is taking long enough and he should refund my money if he can not do it.
Old 08-17-2007, 18:58   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSOFTKILLER View Post
Brother just wait, I have a good fieldback from him.
hi SNSOFTKILLER,
Well I waited over 3 days, and I am not sure he will show up online on the weekend. Well I have already file paypal claim and if he keep his side of the bargain I will cancel it, I am a patient person but I like to know what is going on. The problem is he keeps asking me to wait one day after the other and told me only 1% of the chance to get my codes, so I ask him to refund my money which he said is ok, but today when I msn him earlier, he just took off without email,refund or anything? So this way of commulacation make buyer worry.
Old 08-17-2007, 19:26   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19265
Thanks Meter: 92
For codes patience means about a week, not crying after 3 days. Please be patient, as these people usually after week returns money if no codes arrived. Just one question: all V3x are same? (same country and provider?)

B.R.
Alkapone
Old 08-17-2007, 19:49   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkapone View Post
For codes patience means about a week, not crying after 3 days. Please be patient, as these people usually after week returns money if no codes arrived. Just one question: all V3x are same? (same country and provider?)

B.R.
Alkapone
Well on the time frame, he specificly told me within hours at first and then he told me a day then other day? If he told me a week then would be fine I will just wait. The point is, if a seller not sure then tell me so I can make my decision as well instead of confusion.
I am not crying for 3days bec waited too long, it was bec of I told him if less then 1% chances to get the codes then why bother and he agree to refund my money right away while we talked last time, instead of what he did was avoid me without explain why? If the same situation happen to you, will you say the same?
On the V3X question, if you talking about the phone itself I believe they have the same main board and case, just using different firmware for specific provider.
Old 08-17-2007, 22:21   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37349
Sonork: 100.1613413
Thanks Meter: 362
Hi m8,
i don't think so about him.he is a good guy.u should be wait more few days for post a thread like that.try to solve the pb in privately.its not the way man.u should be patience in code buisness bcs no body can handle by himself,we all are dependable on each other for get code.i hope u will get back ur refund or codes.

br,
proxy_gsm
Old 08-18-2007, 02:03   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxy_gsm View Post
Hi m8,
i don't think so about him.he is a good guy.u should be wait more few days for post a thread like that.try to solve the pb in privately.its not the way man.u should be patience in code buisness bcs no body can handle by himself,we all are dependable on each other for get code.i hope u will get back ur refund or codes.

br,
proxy_gsm
hi proxy_gsm,
Honestly speaking which I really hoped I am wrong about this seller. I have tried to discuss this with him privatly but without a result. I will give it after then weekend and hope there is a good outcome on this transaction. I will keep posting the updates.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:38   #10 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 106367
Sonork: 100.1577436
Thanks Meter: 2,452
@t850j

u r totally made bro and also out of ur mind dont u think that we r from india and when u come online we suppose to close office and ur telling that i got offline

u dont have patience so refund ur payment as ur codes ready i will not give it to u just making ur payment

may be know after dealing with some one else u will know name [cheater]

dont deal with this user from my close friends he is out of mind

Code:

Refund (ID #3UW23608549977920) Aug. 17, 2007 	Refund 	 Completed 	 ... 	-$45.00 USD
thanks
Old 08-18-2007, 07:08   #11 (permalink)

[quote=chiragp;2649091]@t850j

u r totally made bro and also out of ur mind dont u think that we r from india and when u come online we suppose to close office and ur telling that i got offline

u dont have patience so refund ur payment as ur codes ready i will not give it to u just making ur payment

[code]

Well sure you have the codes, then why bother with this play out, I have been dealing with online trading for over 8 years just not on cell phones stuff, if you tell/promise your customer your time frame,you will always try to keep your words, if not, you will explain to them wisely and up front, you will try to reduce misundering to minium. Not like this delay one day after the other. If you tell me one week, then I will just get back to you in that time frame.

I might not be the best seller in town but at least I will not tell my customers, I have your stuffs and now I do not want to sell it to you because the customer state out all the facts that happen in this transaction.

My point still stay, a good seller always make customer/buyer feel confortable and confident on the trade, even after sales. Especially during online trading, the buyer and seller can not see each other already so without proper commulacation which I am not sure how this will work? Anyway thanks for all the inputs and I am pretty sure I will find other seller. thanks
Old 08-19-2007, 13:41   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 122246
Sonork: 100.50000
Thanks Meter: 4,993
[QUOTE=t850j;2649122]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragp View Post
@t850j

[code]

Well sure you have the codes, then why bother with this play out, I have been dealing with online trading for over 8 years just not on cell phones stuff, if you tell/promise your customer your time frame,you will always try to keep your words, if not, you will explain to them wisely and up front, you will try to reduce misundering to minium. Not like this delay one day after the other. If you tell me one week, then I will just get back to you in that time frame.

I might not be the best seller in town but at least I will not tell my customers, I have your stuffs and now I do not want to sell it to you because the customer state out all the facts that happen in this transaction.

My point still stay, a good seller always make customer/buyer feel confortable and confident on the trade, even after sales. Especially during online trading, the buyer and seller can not see each other already so without proper commulacation which I am not sure how this will work? Anyway thanks for all the inputs and I am pretty sure I will find other seller. thanks

mr chiragp is is good and very trustable person i have deal with him many times and since from long time u can trust on him not 100% but 10000000% so please dont write rubbish here

and codes can take long time so u better ask some experiance person about that then buy codes

and now u will get urs refund back so atleast now u have to write here sorry and report admins to close this topic
Old 08-19-2007, 16:17   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 556138
Thanks Meter: 4
From my dealings; he is 101% trustable guy. Delays happen in this side of the industry due to always relying on others, but he would not cheat you for sure.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:33   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 104911
Thanks Meter: 42
chiragp is very SPEEDY with codes,

br
Old 08-20-2007, 06:14   #15 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 106367
Sonork: 100.1577436
Thanks Meter: 2,452
lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by t850j View Post
I purchased 4 unlock codes from this seller for my V3X. The first one worked fine.First, he told me to wait for the rest of the codes in couple of hours and then days. Today I try to msn him then he just log off right away.

The seller name is chiragp, he took my money and I have been waited over 3 days and he never send me the rest of the unlocked codes for my V3X and refuse to refund my money, I have already file paypal claim, is that any way I can warn people and get him banned? thanks
make this proff that i have refuse to give u money or else be sorry for what lie u told