GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2004, 11:30   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 33547
Thanks Meter: 17
Exclamation www.mobilerepair.de unfortunatelly

Hi!
I maked two orders from www.mobilerepair.de
first order:
1 x Power switch Nokia 7650 4,49EUR
1 x Fluitin Solder 0,75mm/2m 2,50EUR
1 x Antenna Switch 8210/6210/5210 4,99EUR
1 x Antenna switch for 6610/7210 9,95EUR
total with shipping:25.23Eur

I didn't received the solder and one antenna switch did't work (i'll tell you why)

second order:
1 x BGA solder balls 0,3mm 24,95EUR
1 x Hitachi PF08109B 7,95EUR
1 x Hitachi PF08103B 7,50EUR
Total with shipping:43,7 Eur

On the second order i received not a bottle but a half spoon of solder balls in a small plastic bag (you know there is static electricity, i cant extract the damn solder balls)

BOTH of the P.A's are broken, completely broken in half and the metal is bent.

Wanna know why??
Because they are shipped in a ****ing envelope!!!!! everything was wrong and the parts damaged and just a fraction of solder balls.

If you don't know how to do a job DONT DO IT!
I have payed Money kust for junk to throw away.
I demand my money back
I have an e-shop also, even if i ship to my own country, even a small part it is shipped in carton box well protected (most of who do this job do it) You don't ship electronic parts in a ****ing letter envelope!
I'm sorry for the bad words but i'm totally pissed off
If he is a cheater i let this for you to judge
Thank you
Old 02-10-2004, 11:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I have seen here on the forum good words about www.mobilerepair.de and i decided to buy from him. That means that i don't blame you guys
Old 02-10-2004, 11:45   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 28095
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leosedf
I have seen here on the forum good words about www.mobilerepair.de and i decided to buy from him. That means that i don't blame you guys

I hope wot you say is not true !! for my sake!

i have purchased LCD from him previously which arrived here fine! i have just placed a large order and i am awaiting delivery lets hope all goes well and my goods arrive here !!!
Old 02-10-2004, 11:57   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

My friend unfortunatelly it is true. I lost my money
I still don't believe it.
I'm not a liar i respect all members of this forum and i just wanted to tell you what happened.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:35   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 28095
Quote:
Originally Posted by leosedf
My friend unfortunatelly it is true. I lost my money
I still don't believe it.
I'm not a liar i respect all members of this forum and i just wanted to tell you what happened.

Thanks i appreciate what you are saying, of course i am not saying that you are a liar everybody has their own opinion and experiences, and for that i thank you.

Hopefully it was a misunderstanding and a one off!!!

I will bear in mind what you have said though

Regards

NaaN
Old 02-10-2004, 12:37   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

anyone has something else to say?
Old 02-10-2004, 23:03   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 38279
@leosedf: this must be a joke. You never contacted me because of the products that were damaged or stolen out of the envelope. If you had done so, you would have received exchange parts at once. Instead you started this thread and later threatened me by email. Like I wrote you before: you will receive exchange parts as soon as possible.

@Naan: you can be sure that your order will be processed in the best and fastest possible way. You will receive everything that you have paid for. You will be just as satisfied as with the goods of your first order. If there are any problems with the goods that you will receive, just write me an email and we will sort everything out together.
Old 02-11-2004, 00:16   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

It's not a threat my friend. I was angry in the morning because the same mistake has been done twice. We are not doing this because we have a lot's of money.
Stolen? how can you steal a plastic bottle from a letter envelope and place a plastic bag with just a fraction of the solder balls in?
How can you ship the fluitin solder that you sell with a letter envelope?
Anyway i believe in you and i think everything will go ok.
But why shipping in other countries like mine in an envelope? because it costs 1 euro?
Thanks
Old 02-11-2004, 09:58   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 38279
I'm sure we will solve all problems when we work this out together.

Your orders were shipped in envelopes by someone who helped me out while I was on a business trip. Sorry about that. You will receive the exchange parts in a better packing, that you can be sure of.

When I said stolen, I was talking about the Fluitin solder. As I can see on the packing slip it was packed, so if nothing has arrived, it must have been stolen. The solder normally fits into the envelope because you have bought 2meters of the solder wire. This amount of wire fits into an envelope without any problems.

As you have seen with the reply on your email when you were telling me about the problems, I was sending you a reply with the promise about the exchange parts within minutes. I'm really serious about my business and I try to help anyone as soon as I learn that there is a problem with an order that was placed in my shop.

Best regards
Eisdieler