GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2023, 19:08   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 334901
Thanks Meter: 28

me too, i'am hangry, what happen with last policy of sigma.
The Following User Says Thank You to iory For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2023, 23:13   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2493213
Thanks Meter: 113
they need money to rebuild ukraine
donate your donation
The Following User Says Thank You to flashtool For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2023, 13:39   #18 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2784510
Thanks Meter: 18
The sigma team is constantly deleting our messages. But we don't say anything bad to them. We say that the update they have made will not benefit anyone. If you don't think about your users, no one will think about you. Nobody is closed to innovations. If this is to the detriment of your customers, everyone will oppose it. All our users, everyone who has purchased all packages, should be given at least 2 years of free access, and those who have missing packages should be given at least 1 year of use. If you already do a good job, no one will give up on you. If you want to dominate the market;
You must be a competitor of programs such as Chimera, Hydra, DFT Pro, TR Tools Pro, TFM, Unlock Tool. Fighting with your customers does not suit a huge gsmserver team.
The Following User Says Thank You to KarinGoo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2023, 14:22   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2192793
Thanks Meter: 188
This is the rite place for all user, all the user come n join here and give your remarks about this ****. we pay for packs for life time not for this after taking 5 time money for new solution and suddenly they change the policy from life time to yearly, this is not fair. all the old user must not to upgrade and after reviewing these post i dont think so new users think about this product.
In the last i request to GSMHOSTING team to take some actions against this.
Old 06-03-2023, 14:36   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 278548
Sonork: 100.1583183
Thanks Meter: 948
Sigma Team big scame Sigma Team big scame
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fune4u For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2023, 14:43   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 973866
Sonork: 1603443
Thanks Meter: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinGoo View Post
The sigma team is constantly deleting our messages. But we don't say anything bad to them. We say that the update they have made will not benefit anyone. If you don't think about your users, no one will think about you. Nobody is closed to innovations. If this is to the detriment of your customers, everyone will oppose it. All our users, everyone who has purchased all packages, should be given at least 2 years of free access, and those who have missing packages should be given at least 1 year of use. If you already do a good job, no one will give up on you. If you want to dominate the market;
You must be a competitor of programs such as Chimera, Hydra, DFT Pro, TR Tools Pro, TFM, Unlock Tool. Fighting with your customers does not suit a huge gsmserver team.

maybe they delete you message because of bad words against the team

please friend keep thread clean from this for many years i was happy with sigmabox team il will not tell they are scammer or .......... they are...... they are....

this is not our goal, our main goal here is to protecte our work as they try to do andwe have their agreement concerning pack price and how pack activation work that is Our strength they cant tell other word than yes you (old customer who activate pack ) you are right.and if we put hand in hand we can mae difference .
Old 06-04-2023, 14:50   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian1982 View Post
This is the rite place for all user, all the user come n join here and give your remarks about this ****. we pay for packs for life time not for this after taking 5 time money for new solution and suddenly they change the policy from life time to yearly, this is not fair. all the old user must not to upgrade and after reviewing these post i dont think so new users think about this product.
In the last i request to GSMHOSTING team to take some actions against this.

team are listning they keep silent but they listen i have posted link of this thread in their section and i requested that if it is not allowed deleting my post but they do not delete it and they make a sign that they are ok for this

so friend tell your friends about this thread, all unified we will get a good solution that bring profit to all of us. it is not in their profit to lose their customers and the their reputation

Last edited by adelkaha25; 06-04-2023 at 14:58.
Old 06-04-2023, 14:54   #23 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2894867
Thanks Meter: 11
#boycott_gsmserver
boycott_gsmserver
boycott_gsmserver
boycott_gsmserver
Old 06-04-2023, 16:23   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1788877
Thanks Meter: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilshow View Post
#boycott_gsmserver
boycott_gsmserver
boycott_gsmserver
boycott_gsmserver
yes bro that exactly what can hurt them and make them respecting users and stop cheating

BOYCOTT GSMSERVER .... they are cheaters
Old 06-04-2023, 16:29   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 930014
Sonork: 1685379:ktre
Thanks Meter: 84
sigma maintains that the capital you paid is not fair since it gave you profit. Is it when your capital generates interest in the bank that it is a reason for them to seize said capital? Well, Sigma decided to seize that capital because it maintains that it already gave you a win. Neither one nor the other, since the contract was for solutions without internet and on the other hand the other fallacy is that by not updating in months, we are forced to buy other tools. It seems that someone inexperienced took control of sigma and decided to seize our capital in exchange for promises. Why haven't they produced an attractive sigma plus with solutions for motorolas, for example? because they don't have it....

#boycott_gsmserver
boycott_gsmserver
boycott_gsmserver
boycott_gsmserver
Old 06-04-2023, 18:47   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2974382
Thanks Meter: 32
Hello, it would have been better to add a package for those who have 5 packs, the truth is that the MTK solution is everywhere sigma low in level with this and now full pack users pay annually, a shame.
Old 06-05-2023, 09:26   #27 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2723433
Thanks Meter: 97
Donate money to this user
They stole the 5 packages we bought, only get 3,6,12 months free, then we won't do anything
Boycott sigma
Sigma should be free for 2 years for those with the box and package
Then the new fee is reasonable
Or leave the old version as it is, access and use the old version normally.
The Following User Says Thank You to thainhattam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2023, 16:40   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1788877
Thanks Meter: 484
for ones who bought packs from gsmserver they can open dispute as they sold them fake product
they will get their money back
and if many do same thing and open dispute with paypal against gsmserver that will cause problems to them

BOYCOTT GSMSERVER

OPEN DISPUTE for ones who paid with paypal
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aamigoo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2023, 13:05   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamigoo View Post
for ones who bought packs from gsmserver they can open dispute as they sold them fake product
they will get their money back
and if many do same thing and open dispute with paypal against gsmserver that will cause problems to them

BOYCOTT GSMSERVER

OPEN DISPUTE for ones who paid with paypal

yes this a good idea and for me i will not upgrade to their new tool.
i will drink coffee and watch closely their update and when i see them making interesting and good update maybe i will buy another sigma licence or whatever.

but they have to work hardly because there are many tools beter than their yearly .....plus.

for now i have unlocktool licence and eft also, i dont need sigma for my work fortunatly only for old phones i will keep my box to do old phone like alcatel and so many phones they bring to me money and for lifetime ( thanks to g.o.d they dont put counter in smartcard otherwise .........).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adelkaha25 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2023, 12:41   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

one other thing for people like me who can take their words (not joking people i know they are many many )

dont lunch old sigma software with internet connection (this is just a guess and maybe i am wrong but it is based on my logical thinking way)

I have experience with people who started this type of actions and hide behind words like our products are being optimized and will continue to (they start step by step not at once )

so now they have statistics about all of us (how many user have pack 1 2 3 4 5 or without packs.

they have statistics for user who activated sigmaplus software (remember this: their main goal isnt users with no pack they are minority, but they are concentrated in users with pack activated because they need them to pay in future and they are majority, if any one tell this is incorrecte so why from your opinion they prevente them fto use online operations.......???

and if i can imagine that this action thoes not come rondomly but it is studied by team
they made an acceptable pourcentage for users with pack who activated to sigmaplus if they reach this pourcentage they will start their seconde step described by me as follow

they used the word temporarely in their FAQ
(If for some reason you would like to continue using your old product version temporarily, this option is still preserved. In this case, you will have the access only to offline functionality of your product version)

so ......after reaching their acceptable pourcentage they will block other users who dont upgrade to sigmaplus and stay with old version

when this happen it will be too late for those people to reclame because team decide to not answer to voice of reason.

to prevent this friends here is my advice to you who will stay with old version

dont lunch sigma software when you are connected to internet or you will be shoked.....
The Following User Says Thank You to adelkaha25 For This Useful Post: