GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2023, 14:15   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 40400
Thanks Meter: 1,250

MDs call it paranoia
Old 06-07-2023, 16:54   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 973866
Sonork: 1603443
Thanks Meter: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbentrop View Post
MDs call it paranoia

yes they think they are smarter and stronger and they can do whatever they want to do, but when other people do same thing for them they come crying in their software about justice .......

this is not normal at all

only bulls.h.i.t
Old 06-08-2023, 23:10   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1788877
Thanks Meter: 484
I wonder if admins here can do anything or just obligate sigma team to come answer to this thread, sad but truth
Old 06-10-2023, 00:47   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24552
Thanks Meter: 13
sigma box

i have been along time away i have loads dongle that are no more use in old unlocking game you payed a fortune for single software and often it was hacked made free nokis 8310 1000 pounds 2 weeks later free trium 750 pounds again few weeks free nec 1000 pounds panasonic 800 pounds these days looks like a walk in the park tbh dongle boxes now open loads of stuff
its improved and you get much more for the money just my opinion 15 year ago much more expencive and you got less
The Following User Says Thank You to mtony969 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2023, 12:28   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtony969 View Post
i have been along time away i have loads dongle that are no more use in old unlocking game you payed a fortune for single software and often it was hacked made free nokis 8310 1000 pounds 2 weeks later free trium 750 pounds again few weeks free nec 1000 pounds panasonic 800 pounds these days looks like a walk in the park tbh dongle boxes now open loads of stuff
its improved and you get much more for the money just my opinion 15 year ago much more expencive and you got less

yes i agree with you but not completly

if i spend money to buy a box, dongle and it get hacked cracked for any reason this is normal and i accepte this because our job has a degree of risk, but when i buy a dongle with life use and pack and team change software policy without my agreement to this is a bad move ( i dont like to tell it but this is cheating in clear terme and it is not acceptable)

anyway all my friends agree with me and i think team are the only looser her
let them keep in silent and they will see
Old 06-11-2023, 13:23   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelkaha25 View Post
yes i agree with you but not completly

if i spend money to buy a box, dongle and it get hacked cracked for any reason this is normal and i accepte this because our job has a degree of risk, but when i buy a dongle with life use and pack and team change software policy without my agreement to this is a bad move ( i dont like to tell it but this is cheating in clear terme and it is not acceptable)

anyway all my friends agree with me and i think team are the only looser her
let them keep in silent and they will see
i have furious gold and infinity none work now it would seem they are not for life things changed so much here i dont see the old names that used to post here and unlocking changed so much tbh i have 30 dongles if they are any good to anybody that has use of the soft they are free
Old 06-11-2023, 16:46   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtony969 View Post
i have furious gold and infinity none work now it would seem they are not for life things changed so much here i dont see the old names that used to post here and unlocking changed so much tbh i have 30 dongles if they are any good to anybody that has use of the soft they are free

infinity best work for life time

only infinity cm2 but when infinity team made it we know all that dongle has support limitation time policy and we accept this condition from the begining and even with this policy you can use old version freely and it is standalone same thing about furious and we know all furious team, personnally i have never buyed any of their tools, so excuse me but you are comparing two differente thing
Old 06-11-2023, 18:06   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

then its possibly my mistake i may be using wrong dongle as i say been long time gone and i have loads dongles some i no as they are like no other i will keep trying but furious i no does no longer work that one i remember and marked the dongle but i am not upset about this things happen in the early days i lost fortunes on certain software it was not the fault of the maker hacking was very popular back then its risk you take LOL
Old 06-13-2023, 10:26   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi to all my friends.

Quote:
Starting from 29-05-2023, Sigma/Smart-Clip2 products will be optimized and the project will continue to evolve in the form of Sigma Plus, which will require an annual fee.
We highly recommend that all users of pack-based products (Sigma / Smart-Clip2 / Sigma Huawei Edition) upgrade to Sigma Plus to experience the best that Sigma has to offer.
till today (13/06/2023) there is no update for their new optimised sigmaplus

so please friends why from your opinion they are to late and they make all this time to show us the power of their new tool ?????

in a normal situation when a team launch a new project or made new paied solution the first thing they do is showing how helpfull and powerfull is their tool with new update and new first in the world solution ........especially for sigma team because they break their agreement with us -owners of pack activation-.

i will continue telling what i think from my experience and i have a good one

they have not got their acceptable pourcentage from old user who have pack activation and they watch our action closely

they need the majority to do software upgrade to their new trash so to all my friends with wasted pack activation: please be more tenacious and responsible and lets them put in their minde that there is no one side desicion

do not upgrade to new trash and lets them assuming the result of their acte

lets be united in this we have same cause and the same goal

to not let any team decide whatever they want without our agreement
The Following User Says Thank You to adelkaha25 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2023, 17:18   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 710690
Thanks Meter: 907
where is gsmhosting admin ??
where is sigmakey or gsmserver !!

we need some answers here
The Following User Says Thank You to amrMHF For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2023, 01:57   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrMHF View Post
where is gsmhosting admin ??
where is sigmakey or gsmserver !!

we need some answers here
Sorry bro but we know that gsmhosting admins won't do anything against this scam. They can just ban ordinary users or simple resellers.

Gsmhosting team know very well that sigma team cheated users but they won't take action. Sad but true

Sigma team know that they can't get more money from users who activated 5 packs, so if users accept to upgrade then it's good sigma team, and if users won't upgrade then no problem team won't mind because they won't lose anything.
Also sigma team knows very well that gsmhosting admins will do nothing to them, so they feel free to scam users steal their money.

I hope all users will BOYCOTT GSMSERVER.COM

I bought products for thousands of dollars from their website, but no way to buy again anything from this website because they are thieves
Old 06-15-2023, 08:58   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

it seem we are only three or four users who activated sigma pack in this world

all people stay in calme without reaction unfortunatelly
Old 06-15-2023, 09:05   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

it seem we are only three or four users who activated sigma pack in this world

all people stay in calme without reaction unfortunatelly
Old 06-20-2023, 21:12   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

We still wait for action from admins here
Old 06-21-2023, 05:48   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1444462
Thanks Meter: 1,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamigoo View Post
Sorry bro but we know that gsmhosting admins won't do anything against this scam. They can just ban ordinary users or simple resellers.

Gsmhosting team know very well that sigma team cheated users but they won't take action. Sad but true

Sigma team know that they can't get more money from users who activated 5 packs, so if users accept to upgrade then it's good sigma team, and if users won't upgrade then no problem team won't mind because they won't lose anything.
Also sigma team knows very well that gsmhosting admins will do nothing to them, so they feel free to scam users steal their money.

I hope all users will BOYCOTT GSMSERVER.COM

I bought products for thousands of dollars from their website, but no way to buy again anything from this website because they are thieves

I have 3 pieces of sigma boxes all with 1-5 packs including for my workshop as they same happen to be yours. Sadly they already killed my (Medusa Pro II) it was including All tools with all services, they gave me (PM) fake promised I'm already several time request them by private message but they didn't restore all my activation to move another box. till now they didn't it. totally they are nonsense & very greedy rubbish. if they can done like this behavior with me so all of you are here where are You!!.

After they killed my old Octopus card then new drama with PM. how much month is gone till now my box is dead even i have sent him another Octopus FRP Dongle Serial Number for moving my activation. till now no responds.

Totally there promise is fake.

Totally they don't think about their user stratification.