GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2016, 17:21   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2443902
Thanks Meter: 5
zombia is a scammer do not do business

i sent him moneygram and paypal payments for some accounts the first time i sent him payments, he give me accounts that did not work within 24 hours i know about this so i told him, then he say he unlock which was a lie 0 of the imeis were unlocked, then he said i had to send more money after sending more money he sold me again som of the same accounts which means he is selling same accounts to everyone so do not buy . I then last time because i had orders send money wu and since then he stop replying. His skype is

zombie.unlocker

his gsmhost id is zombie

i have full proof now he threaten me in skype , if he was not scammer why threaten? why not just fix do not do business with him he is a scammer
Old 07-10-2016, 02:17   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 4537
Thanks Meter: 62
on your first attempt post regarding this issue the moderator gives you chance and consideration so he apply the maximum tolerance wich is in my part its not good because you made accusations without basis..if we base on the Law you are violated under cyber crime rules.
but on this second time i dont know if still tolerate this kind of attitude,you not repect forum because if you have commonsense if the post deleted or moderated it means not acceptable and before the moderator did that they read the whole nonesense and offensive post that you did to destroy my reputation and obviously you want publicity only wich is only Gay have this kind of attitude wanted the oeoples attention..

you are accusing me that ived cheated you?

How? Did after you sent payment you never get what you paid?
the account was sent to you after i verified,so explain how you scammed.

Account ia working because you had success imei from your list of orders..
But you act like dog only because your client submitted 700 IMEI wich is almost not pass on ATT Guidelines for some reason..but you still expecting miracle,because client preassured on you.
On this part you want to die because you cant refund the money of your client..getting payments upfront you will always be ready for the cons that will happen if you cant tefund..

Then you make blabla and maybe you pointed me that im your worker and prove him that his order are syill in process.this is only the safe option u did to calm him..

Now the time was over,and your trick that you apply to make your self safe are Blaming on me why your incontract device was denied..What the Face you have? You buy accounts on me then you expect all your imei will sucess,commonsense again you need to apply rather than blaming someone,it is not my duty that if you dont know how to login and get wiressdetails you can blame me
Its not my obligation that i teach home economics and good manners to aproaching or asking some help .

it was normal client will ask something,but it was abnormal if you blame me if you dont know how to talk att personel thru chat..

People dont have any obligation if you are luck off conmonsense.
And before you pay i explained terms and conditions that youve agree.

The terms are simple.

No refund in any reason,but will have replacement if you getting errorr on subbmiting orders.
So where is the bad thing happen on you?
You telling me the customer getting mad,hey jungle boy,we are deal only for accounts not including i will comfort your clients if you got failure..

if you use your brain you understand why each imei not getting success becauase there was a message and reason why you not have lucky for his imei order..
The main problem you want to know? Your Attitude,anyone can give effort and help for the person for the person knows to asking help with kind..but instead you thank on me you choose to argue and blabla instead of making actions to resolve your own problem..

You wants to earn but you dont do any efforts by your self.
it eas very obvious your eyes and mind only focus in $$$$,because you get client money before work that you know you cant give assurance..

Now i will give you a sample on how to pointed the person that have plans to cheat members here by his very professional way do pretending he is real source..

Let the people know this that your old user id are getting banned because you cheat 1-2-3 clients on icloud and att..that was the reason why you only few post because youve come back for the second set.
And this time you still targeting icloud service to run the money of people here..
The evidense are no orher than your user name..it can get more victims and have added some points that u can get people trust because of uniquee user name..Wow perfect!!!

But lets back on att,when you started buying account on me?
base on rhw date of our conversation its 3rd week of june 2016.

Hummmm..

WTF is this joke? You selling 10,000 accounts of ATT and TMOBILE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icloudboss1 View Post
yes i have att business accounts and tmobile business accounts over 100k in total .

with these you can use to unlock premium services
so there is money to be made here any interested parties send me your skype thanks.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f208...ounts-2048240/

Your real intentionc reveals that your purpose and mission is to cheat people by simple prettend and earn $$$...

imagine you selling 10,000 bull-$hit accounts on June 2 2016 then on June 24 2016 you buying att accounts on me..and if you selling accounts why you not understand the ATT device unlock policy?
And i cant imagine how ants brain size have and your brain are almost same size coz you dont know where the att chatbox located and you dont kbow how to go on your profile settings to get your mobile numbet ..so sad to think,but the people doing bad things into other and getting money and run are the person that will need to kill using the knife and cut your neck..

You dont care what happen to your victim after you run his money.maybe others are they borrow fron thier relatives and friends to hope that they can earn on this business..

remember what i told you,im always watching you and i will continue to get your real info including your family..

Let the mods do what he think for your future.

Last edited by zombie; 07-10-2016 at 02:23.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:38   #3 (permalink)
Banned

To the mod incharge here, excuse me for other wrong letters that i putted,it was fault because im only use old android mobile that was a small keyboard and hard to type..

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-10-2016, 14:15   #4 (permalink)

you can throw blame and try to turn and twist words, the fact of the matter is you cheated me. And i want to make sure you do not cheat anyone else. I dont have any post here with anyone saying i cheat them because i never did! You agree to exchange if account not good, you agree to give new account and what you did? proof you have ****ty accounts again you give the same account.
On top of it why you lied and say you unlock phones? Because again you are a scammer. If you did not replace with same sthitty account i would say you arent a scammer and why you lie and say you unlock imeis and it works ? answer that ? because again you are nothing but a scammer. you agreed in the link to 14 days within 1 day i told you it wasnt working.

My post i made for selling account that was an old post and i dont sell anymore because i do not have.
Like every little child i point to you you point somewhere else. This post is about you and your scamming ways , either replace with new account and prove you arent a scam or refund. IT is that simple
Old 07-10-2016, 14:17   #5 (permalink)

I have full proof this man never stands to his words, and i have proof he lies , to the rest of gsm community this is your chance to take. My advise do not take it.
Old 07-10-2016, 16:28   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by icloudboss1 View Post
I have full proof this man never stands to his words, and i have proof he lies , to the rest of gsm community this is your chance to take. My advise do not take it.
Post your proof. , otherwise this thread will be removed..
Old 07-10-2016, 18:40   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE CLASH View Post
Post your proof. , otherwise this thread will be removed..
i can confirmed his payment.

but it was nonesense and wasting time to entertain this person that only he wants is to get another free accounts and save him on trouble.

he sent payment on me,then i sent accounts.
then he started process imei incontract then if he did not get success he blame me

BEFORE HE BUY ACCOUNT I EXPLAINED ALL TERMS I HAD INCLUDING OF RESULT THAT IT DEPENDS ONLY THE DEVICE STATUS AND ALSO DEPENDS ON ATT..

The IMEI order that he wants miracle
http://i.imgur.com/9fD6Vsp.jpg?1

Reply from ATT about the IMEI
http://i.imgur.com/7rS7iwa.jpg?1

insisting the things that he knows already,but he pretend that he is working because of the preasure from his client that send him upfront payment.

ignorance cant give excuses
http://i.imgur.com/AyeT8V2.jpg?1

common things to check iphone 4 simlock cant do,but for arguments he is always active.
http://i.imgur.com/S7wqMhs.jpg?1

another EPIC FAIL
http://i.imgur.com/pV1vpXz.jpg?1

he offer me 10$ on every unlocked because he dont know what to do and the client started getting mad..i accept the offer and ived try process 20 imei.
luckily have 5 unlocked total of 50$

http://i.imgur.com/p5DIwxE.jpg?1

then another day when i ask the 50$ for those 5 success he deny and insisting its all locked

http://i.imgur.com/ILqdhIF.jpg?1

this is second time he putted my name on trouble and he wants people will not buy on me..
my reputation is important on business,but he only playing this section to get peoples attention.

lets stop this and please banned him.
Old 07-10-2016, 22:47   #8 (permalink)
Banned

IM still thingking why this post still here despite of luck evidence and very obvious that this will only publicity and bull****ty.

ILL GIVE CLEAR SCENARIO TO MAKE THIS POST REFFERENCE FOR NEWBIES THAT THEY ARE EXPECTING PERFECT BULK UNLOCK IF THEY CAN BUY ACCOUNT..

(ME) IM SELLING ATT ACCOUNT AND IM ALWAYS REMIND PEOPLE THAT ACCOUNT CAN DO FOR CLEAN OUT OF CONTRACT..AND I CANT GIVE ASSURANCE FOR INCONTRACT, REPORTED AS STOLEN, HAVE PENDING BALANCE...ALL PEOPLE CAN VERIFY MY POST ON NAIN SALES ABOUT THIS..

(ATT) CAN GIVE APROVAL FOR UNLOCKING FOR THOSE OUT OF CONTRACT AND CLEAN..SAME AS MY ALWAYS REMINDERS FOR CLIENTS.

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE ATT UNLOCKING POLICY PLEASE USE ATT SUPPORT.

NOW, WE PUT EXAMPLE OF YOUR ORDERS THAT YOU INSIST..

This is the list and only we get 1 imei to test.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Then after attempt this is apple tells
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

You submited that **** then you Blame my account if cant get aproval because of pending bills...

How i cheat you?

How you got unlocked for other imei if account not works? that means those success are out of contract so you DONT BLAME ME OR MY ACCOUNT, INSTEAD ATT BLAME THEM UNTIL YOU REALIZE PEOPLE LOOK ON YOU AND TELLS YOU ARE IGNORANT PERSON..

Dont Blame Other People For Your Error.

Again im still expecting that scammer will be banned here..
Old 07-10-2016, 22:56   #9 (permalink)
Banned

what we expect from this member? http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f163.../#post11917072
Old 07-11-2016, 18:32   #10 (permalink)
Banned

another personal attack he did http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f795.../#post11919858

@ mod

kindly take some action about this user because he is destroying my reputation that i take care for almost 15 years here in GSM-FORUM since i registered.

i suggest to kick that user here in forum for the reason of Disrespect of forum rules because of pointing someone and luck of evidence..Disrespect for other member too,and last is he attempted to cheat somone and this is the proof

He was selling accounts 100,000 business account ATT and TMOBILE as he stated HERE
that was posted february 3,and he add me on skype and buy ATT accounts June 8, 2016.
how come he sold 100 thousands account for only 4 months?
posting thousands of accounts are only bulk holders and for sure he knows basic procedure on how's to do..but he asking me where's location of chat box to communicate att support,and he dont know how to get old iphone 4 to check simlock on google. (OMG)

what we expect this?

Business Account is not easy to buy for someone and pay only 50$.
that was confusing and im sure he will do bad things here in future.

we dont give chance person like this to make the forum as playground.
claiming here and posting person needs to prove that he paid for nothing.
but not like this that aftervhe sent money i sent the accounts on him.
account works if we follow ATT guidelines and not to insist and expect success for incontract and have pending due's on device that he reuest to ATT.

Blaming other people for the reason that luck of commonsense its not excuse at this time.
if account not works he even not get Aproved/Unlocked.

my sales are affected now on this,im hoping this will end now and execute the rules for this user.

regards,
zombie_the_hunter_of_scammers
Old 08-02-2016, 18:41   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2492756
Thanks Meter: 15
was this issue resolved?
Old 08-02-2016, 19:55   #12 (permalink)
Banned

For this content we read he is not claiming anything,its just common attitude sometimes if we fail for what we expect we blame other people because of human emotions.
this content serves also lesson not only him,i admit ived got a lesson and for the future i can apply what corrections has lesson i absurb..

i talk for him gently on skype and he replied and treated me as a friend aswell,and this is the proof the bad times or the past he forgot also me and started to looking forward..

No cheating happen becauase account i sent and he recived on the time he sent payment.
The only problem is he got many failure for his order because account will only work for out of contract devices..

So no one can moved on if the issue and pain still remains in our hearts,please accept my apology james and let this issue put the end..

Regards,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zombie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 13:44   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2492756
Thanks Meter: 15
zombie is cheater and liar...he don't respond when to refund and send fake shipping for a service...not all are fools...*** is watching you!!i have all skype and paypal details to show
Old 08-17-2016, 21:02   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1381685
Sonork: 100.1668719
Thanks Meter: 81
Post your proof you have opened this thread over a month ago and you didn't post any proof so far so please
Stop playing with someone reputation
Old 08-27-2016, 15:29   #15 (permalink)

i am back sorry i did not post any proof i will be uploading it later i just logged in to see