GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f128/)
-   -   I have a question (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f128/i-have-question-150851/)

Kiril_8 07-19-2004 21:14

I have a question

i have a samsung N275 and a NOKIA 6210
my line is on the nokia and i want to move it to the samsung (both phone are CDMA) i also have a samsung data cable.

what do i need to do?

Mobile Lab 07-20-2004 07:58

simply contact with your service provider.
thay will do that for you .

Regards
Zubair

Kiril_8 07-21-2004 08:29

they charge alot of money fo doing that
aren't there any othe alternatives?

Mobile Lab 07-21-2004 08:48

No one can do that ..
just contact with your service provider .

Regards
Zubair

guruandchela 07-22-2004 20:08

friend if u have cable then use the cable and use unicdma 1.095 easily available software to change esn of samsung phone its so simple

Kiril_8 07-23-2004 04:27

what is esn?

and how can i do it?
how can i move my line from thr nokia to the samsung?
if it's a kind of a code so how do i get my line code?

ESN Authority 07-23-2004 05:10

Only Pakistanies cand do stuff on xDMA Nokia´s :) ..
So sad i couldn´t make any business at time, next month the HUGE TDMA operator in my country will stop activating TDMA ESN´s...the switched to CDMA1X (too easy! everyone´s working it)..

Spare parts anyone? :D

Now seriously, congratulations to the people from Pakistan, you make me feel interest in your country..
Tha Pakistanies at this Forum showed the world that "impossible" things could be made..again, sad it´s late for me! (just wished to have an FPS-8 resting in my bench, i would be feeling like a KING!..and there´s a King oF hearts around there? am i right? hehe)

Mobile Lab 07-23-2004 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESN Authority
Only Pakistanies cand do stuff on xDMA Nokia´s :) ..
So sad i couldn´t make any business at time, next month the HUGE TDMA operator in my country will stop activating TDMA ESN´s...the switched to CDMA1X (too easy! everyone´s working it)..

Spare parts anyone? :D

Now seriously, congratulations to the people from Pakistan, you make me feel interest in your country..
Tha Pakistanies at this Forum showed the world that "impossible" things could be made..again, sad it´s late for me! (just wished to have an FPS-8 resting in my bench, i would be feeling like a KING!..and there´s a King oF hearts around there? am i right? hehe)

Man ..these days in our side also some of TDMA compnies moving to GSM and CDMA .. BUT it dosnt mean that thay stop giving service to old custamers which already using tdma phones . and we have huge qty of these sort of users.
there is other mnay countries which doing something but tdma support is also alive in these sides.
about tdma work in our side now these days is slow ..and gsm work is on top cus many of other gsm compnies lunch in our country.

Regards
Zubair

luzer 07-23-2004 18:14

I also think as Mobile Lab TDMA market is not going to dissapear any time soon, for example in my country many areas are only cover by TDMA and most people there use the Motorola brick phones due to their powerful transmitter, I don't believe any GSM phone or CDMA for that matter could compite with the old TDMA phones in that area.

guruandchela 07-29-2004 22:40

for kiril *3001#12345# use it to see esn and min thn use unicdma to write it on n275 if u had cable ur lucky u can do
if u have cable and not software i have special program for ur requrment contact me by mail [email protected]