GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 ) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f139/)
-   -   has anyone tested griffin DCT-4 flasher??? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f139/has-anyone-tested-griffin-dct-4-flasher-41644/)

masterross 05-10-2002 08:01

has amyone tested griffin DCT-4 flasher???

hello,
has amyone tested griffin DCT-4 flasher?
and what it can do???

ed2k_7 05-10-2002 08:38

Flashing DCT-4... which will be the best?

:) I'm also interested to view some comments and feedbacks on what can a Griffin DCT-4 Flasher can actually do, maybe nice soft with MCU/PPM Flashing too... but I would like also to hear someone who will show proofs that the developer/s of this tool supports customers with new files/mcu/ppm/languages... with an FTP/download site. Its more cheaper DCT-4 Flashing solution but the question is, with the ever changing Phone type, versions and languages... will it also supports other upcoming phones?

...and the next question, for the benefit of others will be... Have anyone tested DCT-4 Flasher by Unlockking? ... and have anyone tested JIC Neelix II DCT-4 Flasher?:confused:

...these must be a big arguements, but worthy indeed to be discuss for all who are hoping for the best solution in DCT-4 Flashing before someone will give it for free...:D

...I'm not endorsing any products but so far, I got one... and very much tested JIC masterpiece Neelix II... and what can I say: All the best supports from the JIC and Spear's group, 3 updates on software within a week, not speaking of how fast and user-friendly flashing and reviving dead and contact service 8310 and 6510 it can do... plus other extra features of course.

... Griffin or Unlockking or Neelix II... anything will be better... if got some excess bucks left in your big big pockets!!!

Raheeeeb 05-10-2002 21:32

wait dejan .... it ll b the best

i think all hardware based on dejan solution this only i felt when i was going to buy fls-8 and i found a free dct4 logger by dejan at my mail . he send me all the new .. he is the best may b he s the only one can depend on .. to prove that ..simply u can run all software dls..ddp by use dejan dongle.. so when i faced trrobls with dls and ddp for example at 3210 or 3310 cotact service ..i ve solved it by dejan :D :D :D so r this answer about ur enquiryhttp://users.net.yu/~dejan/download/sp_dct4

kabootar 05-10-2002 22:23

Hello To all

I bought Neelix2 from Spear 1 week back , The software works VERY VERY VERY GOOD , I have uploaded PPM, MCU AND I have also repaired phones with the problem , "CONTACT SERVICE" phone switch off , and phones in which ring tones do not work

the support has been very good and THE updates are fast ,

Best Regards

KASHAN

masterross 05-11-2002 06:17

thanks but I still dont got the answer - do someone use griffin soft???

spear_gsmhackin 05-11-2002 08:25

seems ....nobody
buy Neelix II - its the best and real !

masterross 05-11-2002 21:40

sorry for no english:
NE BLA***ARIA
SHTE PROPUSNA
OSOBENO KOGATO MOGA DA SI GO VZEMA NA POLOVIN CENA OT TVOIATA

Quote:

Originally posted by spear_gsmhacking
seems ....nobody
buy Neelix II - its the best and real !

I'm still waiting....

saejor 05-12-2002 18:49

I have a Griffin Box and have used it many many times. MCU and PPM flash all ok!! Repair contact services and you can read and write sp unlock logs with your local distributor in next update to come. Excellent hardware. problem free from day one and most importantly was able to upgrade MCU from day ONE!

Bph&co 05-12-2002 21:06

And no bugs at all ?!

You're really good :)

I found at least 100 in Phoenix. Looking in the Griffin disassembly
there are only 30 % of Phoenix routines copied. Maybe this is the
reason Griffin is better than Phoenix.

Anyway good work - I like it :)

BR, Alex

er2000 05-14-2002 22:28

Quote:

Originally posted by saejor
I have a Griffin Box and have used it many many times. MCU and PPM flash all ok!! Repair contact services and you can read and write sp unlock logs with your local distributor in next update to come. Excellent hardware. problem free from day one and most importantly was able to upgrade MCU from day ONE!
could you post a picture of the box here?

everyone is dying to see it
i heard its a masterpiece!

saejor 05-15-2002 12:57

Due to the fact that there is no apoxy resin in my box. I have been clearly instructed by the people I bought it from not to display pictures of the circuit board on the internet or to open or show people my box.

I can tell you though your words that it is a masterpiece are quite true, it is extremely well built and a lot of effort has been made to make it very stable. Every single line connecting to the LPT passes through a resistor!

Regards

Saejor

spear_gsmhackin 05-15-2002 15:17

;-)) this is enough!!! Now and the children must understand what is the true !

xpmobile 05-15-2002 15:22

Re: kabootar

Repair Contact service by neelix 2 by uploading MCU and PPM?????? Hohohoohohohohohoho
Are you sure????? Why dun you use your real nick to tell everyone??? So that we can "share your experience in neelix 2" =)))))))))

Regards
Alan

;)

er2000 05-15-2002 16:06

Quote:

Originally posted by saejor
Due to the fact that there is no apoxy resin in my box. I have been clearly instructed by the people I bought it from not to display pictures of the circuit board on the internet or to open or show people my box.

lol

i heard theres is ONLY circuit board ,

I can tell you though your words that it is a masterpiece are quite true, it is extremely well built and a lot of effort has been made to make it very stable. Every single line connecting to the LPT passes through a resistor!

no buffer?? WoW!

Regards

Saejor

er2000 05-15-2002 16:09

Re: Re: kabootar

Quote:

Originally posted by xpmobile
Repair Contact service by neelix 2 by uploading MCU and PPM?????? Hohohoohohohohohoho
Are you sure????? Why dun you use your real nick to tell everyone??? So that we can "share your experience in neelix 2" =)))))))))

Why don,t you ask some moderators that actualy have the Neelix II what it does

and then keep the remarks to yourself......................

Regards
Alan

;)