GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 ) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f139/)
-   -   Is it possible that Nokia phone runs Android? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f139/possible-nokia-phone-runs-android-1481975/)

TomasBales 05-28-2012 10:00

Is it possible that Nokia phone runs Android?

Why Nokia is not supporting Android system? I like Android OS so much and love Nokia phones, too!

TomasBales 05-29-2012 04:49

:( Yes, I know that. I'm asking is this possible in the future? :)

glossywhite 05-29-2012 21:35

Whoever tells you "it is impossible" is wrong; anything is possible, but it is just a matter of whether or not is it feasible or likely. The word impossible is over-used.

A 10K Ohm resistor is always going to be 10K Ohms, as it is governed by physics which is designed by G0d. Hardware platforms are designed by humans, and code may change and adapt at any minute, which is why software is called software; it's "soft", not fixed, and anything is possible, regardless of likelihood.

glossywhite 05-29-2012 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomasBales (Post 8454869)
Yes, I know that. I'm asking is this possible in the future?

The future is yet to come; how can one tell?

j-way 05-30-2012 04:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by glossywhite (Post 8457891)
Whoever tells you "it is impossible" is wrong; anything is possible, but it is just a matter of whether or not is it feasible or likely. The word impossible is over-used.

A 10K Ohm resistor is always going to be 10K Ohms, as it is governed by physics which is designed by G0d. Hardware platforms are designed by humans, and code may change and adapt at any minute, which is why software is called software; it's "soft", not fixed, and anything is possible, regardless of likelihood.

well said:)...........................

wintertrop 05-30-2012 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by glossywhite (Post 8457891)

It's definitely true that anything is possible, but i think nokia will not go on android platform, but rather go on another linux based mobile operating system, first they go on Meego, next target is Meltemi, another linux based OS.....so android is not on their list.....they rather want to develop their own operating system.