GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148/)
-   -   3100 master help (CS and imei ???????) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148/3100-master-help-cs-imei-191876/)

Unggul 03-01-2005 23:36

3100 master help (CS and imei ???????)

i have 3100 (2pcs) die, i flash with UFS 3, show message "Unknown Flash Manufacture" i was changed the flash IC and the phone can switch on but shown Contact Service, i was read the IMEI and shown ?????????, i have reflash it wit ver 3.10, ver 3.50, ver 5.40, with same PPM, upload PM and RPL file to the phone but still shown CS, next, one of them i was try to change the UEM from 8310 (normal phone) but still CS and IMEI ?????????? i have try to reflash again but problem not solved, any body can help me
i was flash with UFS 3 and Griffin :confused:

BR
Unggul

DeltaGSM 03-02-2005 05:19

change with new UEM (empty) and flashing again.
for reason of CS run phone BB self test with griffin.

BR

Unggul 03-08-2005 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaGSM
change with new UEM (empty) and flashing again.
for reason of CS run phone BB self test with griffin.

BR

Ok i'll try thanks for the suggestion.., by the way if the problem not solve, could you help me and i'll bring the phone to your lab's (ITC) ??

HAturnuhun

Unggul :)

DeltaGSM 03-13-2005 04:49

with my pleasure...

BR

genocite 03-13-2005 05:14

i think u have to rechange the flash ic again

amitks_in 03-13-2005 05:47

Delta Gsm I have Griffin Platinum. Please tell me running BB Self test what will be the solution ? What is BB self test ? I have 7250i contact service If I run BB test will it tell the solution ?? Tell me more functions of Griffin Like what is Virtual com port ? and how to make ask file ? And how to check the phone with Emei ????????????? that it will be changed by online calculation or we have to change UEM ?

DeltaGSM 03-13-2005 06:03

BB self test use to check if any hardware failure.
this is example of 7610 bb self test
Execute BB SelfTests

Passed - ST_UPP_REGISTER_VER_TEST
Passed - ST_UEM_CBUS_IF_TEST
Not executed - ST_SLEEP_X_LOOP_TEST
Not executed - ST_AUX_DA_LOOP_TEST
Passed - ST_EAR_DATA_LOOP_TEST
Passed - ST_TX_IDP_LOOP_TEST
Not executed - ST_TX_IQ_DP_LOOP_TEST
Passed - ST_SIM_CLK_LOOP_TEST
Passed - ST_SIM_IO_CTRL_LOOP_TEST
No signal - ST_MBUS_RX_TX_LOOP_TEST
Passed - ST_BACKUP_BATT_TEST
Not executed - ST_KEYBOARD_STUCK_TEST
Not executed - ST_LCD_TEST
Not executed - ST_LPRF_IF_TEST
Not executed - ST_LPRF_AUDIO_LINES_TEST
Not executed - ST_CAMERA_IF_TEST
Not executed - ST_EXTERNAL_RAM_TEST
Not executed - ST_VIBRA_TEST
Not executed - ST_KEYB_LINE_TEST
Not executed - ST_RF_CHIP_ID_TEST
Passed - ST_ZOCUS_CBUS_IF_TEST
Done

7250i & 6610i can not use any pm files. must use original backup from phone.
before u flashing for upgrade firmware or language u must backup pm files first.

BR

amitks_in 03-13-2005 06:20

Thank u sir ! actually A customer came to me He erased some games in his 7250i so I tried to Flash it with Ufs-3 with Content File so that his Games will Be back. But after flashing phone turned to Contact Service and Customer started shouting at me. This was my 3rd 7250i which turned to C.S. and I tried to flash it with Griffin Platinum also It didnt Worked, Neither It was able to Downgrade to 7250 Normal. Now I try to keep away from 7250i, I afraid of flashing them Whats the use of Purchasing such costly Boxes after which they Makes Phones Dead. and a guy asks Huge money to flash it online from Griffin Server

amitks_in 03-13-2005 06:24

Sir u said (7250i & 6610i can not use any pm files. must use original backup from phone.
before u flashing for upgrade firmware or language u must backup pm files first.)

So if I have to flash a working Phone to Upgrade the software I have to Read the Pm and save it. and after flashing with new flash file write back the saved pm file to phone ? Am I Right ? This is the way to Flash 6610i and 7250i

DeltaGSM 03-13-2005 08:38

look here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...ighlight=7250i

good luck

amitks_in 03-13-2005 09:37

Thank u ! Thanx DeltaGsm,