GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2005, 23:31   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 88044
Thanks Meter: 5
6670&7610

i have this two set charging ok but not turn on this proplem not from switch somethims turn on but if i turn off the set this stil dead but charging maybe after 5days i turn on then runing if there is any solution for this stuation please i want help??????
Old 05-23-2005, 04:54   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 74519
Thanks Meter: 79
man..we are very glad to help you but you must explain us detail about your problem, first of all, I don't understand your english, we want to slove your problem...
explain detail one more time babe....
Old 05-23-2005, 19:14   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 135718
i have 7610 nokia it start and show menu and restar itself and lcd colores become white .i flash it with latest file version but it still there pls send me sulotion if any one have
Old 05-23-2005, 23:57   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 88044
it is runing but(turn on) but if i turn off you cant turn on again(that means there is no power in the switch) and the 6670 still charging but you cant turn on the switch and sometime after two or three suddenly i turn on the 6670 its runing but if the 6670 is switch off you cant turn on normally(i think there is no power from uem to switch) i explaine my problem again my anglish is bad ok baba please forgive me?????
Old 05-24-2005, 04:50   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallam ali
it is runing but(turn on) but if i turn off you cant turn on again(that means there is no power in the switch) and the 6670 still charging but you cant turn on the switch and sometime after two or three suddenly i turn on the 6670 its runing but if the 6670 is switch off you cant turn on normally(i think there is no power from uem to switch) i explaine my problem again my anglish is bad ok baba please forgive me?????
mmmmmm...sound like phone was water damaged, if phone was water damaged, try to rehot UEM with some of good flux, but if not do not rehot it and go to change your switch on/off (power buttom) sometimes it look good but not work corectly..you may check for broken track to swicth but I don't think so for broken track, because phone can power on sometimes...
good luck babe...
Old 05-24-2005, 05:03   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imran tec
i have 7610 nokia it start and show menu and restar itself and lcd colores become white .i flash it with latest file version but it still there pls send me sulotion if any one have
Hi,
first at all, try to remove all firmware inside your phone by fullerase...and make fullflash (MCU-PPM-PM) and unlock.
now insert simcard and try run your phone again, if phone still restart remove battery and put another good battery, if phone still restart, now remove battery and put it again and plugin charger to phone (make charging...) and if phone "charging..." now power on phone, if phone not restart..."CHANGE PA", if phone still restart "UEM FAULT" rehot uem with some of good flux carefully if not slove your problem, you may change it with new one and write new rpl........
thats all.

regards
pazeth
Old 08-08-2006, 20:16   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 96103
Thanks Meter: 1
update problem,!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallam ali
i have this two set charging ok but not turn on this proplem not from switch somethims turn on but if i turn off the set this stil dead but charging maybe after 5days i turn on then runing if there is any solution for this stuation please i want help??????

This is pure update problem, update your phone whit te latest update
Old 08-09-2006, 06:34   #8 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 74308
Thanks Meter: 3
try to change a crystal ic near battery connector pin
Old 08-09-2006, 06:49   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 249300
Sonork: 10101010
Thanks Meter: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by imran tec
maybe infected with virus.format ur phone and mmc.tested 100%
Old 09-07-2006, 10:46   #10 (permalink)

Member: 115953
Thanks Meter: 1
7610 v6.0522.0 fonts is small . please any 1 having big fonts app
Old 09-07-2006, 14:56   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 223959
Thanks Meter: 8
try to format it manually