GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 08:19   #1 (permalink)

Member: 765316
Thanks Meter: 10
Learn Kevihaml manual searches of the network devices (dct3 - dct4 - wd2)

((Dear brothers and loved ones of members and supervisors))

Frequent breakdowns of networks and large problems that I wanted the easiest subject you to Ed Makedr
It is through the education process of manual searches
And, *** willing, you will find that this method has solved many problems with you
Problems on the idea of the network and some say that the results of manual searches are not feasible in dct4
I love that I leave it to supplement your resolution
1_ collided with a network of organ * After the search gives short message could not be found on network
* * Decay Ariel outer chassis for Villarreal Q: You Switch * * Renouncer filters or adjournment by type and generation system * Alsekont or uem apron as the generation
2_ body collided with the network after long search gives a message could not be found on the web
Q: You Switch * (Note adjournment if the heating or adjournment Renouncer and turning research into a short search is lifted Tyson said, cleaning or change from beneath * uem
3_ There is no network once and give me a short search and search again give me a long time and collided with other networks
((Adjournment or emigrated as a generation device))
4_ when searching finds networks quickly and when to emphasize one can give a message to contact the network speeds
* Make sure the resistance third resistance dormant over northern pf, in 3310 * make sure the path nutritious pf * change pf * If the defect is also being changed Renouncer adjournment or by type of generation system as we like this before
5_ when both networks and research finds that after a long period of research and when to emphasize one of the companies after a lengthy also gives the network can contact
* To be heating Renouncer or just an adjournment
* To be heating Cuban ((uem))
((Or change after the same order))
6_ after the search finds one network and stress comes when the network that have been selected and then dropped
Nantes Switch * * emigrated Filters
If continued holidays is lifted pf search of work and if the situation continues as is after the lifting pf
Be changed or adjournment Renouncer ()
But if the opinion of both networks started in each search process or come and fall will be changed (pf)
(()) NOTE:
In some cases, this is why it is the fault of Beit Card This common faults in which more maintenance engineers must make sure it well
After searching 7_ organ network finds different every time:

* To be heating Renouncer adjournment or by type of generation change or be
8_ when compiling the network device separates Bauer:
* Make sure feather touches Battery * make sure link pf mean neighborhood nutritious pf * change pf * Eladio
9_ achieve when sending or receiving a phone call several minutes after the alert gives the battery is empty:
Feather touches Battery * link nutrition pf * be changed pf
10_ network more hesitant and less:
If the network is hesitating and the situation in the stand by is the experience of the games, ringtones
If Slow
If the defect in the Kristallnacht small 32k is Christale hesitation ic ccont and have a tendency in the installation and we find in this case the sound cut off after a period of no longer call
----* (Network hesitating and the situation in the stand by, but ringtones and games are slow or reluctant Network call just in case either in a stand by the firm
((Nantes Switch * Eladio))
11_ if they were hesitant and voice network's block during the phone call comes again
Eladio ()
12_ network to exist and call upon the achievement continues to exist and call immediately after the closing and then fall back again after the fall and then was back again
(Heat on Renouncer change fdk
13_ network is weak in places by a strong network
* Switch stinking Filters
14_ network comes at the opening of the then disappear
Ascertain the course of feeding pf * change pf * Eladio
Miloza important: the usefulness pf) (
* Maintain the network from falling after opening the
* Web loudspeakers when the phone call at the beginning of that conversation if the police apparatus one network You become two
* Control the rate of withdrawal of battery power during the phone call
16_ device to achieve a network, despite the existence of a whole network of communication and when it gives out of service
* Pf * fdk * Odio
17_ whether to give the organ network has been reset the factory and then give him just after the company name and then zeroes
(Defect is caused by Alicia cobba or Eladio)
But if I give the name of the network is only defect of the remaining ingredients and not Eladio
It 18_fdk vco when there was a malfunction caused by the loss of home
My brothers and loved ones May *** Almighty that I have succeeded in explaining the network breakdowns and the way research in a clear and understandable and Karen love to hear your views I have cherished
Marked an important and final (must experience the soft before work and attempted to ensure this and take Municipality)

mohamed - el3adawy
thanks......