GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 05:08   #1 (permalink)

Member: 693658
Sonork: simple but rock
Thanks Meter: 1
n70 no memory inserted help

boss,, good day..i have n70 here the probs is no display and i jump all the connection in crystal ic then it ok..but it cant detect mmc.."no memory inserted"..i tried to jump the mmc ic but still same probs...any other solution please...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:18   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 734871
Thanks Meter: 1,348
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-O-D-O-N-G View Post
boss,, good day..i have n70 here the probs is no display and i jump all the connection in crystal ic then it ok..but it cant detect mmc.."no memory inserted"..i tried to jump the mmc ic but still same probs...any other solution please...
check mmc holder........
restart your phone after insert the mmc,if it is fine...change the switch near battery connector.then post me result.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:28   #3 (permalink)

Member: 469552
Sonork: 100.1583852
Thanks Meter: 7
having same problem

having same problem but in my case card is working but when open hot swap door it wont msg 'to remove memory card press ok' i have to restart the mobile, i was thinking the same about the hot swap switch what u guys say let me know thnx
Old 11-03-2008, 08:43   #4 (permalink)

Member: 474045
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by waheed77 View Post
having same problem but in my case card is working but when open hot swap door it wont msg 'to remove memory card press ok' i have to restart the mobile, i was thinking the same about the hot swap switch what u guys say let me know thnx

memory card switch replace & shot

(2 point short)
Old 11-03-2008, 08:56   #5 (permalink)

Member: 474045
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-O-D-O-N-G View Post
1:new momory card inserted
2:momory card switch replace or shote
3:momory card ic volt checking
4:momory card ic replce or short
5map rehot
Old 11-09-2008, 04:18   #6 (permalink)

Member: 896242
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello all!

I've the same problem with my N70, but how do you replace the memory card switch?please

Many thanks