GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2006, 19:19   #1 (permalink)

Member: 265296
Thanks Meter: 0
Nokia 3660 Ext Antenna Connector

Hi.
I have located my problem of the nokia 3660 phone. It is missing External Antenna Connector and therefore it does not find range at all. My guestion is that can I find that piece of connector from the electronic parts shop? Can someone identify that connector properly so I can continue to find a shop that sells those Ext Ant Connectors. That same Ext Ant Connector is in nokia 3550 phone (looks same though ;P).

Reference picture is here (Picture is from this forum). http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...8&d=1143396171

Look at the left top and you will see that piece... (EXT ANT Connector)

Any help would be supportive, Thanks.

-KW
Old 04-30-2006, 20:45   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 246429
Thanks Meter: 20
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by koneworks
Hi.
I have located my problem of the nokia 3660 phone. It is missing External Antenna Connector and therefore it does not find range at all. My guestion is that can I find that piece of connector from the electronic parts shop? Can someone identify that connector properly so I can continue to find a shop that sells those Ext Ant Connectors. That same Ext Ant Connector is in nokia 3550 phone (looks same though ;P).

Reference picture is here (Picture is from this forum). http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...8&d=1143396171

Look at the left top and you will see that piece... (EXT ANT Connector)

Any help would be supportive, Thanks.

-KW

Try to directly jumper from upper bus to lower bus, it will be ok . Then post me result. iam waiting
Old 04-30-2006, 21:15   #3 (permalink)

Hi
Thanks for you answer. I have to gather some tools to make that direct solder point. It is a national holiday here, so I am able to contiune on tuesday.
I will tell what happened
regards,
-kw
Old 04-30-2006, 21:43   #4 (permalink)

More info about the connector and circuit board

Hi,
I posted some helpful ( I hope) information about the connector and the circuit board. Could you please be more specific where I should add those solder points. Please see the picture, where I have pointed out how the antenna connector is placed to the board.

thanks
-KW
Attached Images
File Type: gif solderpoints.gif (15.6 KB, 15 views)