GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 08:22   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 743358
Sonork: dhie2424
Thanks Meter: 6
nokia6600 cannot power on when press switch

hi! can u help nokia6600 ok when charging theres a light and power, and when insert to UFS box it appears nokia and has power also...but when i switch it on cannot power on...what is the problem??? there is other solution to that problem can u give me a pics/procedure where can i jumpering...plsss...help...thanks a lot!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 09:11   #2 (permalink)

Member: 754725
Sonork: EXPERT00
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhie2424 View Post
hi! can u help nokia6600 ok when charging theres a light and power, and when insert to UFS box it appears nokia and has power also...but when i switch it on cannot power on...what is the problem??? there is other solution to that problem can u give me a pics/procedure where can i jumpering...plsss...help...thanks a lot!!!
when charging d phone can on and chaging like normal .. izzit and tats mean d phone is ok . and when u put battery cannot on izzit ,, then u check d on/off got damage .. or change new one ,, or u solder d battery pin .. or u check vbat and bsi line to uem got damage or broken or not .. is so easy only mAN ..