GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2004, 10:58   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 74313
Thanks Meter: 3
Question Please read everyone this

HI all guys,
I'm in a great problem that a customer to me with Nokia 3310, It had a hanging problem and sometimes signals are gone. So i flashed this phone, after flashing the phone gone to contact service, i reflashed the phone again, after flashing the phone the imei number was 000000000000, so i gave this phone to my friend, he is a very experienced person for flashing the phones. so he flashed the phone with his technique the phone was normal i mean to say that the phone's power on normally but now it had signals and hanging problem same. I thought that the COBBA is faulty so i change the COBBA. After changig the cobba the signals are coming up for a while but then disappear when i searched the network by manually the network was found but when i selected the network the phone left a message on screen that sim card error, sim card rejected or sim card not accepted. So i reball the COBBA again then the signals sometimes come and sometimes go but no call making and when i find the network by manually the networks are found and when i select the network the network also accepted but no call making. The phone also extract the power.
Now i ask every person who has the skill in NOKIA 3310 that what is this? Which is the part who has the problem. I want to learn more and more and everyone want to learn more and more so plz don't hesitate to tell the solution.
Thanks of all
bye.
Old 08-29-2004, 12:15   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5072
Thanks Meter: 91
did you change the PA?
There are many posts about this problem of yours .
Use the "search" function in this forum
Old 08-29-2004, 12:39   #3 (permalink)

Member: 57913
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi,

Have u did faid update after change of cobba ?

If not then do it..

And if still your problem exist then change flash ic of your phone

Best of luck
Old 09-01-2004, 08:57   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 74313
i successful

Hi all guys,
I am successful, I just the change another cobba and the fault will remove.
Thanks all of your co-operation.
bye
Old 10-31-2004, 23:53   #5 (permalink)

Member: 52972
it,s the problum of HAGAR

good luck