GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148/)
-   -   power problem (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148/power-problem-129664/)

buschell 02-28-2004 20:45

power problem

hi guys,so far i am happy to be in dis family.i have creat a file 4 myself.d most funny part of all is that i read all articles which are very educative and funny d way u open ur to each question(s).but guys what i want realy now is a bit collective information.now let say that a have 3310.it does not power.d frist i do,i frist check d volt of d battery,if it is ok.let asume that is ok.i now connect d charger to see if ther is current going to d battery,if it is ok.i now dis amantle d phone.i place d board on d jig and connect power supply 3.6v.with my multimeter check d flow of current to resistorR224 which should be 3.2v.now let assume that R224 does not 3.2v.d book that i have say that power ic is bad.in such case what do i do.secondlylet assume that R224 have 3.2v to supply power to CCONT,but VBB,VCORE does not have 2v.but VXO,PURX have 2.8v.in suc a case i do i do.some of mention to use some equipmet,some said i need net mointor,(i dont have it and i dont know what it is use 4).some mention i shld use kaljevic software(i dont have it and how do i get it) and so much more.d bottom line is,what kind of equipment do i need.i have power supply DC,multimeter,3310jig,2-1 hotair station,ultrasonic cleaner.PC with net champhion 4 unlocking/flashing.i need a coprenshive solution to my problem.and pls if any of u can assist wiht visual (cd) on replacing/reballing of bga ics.thanks(collective contribution.

raja3333 01-01-2005 20:20

Repair flowchart!

Hello friends!

This is a VERY good and informative topic if carried forward...

Lets add info to this thread!
My contribution,
Check for 2.8 volts on r224. When u press power switch, it should go to 3.2 volts.

If no voltage thenm power ic (ccont) is faulty...now from here onwards,
even I am at a loss...

Maybe reflow ccont? and check voltage again?

also, check continuity between r224 and r 402.

Also, it has something to do with v414 and v202

Please keep this thread alive!

Reagrds
Raja3333

Azampk 01-02-2005 03:15

in 3310 power problem is mostly form ccont and it's work 50% by rehoting it first of like mr raja3333 says chek volteg on on/off switch without pressing butten there are2.8 and after pressing butten there is 3.2 volts on it if not reflow ccont it wll work if not u must change it than u must reflash it if not going on then chek 26mhz crystal if nothing chang 32mhz crystal if nothin remove pa and chek it to power on
and u must chek them too r224 and r 402.v414 and v202 and 1 resistant near on off switch in black color
******************Azam**************

raja3333 01-02-2005 06:24

@ azampk

Hello friend,

Can you guide me how to check the 26 mhz and 32 mhz crystal?
I dont have a spectrum analyzer or an oscilloscope.

Can it be measured with a digital multimeter ?

also, can you guide me....how much will an oscilloscope that can test mobile phones cost?

Regards,

Raja3333