GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2006, 11:17   #1 (permalink)

Member: 219961
Thanks Meter: 0
Talking Proffessional Help Required

I have 6600 .. suddenly the phone have starnge problem..
every time it turn on the phone must be turn off itself after about 30 seconds...
I have tried to flash succeed but always still the same.. this time even new trouble phone startup failed contact the retailer...
If my diagnose is right,
1. it maybe been coz by imei ?????? (but how can it be imei ??? i don't do anything with my phone?)...

2. after connecting to my flasher UFS, Griffin or MT box, the phone should be always display NOKIA .. right??? but mine is not always.. after 30 seconds it turn off (same aswhen put the battery and turn it on. off after 30 seconds too).if still display NOKIA i can go to local, test mode.. but when NOKIA dissappears (like turn off when using batt) all mode can''t be entered..) Anyway Flash MCU and PPM and Bluetooth no problem.. Erase each address MCU and PPM also no problem..

I think it is Components fault... not ic????

I just want to be proffessional Fix my phone so i need only Proffessional GUIDE to give me advice..before i try my way..

Thanks all before and after.

REGARDS,
PAUL
Old 10-10-2006, 12:18   #2 (permalink)

Member: 362419
Hello

Dear, the phone have a bad UEM, you need replace them, after the change UEM make .ASK file with your IMEI and connect to GriffinServer to calculate .RPL file, and write it to your phone.

Best Regards.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:37   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 254324
Thanks Meter: 15
You Have A Bad Imei.rteplace Uem And Im Goin To Give You Good Imei For Replacement.just Give Me Notice When Your Done...good Luck
Old 10-30-2006, 09:53   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12724
Thanks Meter: 30
99% UEM is making this problem
Old 11-01-2006, 15:59   #5 (permalink)

Member: 219961
Smile Hi Everyone

Sorry for late answer.. just repair my computer.. Cost more money..

about my posting..That's the problem..
The UEM is Glue ... i don' have confidence to replace it... so scare make the board damage....Hae any save way? or hint?

Thanks
paul