GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Multimedia

Nokia Multimedia No Unlocking or Flashing Programs here, this section for Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files and Windows/Java/Symbian games and applications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 20:04   #76 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 740167
Thanks Meter: 85

Kiora v 4.0

Kiora v 4.0 offers

Automatically translates chat between 25 languages;

Full Google Image integration allows you to choose from millions of fun and **** photos to add to your profile

Thousands of fun people to chat and flirt with

Create cool mobile profiles and blogs (now with Google Maps and Google Images) and then send them to your friends

Free video clips (3GP video), screensavers and the latest ringtones.

New World Bet - a simple global game - choose between heads and tails - with 1 million up for grabs each day.

The website is at http://kiora.tv

The Following User Says Thank You to likkosaw For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2008, 05:17   #77 (permalink)
Banned

RaceChrono v1.10 S60v3 SymbianOS [Update - 22/11/08]

Changes from v1.00 to v1.10:

1. New expiration date is 31st October 2009.
2. Preliminary Touch support (for S60 5th edition). Most stuff now works on touch screen, except zooming maps and graphs.
3. Improved Lap and Performance view. Whole row is selected on views where there is no need to select individual columns, like High/Low speeds mode for example.
4. Improved Browse traps view: The view can be opened even if there is no traps defined. When moving or rotating traps, use 2 and 3 keys to move/rotate faster.
5. Improved Graph View: Smoother map browsing, selected point is now always at center and most important settings moved to the Options menu. Added “ghost car” to the map, which is the blue arrow. Removed (partly defunct) time difference calculation. Only two y-scales are shown, one right and one left, to avoid clutter. The channel graph color is now picked in order of channel selection; first picked channel gets green, second yellow, etc.
6. Improved Traveled Route view: Navi-key now opens the graph viewer.
7. Removed “Add trap here” option from session menu (this is now in live timer only).
8. CSV export format now exports more data, such as X and Y-coordinates in meters, Longitudinal and Lateral G-forces, and Bearing. Also coordinates format is changed from GPS-style to decimal degrees. Also trap names are now exported, and laps marked invalid are omitted from the file.
9. CSV export format (with standard separators) can now be used directly with directly with TrackVision. Notice that the RaceChrono_MPH.properties and RaceChrono_KPH.properties needs to be copied to the “loggers” directory under the folder “C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Apex Visualizations\TrackVision\loggers” on your PC (or which ever folder has your Track Vision configuration data…).
10. Dropouts in GPS fix to satellites, or GPS connection are drawn with dotted line to the maps.
11. GPX export now writes Bearing, HDOP, VDOP, PDOP and fix quality (DGPS/GPS).
12. Lateral and Longitudinal G-forces calculated from GPS data can now be viewed in graphs. Note that the Lateral G-force graph is a bit rough for sessions recorded with older versions, but is better with sessions recorded with this version.
13. GPS Bearing is now saved in to the session file. This data can now be viewed in the graph. For older sessions the bearing is calculated from the position data (not as smooth as the real bearing).
14. Fix quality (DGPS/GPS) is now saved to the session file.
15. Coordinate precision (HDOP), Altitude precision (VDOP) and 3D precision (PDOP) are now saved in to the session file. They can be also viewed in the graphs and gauges. Especially the HDOP is useful when analyzing the reliability of lap times.
16. PerformanceBox (*.dbn) and VBox (*.vbo) session import now reads the session creation date in order to calculate the date for the laps (if the file has been edited with Performance Tools, the date will be the edit date).
17. Toggle button on sessions list changed to star-key as the #-key is needed to toggle marked status on some phones.
18. Improved marked sessions deletion. One confirmation question instead of many.
19. Fixed: Five second holes in NMEA data when used with OBD-II with some cars.
20. Fixed: Warning text wording.
21. Fixed: GPX export validation (1.0 standard) and speed field fixed.
22. Fixed: Extra open tags when exporting GPX in “traveled route” scope.
23. Fixed: Problem with Hi/Lo speeds, only every other plot was inspected, causing too low high speeds and too high low speeds!
24. Fixed: Problem interpolating Bearing from 360 to 0 degrees.
25. Fixed: Lap and run list can now be opened, even if no laps/runs are completed.
26. Fixed: Tracks list was not sorted after adding or renaming a track.
27. Fixed: Internal GPS stability.
28. Fixed: Could not edit driver name when clean install of the software.
29. Fixed: Removed a duplicate channel “Oxygen sensors”.
30. Fixed: OBD gauges not refreshed when no fix to satellites.
31. Fixed: Support for Alpha-Bid’s Bluetooth OBD-II reader.
32. Fixed: Graph hanged when some OBD-II values when over certain threshold, for example RPM over 8192.
33. Fixed: OBD-II timestamp generator was not reset on session start/resume.
34. Fixed: OBD-II timestamp was incorrectly dependant of the system clock. Any change to the system clock caused it to go out-of-sync.

Supported phones: Nokia E50, E51, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E90, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N81-8GB, N82, N85, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95-8GB, N96, 3250, 5320 XpressMusic, 5500 Sport, 5700 XPressMusic, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, 6121, 6124 Classic, 6210 Navigator, 6220 Classic, 6290, 6650, Samsung SGH-i400, SGH-i450, SGH-i520, SGH-i550, SGH-i560, SGH-G810, SGH-L870, INNOV8, I7110, LG KS10, KT610.

RaceChrono for S60 3rd edition v0.90 or earlier needs to be uninstalled before installing this new version! The application can be uninstalled by pressing delete key on the application icon. Uninstalling does NOT remove your saved sessions and tracks!

DOWNLOAD:

Old 11-23-2008, 10:04   #78 (permalink)
Banned

Smartphoneware.Best.Reminder.v2.0.S60v3.SymbianOS9 .1.Unsigned.Cracked-illusion

It is very easy to miss the initial sound of an incoming message or a phone call. If you don't want to check the display constantly to ensure that you haven't missed an important phone call or a message you might be waiting for then you can try Best Reminder. It provides repeating alarms, visual notification and/or device vibrating to draw your attention to received but unnoticed messages and missed calls.

What's new in version 2.00:
  • FP2 devices are supported now
  • Added option: Blink keypad. When you have a missed event your device keys will blink (if your device hardware supports it).
  • Added option: Show Extra Info. Shows extra information in notifier window. Last missed call number / date / contact person and last unread message number and 2 lines of the message text;
  • Fixed problem: previously reminder played sound only once when vibro was on and current profile didn't have vibro option on.

Compatible devices:

LG KS10 (Joy), Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500 Sport,
Nokia 5700, Nokia 6110 Navigator, Nokia 6120,
Nokia 6121, Nokia 6290, Nokia E50,
Nokia E51, Nokia E60, Nokia E61,
Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E65,
Nokia E70, Nokia E90, Nokia N71,
Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N76,
Nokia N77, Nokia N80, Nokia N81,
Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82, Nokia N91,
Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia N93i,
Nokia N95, Nokia N95 8GB, Samsung SGH-i400,
Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550,
Samsung SGH-i560

DOWNLOAD:

[/FONT]
Old 11-23-2008, 17:12   #79 (permalink)
Banned

IQ Obama Victory v1.0 J2ME

IQ Obama Victory v1.0 J2ME

Description
Software dedicated to the victory of US President, Barack Obama.

Download:
Quote:
http://hideclicks.com/ud/?http://www...Obama.rar.html
Old 11-25-2008, 17:27   #80 (permalink)

Member: 68442
Thanks Meter: 0
SMSBlink Screensaver/Reminder 1.25

Is it possible to get this version for my N82?

The Version 1.10 isn´t really working, there is no blinking on my N82
Old 11-26-2008, 13:13   #81 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 857453
Thanks Meter: 193
very nice updated dude keep posting
Old 11-26-2008, 16:02   #82 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Flipper - locks/unlocks keypad in flip-cover S60 3rd

Flipper

Flipper is a very small Python application that does nothing but lock/unlock keypads in flip (clamshell) phones. When running in the background it will lock/unlock the keypad no mater if the screen is idle or not. I think it’s useful if you want to close your phone and be sure that the keypad is immediately locked (not to wait some seconds for autolock)

As far as I know it works only on S60 3rd systems (due to some caps required).

The SIS was made with Ensymble and was signed with the default cert. I tried running this app on 2 hacked Nokias and I had no problems.

If you do get a problem while installing this app try signing it yourself – make sure to check the SwEvent cap.

Quote:
http://flipper.tgae.pdg.pl/flipper.rar
The rar file contains all necessary files (except for PYS60 distro and shell ext. ) to run the app. Readme file contains info on bugs and other things
If anybody wants to improve and develop this app then go ahead – “.py” file is also attached.

As I am the guy who wrote this script I wish to forestall some questions that may occur – sorry but I’m not planning to work on this project anymore. The app does what I want it to do and I’m not interested in further development.

If somebody tests Flipper on other (than 6650 Fold) S60 3rd flip phone like N76, N75, N93, 6290, N71, N92 or even E70 (<- perhaps) please post if it works.

DOWNLOAD:
Quote:
Old 11-26-2008, 16:02   #83 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Bambuser v1.2.3 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x - broadcasting direct telephone

Do what you want with the broadcast Bambuser, wherever you are and when you want your follow-up to those who want to follow up.Bambuser Bambuser is the next generation of communications in the world, you can communicate with the world and the world can communicate with you through the Internet, telephone, in addition to the chat function.

Company Overview
Did you know you have a potential broadcasting bus in your pocket?

Bambuser is changing the way your company can communicate internally and externally.

Broadcast whatever you want with Bambuser, whenever and wherever, share it with whomever you want and follow the people you want to follow. Bambuser is the next generation of live communication with the world, and the world can communicate with you through our web to phone chat function.

With Bambuser you are present wherever you are whenever you are, because each Bambuser stream becomes your portal in time and space.

Display - Real-Time video about what you are up to from your mobile phone over GPRS, 3G or WLAN. Bambuser is a many-to-many, one-to-many and many-to-one real-time mobile video service. Soon also GPS-location based tagging of your stream will be available.
Notifications - Notify your friends when you go live over 3rd part applications such as Jaiku, Twitter and Pownce.
Interact - Start conversations with your colleagues, viewers or customers in real-time through our web- to-phone chat system, reply to the chat by saying it out loud.
Archive - With Bambuser your memory card becomes irrelevant, you can store all you’re broadcast on your server or ours. If you want you can edit your broadcast and display the final sequences wherever you want on the Internet within a minute.
Everybody can subscribe to the types of updates they want from you.

Bambuser extends your displays
Bloggers and web-pagers can easily display their channels on their own sites just like YouTube but this time it is also live. Archived streams are stored and can be used for later posts as well. Bambuser enables therefore a real-time video portal on your web page, releasing the same potential as there is in a broadcasting bus. As online social behaviour move towards groups in a place where everything is shared in an instant through connectedness, Bambuser enables a new, online and mobile user experience, with a rich online presence.

Bambuser Mobile Requirements
Using compatible Symbian S60 and Symbian UIQ mobile devices, users can carry Bambuser with them. Just log on to mobile.bambuser.com and download the application to your mobile phone, the application size is 100Kb.

Future
As life casting and also micro-blogging matures, Bambuser believes users will want to share not only snippets of text and images, but really releasing the full potential of their mobile devices. Real-Time information rich experiences are of incalculable value to us all;

Scenarios such as first responders are of big value to your company. In case of an emergency, there is now a direct visual communication channel present to the first responders on location, being a fire in the forest or reporting a car accident.

Media broadcaster have the ability to not just provide their contributors with an opportunity to instantly broadcast the event as it unfolds, but also include Bambuser.com users as broadcaster if they do not have a journalist present at the event location.

Your company can provide a visual communication with *******rs live, this will make it easier for help-desk crews to locate the problem of your customers directly and instantly. In case of bigger problems your on location technician will be able to broadcast directly to the headquarter and involve several problem-solvers instantly and visually.

All this is possible today, one Bambuser button push away. What tomorrow brings is for us to decide with you.

Supported Models:

All S60v3 phone and Nokia 5800 Xpress Music

More info and free reg

DOWNLOAD
:
Old 11-26-2008, 16:11   #84 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Nokia Wellness Diary V1.25 S60v3

Wellness Diary | Published on Beta Labs: April 16, 2007
Latest update: November 26, 2008

Overview
Wellness Diary makes it easy to take an active role in the daily and/or long-term management of your health. You can monitor and track a range of everyday well-being parameters, including weight, eating habits, exercise, blood pressure, and others. Because this health journal resides on a personal mobile device, you will have privacy and ease of speedy use in everyday situations, as well as the convenience of mobile data, readily available to be shared with a physician or a personal trainer.

Tested with: Nokia N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N80ie, N81, N82, N85, N91, N92, N93, N95, N96, E50, E60, E61, E62, E70, E90, 3250, 5320 XpressMusic, 5500, 5700, 6110, 6120, 6210, 6220, 6290 (should work on all Nokia devices based on S60 3rd Edition).

DOWNLOAD:
ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD:
http://hideclicks.com/ud/?http://www...ary3x.rar.html
Old 11-26-2008, 16:51   #85 (permalink)

Member: 910317
Sonork: http://www.gudis.07x.net
http://www.gudis.07x.net
Here there are many resources
Old 11-26-2008, 18:18   #86 (permalink)
Freak Poster

lol dont do it lol or else we can also do manythinng
no smap in my thread
Old 11-26-2008, 18:44   #87 (permalink)
Freak Poster

UNOS PRO 3.3.0 [Updated]

UNOS PRO offers high performance yet free of charge Push e-mail capabilities, allowing users to receive e-mails in real time on their handsets.

Get FREE SMS! Send and receive FREE text messages on your phone today! Download UNOS PRO 3.0, define up to 3 different e-mail accounts, and start e-mailing or SMSing your loved ones, friends and colleagues. All for FREE!

No need to worry about high data charges. UNOS PRO has a cool compression technology that shrinks your data by 70%.

DOWNLOAD:
Quote:
http://hideclicks.com/ud/?http://www...OSPro.zip.html
Old 11-26-2008, 18:46   #88 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Snaptu 1.0.9

Snaptu 1.0.9

Facebook, Picasa, Live score, Pub reviews, Movie reviews, RSS reader, Journey planner... All accessible now through one tiny free application!

Snaptu application browser boosts your phone with iPhone like user experience. Install Snaptu on your phone to get free access to the web's best online services.

The Picasa photo browser enables you to view multiple public and private Picasa Web Albums and search for photos from your mobile device. With the RSS reader you can read your favorite feeds and blogs from the mobile phone, anytime, anywhere – for free.

Now featuring new applications:

* Facebook application to stay updated with your social life while on the go. Never lose touch with your friends again - get live news and status updates, browse through your friend's profiles, read and write messages and update your status.
* Live ******** coverage, showing real-time game results, news, commentary, favorite tournaments and teams by Score24Live.
* Transport for London - Tube line status and Journey Planner ...and more!

DOWNLOAD:
Quote:
http://hideclicks.com/ud/?http://www...naptu.zip.html
Old 11-28-2008, 16:21   #89 (permalink)

Member: 896342
Thanks Meter: 1
Hello,
how can I find the complete version of Office Suite for my Nokia N78 (by default, QuickOffice applications are in "trial" version...)

Thanks a lot in advance
Old 11-29-2008, 07:44   #90 (permalink)

Member: 910582
Sonork: 126.166.112.102
Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnks for youuuuuuuuuuuu