GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f200/)
-   -   Samsung Ust 5.6 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f200/samsung-ust-5-6-a-106275/)

aliwali 10-07-2003 18:50

Samsung Ust 5.6

I need samsung UST 5.6 FOR FREE CRACKED
WHO HAS this software

please

spectrum 10-07-2003 19:55

Contact VSH!!!

VsH-GsM 10-07-2003 20:03

@aliwali
OK sir!
We stop your support from now!
and don't ask us for UST Pro dongle (Upgrade UST2USTPRO)!!!

Bye Bye ..

aliwali 10-07-2003 21:42

Quote:

Originally posted by VsH-GsM
@aliwali
OK sir!
We stop your support from now!
and don't ask us for UST Pro dongle (Upgrade UST2USTPRO)!!!

Bye Bye ..

ha ha ha ha
u make me cry baby
u think i stop working with your BAD soft ......la..
u hav'nt give me all my right ; password ..... ust 5;6........
i was see all your ICQ dialog ; when he was been in tunisia this last week ; to your reseller ; to tell him not supported me ........ ect.............
u havn't sending my upgrade ust pro for four months since juin and u stop supporting me .

i'm the winner not u dear supporter

for to say i have this soft cracked ust 5.6 since one month and unprotected version too.*

i can put it for free

but i'm a man older twice time to you baby

i dond't like to put it free for no break your market .

u're always children in your discution ; u're away far from the business

Please stop supported me please VsH GSM ;)
100000000000000000000000 BYE & BYE

Moly 10-07-2003 21:56

Hi

UST 5.6 ? support ? Vsh GSM is a liar. he never support his software. you pay 200$ dollers to use UST only on one PC. if you change your PC anyway, you cannot use UST. UST 5.6 is not fully featured for users.

just take a look at Toolbox 5 . more features and FREE to use in any PC and .... . you can update it for free.

I guess he just reduplicate some software and adds his name on the top.

as he gets money, he forget everything, suppot from VsH ? if the hell freez !!!!!! over my dead body !!!!

have fun
Moly

naridel 10-07-2003 22:20

your too young wahid
if u don't want to give update to ali it's your problem but don't say this on the forum
sorry if aliwali have a conflit with romain this is not your problem
romain is a custommer like ali and don't care about quantity
look if they r no one who work like you in this moment in samsung but in future they will beleve
so sorry wahid your r weak in businees

VsH-GsM 10-07-2003 22:33

@Moly
You still not banned? Strange !!!

@naridel
We have enough problems with aliwali, and finally we decided to do this, just search for his nick in this forum about us, and you will see, if you want more comments, just drop me an email...

aliwali 10-07-2003 22:42

Quote:

Originally posted by VsH-GsM
@Moly
You still not banned? Strange !!!

@naridel
We have enough problems with aliwali, and finally we decided to do this, just search for his nick in this forum about us, and you will see, if you want more comments, just drop me an email...

I'm ALADIN i change to my name aliwali
what problem u have with me
first u havn't supported me ; second last time i miss u to helping me u was doing but it's very very late ; third u havn't giving me all my right ......
look at your self u didn't write to me nothing nothing nothing ...........because u and your reseller have the same year only u get money and not supported yet getting

very stranger your history with me

AboAli 10-07-2003 22:48

Topic Closed ... no more bzns killing.
Next time all these members & bzns Killers will be banned