GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   ARM9 BASED M62 / M62+ (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f203/)
-   -   Sagem Cdr 12.1 Problems (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f203/sagem-cdr-12-1-problems-134009/)

dannyogolo 03-30-2004 16:21

Same problem remains, now it tells me ERROR: BAD CONNECTION.
What do I do now?
Pls help.

BadUnlockers 03-30-2004 21:17

Now check your test point connections and be sure that you are doing the right thing. And make sure that when you are doing it the pins soldered so do not touch each other , if they do then you have to find a second person to hold the other pins.
Try that and post result!!!:D

Multi-COM 03-30-2004 22:27

Hello,

@dannyogolo: I think that I will help you in this point. If I don't have computer crash in my home I will help you before saturday but anyway.....Let's start from begining - there are 6 testpoints for all new SCDR (for more tommorow v13 relase ;)))) since C2 needs 4 TestPoint's and + and GND for powring on the phone. If you use cradles to connect green as a + and white as a GND then you can power phone from dongle itself - don't need any external power supply.

Regardign error - please download newest C2 pinouts from GSMINFO (access is your SN) - you will see then that they have changed colours of TestPoint from RED=BLUE and BLUE=RED (they have been switched before) so instruction will be as below:

1) Connect Testpoint using newest C2 pinouts from GSMInfo
2) Power On the phone usign Green cable and white cable (Green is +, white it's GND) or you can use external power supply
3) Power on the phone
4) Run software, check C2
5) Click READ

Then schould work for 100% - if you still got problems then contact us.

P.S
JIG Box Sagem are right now only for X1/X4/X5, X6 and X2 - not available for C2 - please note that we will not produce C2 JIG's since they are not needed - instead of this in half of new month (april) a connector for C2 will be availabel that will goes up battery - then you connect connector as for other phones (example Nokia) and can work -if it will be available it will be putted on our page.

--
Rzepka Boguslaw
Multi-COM

mtony969 04-01-2004 11:40

Personaly i have had lots of problems with mine changed resistors worked ok again
7 unlocks later device not found.
The clone does not suffer from this problem sorry i got rid of mine.

dannyogolo 04-07-2004 19:21

Oh MY G*O*D,
Now device Not Detected.
I have not unlocked one phone, now I get DEVICE NOT DETECTED on 2 PC.
What kind of tool is this.
Pls what next do I do, or should I go for the clone?
Someone tell me pls.

Thanks.

dannyogolo

BadUnlockers 04-07-2004 19:39

did u do a wrong Update??

dannyogolo 04-07-2004 19:42

NO.
I just tried to use it then device not detected

mtony969 04-07-2004 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyogolo
NO.
I just tried to use it then device not detected

Join the orrig not working dongle club m8 ;) get a clone i have it has got me out of trouble danny ;)

dannyogolo 04-08-2004 11:02

@Mtony,
Where did you get your working clone ?
I have to get it.
Anyone interested in taking this ORIGINAL ?
Contact me immediately. Free Shipping.

Meanwhile I opened the dongle after seeing the pix called Dongle repair. I found out that the 2 diodes or whatever on both sides that are surposed to be changed are NOT THERE.
What does this mean ? On the pix, they are supposed to be changed when dongle is bad, but non is on this dongle.
Now what do I do ?
Some1 tell me.

dannyogolo 04-08-2004 11:20

@Multicom what do you have to tell me now ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Multi-COM
Hello,

@dannyogolo: I think that I will help you in this point. If I don't have computer crash in my home I will help you before saturday but anyway.....Let's start from begining - there are 6 testpoints for all new SCDR (for more tommorow v13 relase ;)))) since C2 needs 4 TestPoint's and + and GND for powring on the phone. If you use cradles to connect green as a + and white as a GND then you can power phone from dongle itself - don't need any external power supply.

Regardign error - please download newest C2 pinouts from GSMINFO (access is your SN) - you will see then that they have changed colours of TestPoint from RED=BLUE and BLUE=RED (they have been switched before) so instruction will be as below:

1) Connect Testpoint using newest C2 pinouts from GSMInfo
2) Power On the phone usign Green cable and white cable (Green is +, white it's GND) or you can use external power supply
3) Power on the phone
4) Run software, check C2
5) Click READ

Then schould work for 100% - if you still got problems then contact us.

P.S
JIG Box Sagem are right now only for X1/X4/X5, X6 and X2 - not available for C2 - please note that we will not produce C2 JIG's since they are not needed - instead of this in half of new month (april) a connector for C2 will be availabel that will goes up battery - then you connect connector as for other phones (example Nokia) and can work -if it will be available it will be putted on our page.

--
Rzepka Boguslaw
Multi-COM

Hello Mr,
Someone on this thread told me that this dongle looks like a clone, a bad one for that matter.
So what do you have to say regarding what I said about the diodes not being there.

================================================== ====
Meanwhile I opened the dongle after seeing the pix called Dongle repair. I found out that the 2 diodes or whatever on both sides that are surposed to be changed are NOT THERE.
What does this mean ? On the pix, they are supposed to be changed when dongle is bad, but non is on this dongle.
Now what do I do ?
Some1 tell me.
================================================== ====

Pls I need to know.

mtony969 04-08-2004 12:34

Quote:

@Mtony,
Where did you get your working clone ?
I have to get it.
Anyone interested in taking this ORIGINAL ?
Contact me immediately. Free Shipping.

Now what do I do ?
Some1 tell me.

Go to gsmunlock or Teleway in china for the dongle very cheep and works tested by me both of them infact my dongle from gsmunlock is on ver 13
and does not die. The real one i pay 250 euro for has been repaired 2 times.
and still dont work.

dannyogolo 04-08-2004 20:43

Thanks tony,
You'r my man

Where is teleway site pls ?

GsmProf 04-08-2004 23:33

Dongles from Teleway are working very well with V12.1 This hex from this dongles is this one I have for exchange in exchange section, i have give this to this people. Now i´m testing in V13 and my counter is @ 31 and dongle is working well

u can find this @ www.tele-way.com

WBR

mtony969 04-09-2004 10:22

Quote:

Thanks tony,
You'r my man

Where is teleway site pls ?

You wont be disapointed m8 with them ;)

scientist 04-11-2004 00:24

Need Phone Id For Myx2

Put your code request in right section, or next time I will delete your post without warning !