GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Sell ur Old and Used Stuff (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f208/)
-   -   **All my unlock boxs an cables for sale** (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f208/all-my-unlock-boxs-cables-sale-591658/)

=MobileMan= 09-15-2008 10:14

BEWARE- IVE HAD SOMEONE TELL ME THAT THEY SENT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL FOR SOME OF MY TOOLS TO THIS EMAIL ID- [email protected]

THIS IS NOT MY EMAIL ID, OR PAYPAL ADDRESS!! I SUGGEST IF THIS PERSON CONTACTS YOU, YOU DELETE THEM TO AVOID BEING CHEATED!!

=MobileMan= 09-15-2008 13:08

Jaf & pkey, mmc unlock clip, multibox- now not sold!!!

KG-GSM 09-15-2008 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by =MobileMan= (Post 3659741)
Jaf & pkey, mmc unlock clip, multibox- now not sold!!!

Mobileman, i add the mail you gave me on my msn i wait for your contact. Already contact paypal about canceling. so your mail is [email protected] right?

=MobileMan= 09-15-2008 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by KG-GSM (Post 3660220)
Mobileman, i add the mail you gave me on my msn i wait for your contact. Already contact paypal about canceling. so your mail is [email protected] right?



Added you :) .

fr3nsis 09-15-2008 18:06

i need mt-box se cables...how much is?

=MobileMan= 09-15-2008 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by fr3nsis (Post 3660687)
i need mt-box se cables...how much is?

Make me an offer by PM.

sHIPPING TO iTALY FOR THOSE WILL BE 8.50 RECORDED.

=MobileMan= 09-17-2008 01:08

NEW- SCDR2 an jigs- 50 delivered in UK!!

NEW- HYPER CLIP- 50 DELIVERED IN THE UK!!

ALL OTHER ITEMS ALREADY POSTED.
You should have them now- please leave feedback here. :)

fr3nsis 09-17-2008 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by =MobileMan= (Post 3660814)
Make me an offer by PM.

sHIPPING TO iTALY FOR THOSE WILL BE 8.50 RECORDED.

send me pm with your price ... it's better

=MobileMan= 09-17-2008 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by fr3nsis (Post 3666438)
send me pm with your price ... it's better

Check PM .

=MobileMan= 09-18-2008 10:47

Jaf & pkey, mmc unlock clip, multibox- sold!!!

NEW- SCDR2 and jigs- 50 delivered in UK!!

NEW- HYPER CLIP- 50 DELIVERED IN THE UK!!

Come on people whats wrong with you. Cruiser, Hyper Clip- both decent tools. SCDR2 maybe good to someone :D




silverlink 09-18-2008 16:05

Check PM please............

=MobileMan= 09-18-2008 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverlink (Post 3670964)
Check PM please............

Replied .

fordgt40 09-18-2008 18:30

jaf wm arrived safe and well, a pleasure
regards

=MobileMan= 09-19-2008 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgt40 (Post 3671328)
jaf wm arrived safe and well, a pleasure
regards

Thanks for feedback. :)

V-Power Box sold pending payment. :)

=MobileMan= 09-21-2008 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by =MobileMan= (Post 3659126)
BEWARE- IVE HAD SOMEONE TELL ME THAT THEY SENT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL FOR SOME OF MY TOOLS TO THIS EMAIL ID- [email protected]

THIS IS NOT MY EMAIL ID, OR PAYPAL ADDRESS!! I SUGGEST IF THIS PERSON CONTACTS YOU, YOU DELETE THEM TO AVOID BEING CHEATED!!

Seems this was a misunderstanding. This guy is trustable, and not a cheater. :)

Comes on guys.. Cruiser still available, as are many others- waiting for your reasonable offers...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:11.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.13732 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO